Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the main reasons they split? Kyle was an absolute dog to her forever getting with other girls?
Don’t get me started on his eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone have anything on angelina jolie. I was just on twitter and saw something about her making one of her ex bfs wear her blood around his neck?? Whaaaat 🙃

Reactions: 2
One of the main reasons they split? Kyle was an absolute dog to her forever getting with other girls?
Don’t get me started
Exactly, the comments he made about her past were horrible. Whether she likes some recreational drugs or not doesn’t make how he treated her ok.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have anything on angelina jolie. I was just on twitter and saw something about her making one of her ex bfs wear her blood around his neck?? Whaaaat 🙃
Was it not Billy Bob Thornton? I thought I’d heard they wore a vial of each other’s blood but I could have got that wrong

Reactions: 25
There’s rumors about her and her brother 🤢 Does anyone remember the red carpet photos? She’s also supposed to be heavily into heroin.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Was it not Billy Bob Thornton? I thought I’d heard they wore a vial of each other’s blood but I could have got that wrong
I’ve just googled .. yeah it’s him i didn’t know his name to his face as I’ve never heard of him 😂😂😂😂

There’s rumors about her and her brother 🤢 Does anyone remember the red carpet photos? She’s also supposed to be heavily into heroin.
What red carpet photos 😬😂

Reactions: 3
According to AGC and CDAN she’s a child-eating, devil worshipping, Government secret agent who sleeps with her own kids, her brother and goats 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
It makes me feel old that this all isn't common knowledge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don't have any celeb gossip (apart from bumping into Carol Smillie once accidentally and she look at me as if I was something that she had thrown up) but I've spent the last week reading these threads and they have kept me entertained! Now off too read the WAG thread.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I was just thinking that

I don't have any celeb gossip (apart from bumping into Carol Smillie once accidentally and she look at me as if I was something that she had thrown up) but I've spent the last week reading these threads and they have kept me entertained! Now off too read the WAG thread.....
She not smile at you then?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Way back in the thread there were some horror stories about Smillie Smillie Carol Smillie

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Haha Im young (ish) I probs would have never heard of it at the time😂 like I said never heard of billy bob or whatever his name is 😂😂

Gosh just read it. She is crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
why did Angelina go from a wild character to Miss Demure, dressing like Audrey Hepburn all the time? seems like a huge change to me, not just growing up

Reactions: 12
Don’t get me started on his eyebrows
One of my friends were convinced that Kyle was transitioning with how he was wearing makeup, growing his hair out, the eyebrows and the cosmetic treatments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
If you have an android phone/tablet, google an app called Cinema HD APK and cast it to a smart tv or a PlayStation/Xbox connected to a tv

I really hope the beautiful Rose-Marie gets her green card and gets a better life for her and her family.
Love rose-marie, she's awesome. Her and Juliana from last season are so lovely.

Reactions: 1
why did Angelina go from a wild character to Miss Demure, dressing like Audrey Hepburn all the time? seems like a huge change to me, not just growing up
I had read she slept with her mother’s boyfriend which ruined their relationship and she took her mother’s death hard. Maybe it’s a guilt thing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Omg there’s a wag thread?! This just gets better!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.