Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is pretty tame but the only thing I have...my nan was a waitress back in the day and John Cleese came to her restaurant, apparently he was very handsy with her, still calls him a “dirty toad” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've been at a wedding where Tom Odell and Ed Sheeran have been there too. TO has a great voice and both were very unassuming and unshowy.

Mohammed al Fayed lived in the town where I grew up. Back in the early 90's a 19 year old local lad was killed in a hit and run and he made a discrete donation to the family to cover the funeral expenses. He also used to donate Harrods goodie bags to local schools at Christmas. Adam Faith lived nearby too and was a real perv....he was really leery. Judi Dench used to come into the shop where I worked as a teenager and was always lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
All third or fourth hand but all negative, same for the guy from The Office-and Nativity
I haven’t had anything to do with them tho
Martin Freeman? Yeah, he gives off seriously miserable vibes. Shame, because I loved him in Sherlock.

Reactions: 11
James Corden is vile and rude. I have encountered him twice - the first time he literally shoved me out of the way at Westfield shopping centre, the 2nd time he stayed at the hotel I was working at and we had a power cut which cut the water supply (old hotel so on a pump) and he was so hungover he was shitting and puking and unable to flush it. He was horrible to the staff even though we were so apologetic and clearly not our fault. He got a helicopter to come and get him! His wife was absolutely lovely though.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Always thought he'd be an obnoxious git. 🙄

Reactions: 7
James Corden is vile and rude. I have encountered him twice - the first time he literally shoved me out of the way at Westfield shopping centre, the 2nd time he stayed at the hotel I was working at and we had a power cut which cut the water supply (old hotel so on a pump) and he was so hungover he was shitting and puking and unable to flush it. He was horrible to the staff even though we were so apologetic and clearly not our fault. He got a helicopter to come and get him! His wife was absolutely lovely though.
Not surprised to hear that, I really can’t stand him!

Reactions: 12
I used to be a fan of James Corden mostly due to his performance in Gavin and Stacy until I met him in a Tesco in South London. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a bellend and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I know he has a reputation for being an arse but that story really is worse than I would have expected! No wonder Rob Brydon tried to stage an intervention at one point in time.

Reactions: 14
Loving this thread!
Mines a bit naff but one of my friends had an affair with James Nesbitt whilst he was married. They’ve divorced since. Apparently he was an ‘animal’ 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Made an account to comment - just so everyone knows, this 'electrical infetterence' is a well known fake story. See here: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-saw-flying-lotus-in-a-grocery-store-copypasta

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I am starting to think the same. From the posts here, it seems like the average 'celebrity' is either closeted or a drug addict or has abnormal sexual tastes or is a peadophile or is just an outright narcissist. You're right, they do work hard to look normal. I think 'celebrity' attracts a certain type of damaged personality and they are attracted to fame because it helps them hide their ugly (especially the abusers). Or maybe they get damaged when they get a taste of fame because they believe their own illusions of granduer. I'm side eyeing all of them 👀
The way I've been celebrity for years is as a fishing.net for the wanton 'upper echelons' of society. "You reel 'em in, and we'll make sure you're okay. Jingle jangle". Anyone lower in the food chain can pull the strings of culpability for coverup.

Reactions: 1
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.
Penny lady brabourne i think was knatchbull

Reactions: 2
I know he has a reputation for being an arse but that story really is worse than I would have expected! No wonder Rob Brydon tried to stage an intervention at one point in time.
Wonder what Nessa is really like in real life, I always thought she seemed lovely but why would she put up with James Corden?

Reactions: 11
I remember David Walliams came to visit Sky and we were told not to speak to him unless he spoke to you! Funny thing was nobody was particularly arsed to speak to him anyway.I remember him being really really orange with fake tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
James Cordon is now working in the US. American showbiz creates an environment for the stars where they are surrounded by “yes men”. It always comes across as really sycophantic to me. From the posts on here, his ego was out of control before he went to America. I can only imagine they’re creating even more of a monster. Imagine being a runner or production assistant on that show - no thank you!

Reactions: 21
I have a couple but need to be abit careful as could be outing...

I used to move in similar circles to Prince Harry and Wills. Harry was very sweet but quite naughty and we all got banned from a local pub for 'allegedly' taking drugs..

Guy Pelly his former best friend was definitely a bad influence and it's no surprise Meghan has put a stop to that friendship.

My Husband once had to go to Chris Evan's house and he was lovely. Took my Husband and his colleague out to his garage to look at his cars

A friend of a friend of mine was employed to fit a hot tub in a house owned by Olly Murs who was apparently very arrogant and rude!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.