Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't have any celeb gossip (apart from bumping into Carol Smillie once accidentally and she look at me as if I was something that she had thrown up) but I've spent the last week reading these threads and they have kept me entertained! Now off too read the WAG thread.....
Carol's not very nice... legendary nippy sweetie. Another horror show for Scottish viewers is Elaine C Smith (from Rab C Nesbit). Plays the 'women of the people card but is a total witch, especially to other (younger) women.

Also Ben Wishall has had loads of straight parts recently.
Paddington the bear doesnt count.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Ben Wishall - I can't watch Paddington anymore after seeing him taking one for the team from Hugh Grant on TV last year.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently tess daly is a prick and can’t present without an auto cue. She also has someone who’s sole job is to serve her sweets and nothing else.

Reactions: 5
Apparently tess daly is a prick and can’t present without an auto cue. She also has someone who’s sole job is to serve her sweets and nothing else.
She isn’t nice! I know someone who used to work on strictly and she said she was a complete witch

Reactions: 4
Ange and her brother are scarily alike as well. They are fuckin spitting image!! Which makes it all so much weirder

Reactions: 4
I cannot tell you how creepy I find Ed, constantly criticising Rose while looking like a overweight sweaty gangrenous foot.
Pissed myself laughing when she rather shave than to kiss him. She’s a queen though. She doesn’t take his tit.

I also didn’t like how he accused her of being money grabbing when all she was doing was stopping him from being conned cause she knew the actual price of what he was buying.

Reactions: 2
Also isn’t decs brother a priest so maybe his family are very religious?
Yep, his brother used to come to my hometown church when I was a kid to do youth masses. He was very nice and approachable and not at all creepy 😶 (I always have to caveat that to any church chat when speaking with my atheist husband...who finds all the churchy stuff pure creepy 🥴)
Fr Dermot used to bring along PJ and Duncan - as they were then- And the young actress from a Byker Grove Jill Halfpenny (who still acts) to these youth orientated church services and there'd be a little party afterwards in the church hall were we'd clamour for autographs 🤭 and they were all quite patient with us unruly lot really, when I think about it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was when she decided to make the change from slutty sexy actress to serious grownup political crusader.

Edited to add: May I join the Old Fuckers' bench please? I feel so old... loved her in Girl, Interrupted and then the whole brother-snogging/BillieBob blood thing made me go a bit "..ewww"

She was married to Billie Bob for 3 years; I thought she was sooo beautiful then:
View attachment 114518
Move up chuck, another one to join the oldies bench 🙋🏻‍♀️🤗
My husband went to school with Angelina's first husband, Jonny Lee Miller. No goss....just illustrates we are *that* old 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I read in here she loves the white stuff
DON’T WE ALL!!!

[crickets]

OK I’ll get me coat.

on another line, boom-TISH!, do these celeb threads get sassy titles for the new ones, or is it just a matter of cracking on with #9? I was thinking “Secret Celeb Gossip #9: blood, bladders & blow (jobs), not all at the same time”. Or maybe “Dubai-us Consent”?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.