Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being dense? I don’t use tiktok and have no idea who it is but googling the name brings up a diver.. which makes far more sense given Daley is a diver too than some random person from tiktok. Is Perez confused, or is it me!?
Yeah he’s only young so mostly know for Tik tok not diving yet.

Reactions: 1
Apparently tess daly is a prick and can’t present without an auto cue. She also has someone who’s sole job is to serve her sweets and nothing else.
I've always thought that she was a dick. I have no reason to dislike her at all but I can't stand her. She may well be lovely but I'm oddly satisfied by your post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I once walked in on Anna Ryder-Richardson, mid-wee, with the cubicle door open.

She just chuckled and made conversation. 😆 This was in the workplace in the middle of the day I hasten to add, not a nightclub.

She seemed lovely to be fair.

Reactions: 10
I know a few people who've worked as staff on some of the shows she's done/does. She's apparently really nice.
Ah that’s nice. I can see why a lot of people find her annoying but I am unashamedly a huge Claudia winkelman fan girl. Whatever people say I like her look, think it’s cool and sexy as duck (on her). I also think she’s very funny and very smart in quite an original way which is always a relief on mainstream tv. I’ve never been a bake off fan but can’t describe how much I love that rip off version she does with Mary Berry on the bbc now. It’s so comforting and underrated.

As I say though I can understand she’s not for everyone. So even if someone had a bitchy story about her I’d probably love her as much. It’s not logical!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.