Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why did Angelina go from a wild character to Miss Demure, dressing like Audrey Hepburn all the time? seems like a huge change to me, not just growing up
I think it was when she decided to make the change from slutty sexy actress to serious grownup political crusader.

Edited to add: May I join the Old Fuckers' bench please? I feel so old... loved her in Girl, Interrupted and then the whole brother-snogging/BillieBob blood thing made me go a bit "..ewww"

She was married to Billie Bob for 3 years; I thought she was sooo beautiful then:
ajbb.jpg

Reactions: 18
Even now they say that a gay actor wouldn't be given "straight" roles which is stupid, as closeted actors have always managed it.
Sad they are not allowed to do their thing. Soul destroying for peeps in silly bearding arrangements.

P.S I can spell grief. Typo!

Reactions: 3
If you have an android phone/tablet, google an app called Cinema HD APK and cast it to a smart tv or a PlayStation/Xbox connected to a tv

I really hope the beautiful Rose-Marie gets her green card and gets a better life for her and her family.
Thanks. Downloaded it. But it doesn't have S4 showing. Plus, it doesn't let you click on any series to play anyway, just doesn't seem to work.

Even now they say that a gay actor wouldn't be given "straight" roles which is stupid, as closeted actors have always managed it.
Sad they are not allowed to do their thing. Soul destroying for peeps in silly bearding arrangements.

P.S I can spell grief. Typo!
That’s not true though I think that’s just an excuse. Look at Neil Patrick Harris. An openly gay man with kids with his husband. He was in Gone Girl and had sex scene with a women. I think it’s more to do with wherever you’ve kissed the arse of the top people in holllywood

Reactions: 10
I read on here a while back he’s another scofe (ie in closet) and it’s a sham marriage as commented on here before there is no apparent physical chemistry between him and his wife so they might have something on him related to that and are biding thier time.
For a long time now, I’ve had a nagging suspicion that he been throwing one up a certain female tv presenter that he has worked with in the past. I have no reasoning for this, just a feeling.

Reactions: 1
Was it not Billy Bob Thornton? I thought I’d heard they wore a vial of each other’s blood but I could have got that wrong
Yes, they both wore a vial of each other's blood like a pendant. I remember seeing photos in Just 17 or similar at the time. It was a weird, romantic gesture. Or something.

Yes, they both wore a vial of each other's blood like a pendant. I remember seeing photos in Just 17 or similar at the time. It was a weird, romantic gesture. Or something.
This sounds right to me. And I think she wore Jonny Lee Miller's name in blood on her shirt at their wedding (her and JLM. Not Billy Bob. That would be...even weirder). She reeks of someone who tries too hard to me.

Reactions: 6
I am old enough to remember all the Jolie stuff too. Is she damaged or, yeah, playing damaged? Weirdo....*I can’t stand her.

*I don’t know her.

I've actually been binge watching it last two days. I'm hooked and now caught up and have to wait to watch it in real time when it's back on TV on Thursday, unless anyone knows where I can stream the rest?

I'd love to know how many tunes Sojaboy has sold. 😝😆
If you have an android phone/tablet, google an app called Cinema HD APK and cast it to a smart tv or a PlayStation/Xbox connected to a tv

I really hope the beautiful Rose-Marie gets her green card and gets a better life for her and her family.
I cannot tell you how creepy I find Ed, constantly criticising Rose while looking like a overweight sweaty gangrenous foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This sounds right to me. And I think she wore Jonny Lee Miller's name in blood on her shirt at their wedding (her and JLM. Not Billy Bob. That would be...even weirder). She reeks of someone who tries too hard to me.
She was off her tits on smack when she was with JLM I think

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha Im young (ish) I probs would have never heard of it at the time😂 like I said never heard of billy bob or whatever his name is 😂😂

Gosh just read it. She is crazy
I read that and though it was common knowledge! Only now do I realise it's only common knowledge if you're old 😁

That’s not true though I think that’s just an excuse. Look at Neil Patrick Harris. An openly gay man with kids with his husband. He was in Gone Girl and had sex scene with a women. I think it’s more to do with wherever you’ve kissed the arse of the top people in holllywood
Also Ben Wishall has had loads of straight parts recently. I think the issue may be the far East but they dont care if the actor is gay as long as they are straight on screen.
I suspect it's because studios are run by a very small group of risk averse people and people who are ashamed of their own sexuality. For both those reasons they tell actors to pretend to be straight. If you have fought your way to nearly the top in a highly competitive field, you probably dont want to risk it all going down the pan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.