Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve Coogan had a full blown affair with Courtney Love and she got pregnant then had an abortion. She talked about it a lot, he was more reluctant! His current girlfriend is about 25 years younger than him and beautiful, as you’d expect.

I also know two women who shagged him about twenty years ago in Brighton (separately!) The same can be said about many women in Brighton in the 90s to be honest! Good shag apparently. He’s calmed down a lot now. The awful comedian played by Stephen Mangan in the film “Festival” is based on Steve Coogan at his worst

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Steve Coogan had a full blown affair with Courtney Love and she got pregnant then had an abortion. She talked about it a lot, he was more reluctant! His current girlfriend is about 25 years younger than him and beautiful, as you’d expect.

I also know two women who shagged him about twenty years ago in Brighton (separately!) The same can be said about many women in Brighton in the 90s to be honest! Good shag apparently. He’s calmed down a lot now. The awful comedian played by Stephen Mangan in the film “Festival” is based on Steve Coogan at his worst
I seem to recall Courtney Love tried to publicly blame Steve Coogan for Owen Wilson nearly killing himself a few years back. Courtney can be great for spilling the dirt, but this was a bit unfair I thought.

Well I didn’t fancy Dubai, and I definitely don’t after reading this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone on my Facebook said exactly the same about Hugh Grant looking like an old man, I’m sure they almost helped him with his bags before they realised it was him!
I can also confirm this... Hugh was on the same flight as me and my husband to Las Vegas back in 2010

• Haha
  • Wow

I remember speculation that an anonymous blog article written by a woman who’d been in an emotionally abusive relationship with a celebrity was about Coogan, based on the timing/facts. Can’t remember the details now.

I seem to recall Courtney Love tried to publicly blame Steve Coogan for Owen Wilson nearly killing himself a few years back. Courtney can be great for spilling the dirt, but this was a bit unfair I thought.

What's the link between Owen Wilson and Steve coogan

Reactions: 4

She is good at spilling the dirt. There’s a YouTube video of her on the red carpet in the 90s(?) and she’s asked what her advice would be to young women trying to make it in Hollywood and she says something like “if Harvey Weinstein invites you to a hotel room late at night, DON’T GO”.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My husband has been offered jobs there a few times. We would go. Like previous posters said you can have a normalish life. But the packages aren’t what they used to be. So the money’s not really there. And there are certain jobs you can’t get because of ethnicity. It’s very racist. He’s white so would have better chances that applicants from Asia etc.

New hot spot for jobs! Saudi!!!!!
Not a hope that I’d go there. But they’re trying to refresh their image. Did anyone see that tit show of a festival they put on? Invited all the influencer crowd. All the VS models in the world can’t detract from appealing human rights records.
I did a job in Riyadh... horrific place. Makes Kuwait City look like Las Vegas. When I was there no music, no cinema Though they are frantically trying to rebrand and are planning a massive entertainment city near the Syrian border (!) And as with all these Gulf states as soon as your flight leaves Saudi airspace the wealthy Saudis on board are inhaling champagne and changing into their Louboutins for their shopping spree and mischief in Paris or London.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did the media not try and imply that the tipping point for Owen Wilson was seeing his ex, Kate Hudson, kissing Dax Shepard?

Did the media not try and imply that the tipping point for Owen Wilson was seeing his ex, Kate Hudson, kissing Dax Shepard?
Yeah I read it was due to Kate Hudson. He was so hung up in her and she’d reel him in and drop him when it suited her.

Reactions: 7
Ooh speaking of Dax...any goss on him and Kristen Bell? Swear I heard they had an open marriage or something. They both seem really close to the woman who produces his podcast, always wondered if she was a third party in their marriage?

Reactions: 6
Yeah I read it was due to Kate Hudson. He was so hung up in her and she’d reel him in and drop him when it suited her.
Yeah, the break-up was the trigger but Courtney Love said he wouldn’t have been half as bad if it weren’t for all the drugs Steve had got him hooked on. Anyway, not helpful to speculate on the whys when someone feels that terrible. She has an unhelpful mouth!

Reactions: 6
I always remember Courtney Love saying that tons of actresses in Hollywood try for a baby, fall pregnant and then have an abortion when they can’t time the birth/weight loss to coincide with their upcoming projects.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone got anything on Nicole sherzinger, what was the deal with her and Lewis Hamilton? - I could never imagine those two actually being compatible, Also don’t know what to make of her and thom Evans being an item
She was definitely his “Beard” ! A friend of my parents was involved with Formula One, the engineering side of things & still martials at Silverstone, he has said its an open secret that LH is Gay.

Reactions: 18
Jason Momoa is a notorious cheat, he and Lisa Bonet stay together just for the sake of it. She knew what she was getting into as she was the mistress for one time.

Anna Faris has an eating disorder, she had it before Chris Pratt and her split, but finding out she was cheated on and the stress of her husbands body transformation and him becoming an A-Lister overnight, intensified it.

Henry Cavill likes them young.

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron’s relationship was hectic, both loved coke, binged for days and had physical fights. She also is a “don’t make eye contact” type of person.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The awful comedian played by Stephen Mangan in the film “Festival” is based on Steve Coogan at his worst
this is true - he was working with the director on another project and when that went away she decided to base the film around a thinly disguised portrait of a groupie sex obsessed egomaniac. The Stephen Mangan character though doesn’t go as far as some of things I’ve heard Stevo got up to though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ooh speaking of Dax...any goss on him and Kristen Bell? Swear I heard they had an open marriage or something. They both seem really close to the woman who produces his podcast, always wondered if she was a third party in their marriage?

I don't know much at all about Owen Wilson.
However, I know somoeonwho was playing footy in a park with a few mates when he was an older kid, when a ver tall American blond man asked if he could play with them with his mates.

They did, and my friend who was once was training with a prmiership side said he good. The kids also said he was a nice laid back bloke.

After they had gone, they started to think he looked familiar, so googled him, it was Owen Wilson. He'd said he was working in theU.K but didn't say he was an actor, but they found out he was making a film in the U.K.

I rea
I remember speculation that an anonymous blog article written by a woman who’d been in an emotionally abusive relationship with a celebrity was about Coogan, based on the Can’t remember the mame reticle by that actress. He sounded absolutely awful manipulative, gaslightimg, c
On Cristiano Ronaldo and Tom Ford r*ping women and just "being fake camp"...
I don't believe that. By which I mean: I don't believe they are deliberately camp, no one could possibly put on such a fake persona and especially not a football player, where being gay is still to this day a massive taboo. Footballers just are not gay! (yeah, right.... But you know what I mean).
CR comes across as very gay even in the pap shots of him on his yacht, those grainy shots which sure as heck weren't paid for by him, but are actual pap shots.

They are either bi, leaning more towards men (sorry, but no one that effeminate can possibly lean more towards women!) or they are confused or not accepting of themselves and go after women to prove something to themselves, like "I'm not gay/ I'm not *that* gay" or "I can have women, too, any I want" or just as power play (which r*pe is anyway) and maybe if they are those type of gays who hate women that much, to do damage to women in that way.

These things for these reasons do happen, so I can see CR and TF being that way (considering the allegations by women made).

But no way can I ever see them or believe them to be straight, if bi then heavily in favour of men for sex.

And what man r*pes a woman and goes for the butt? No straight dude, like come on!
Honestly, of all the r*pes I've heard of, not yet have I heard the man went for the woman's bum!

There are some men who are a bit camp and in the public eye, who make fun of this themselves, but these slightly camp men have never struck me as gay.
To go with a fictional character, Chandler Bing is a bit camp but never strikes me as gay (and by now everyone knows Ms Chanandler Bong was for a while supposed to be a gay character, to come out around season 3 or so).

Sorry for the long winded post, hope I didn't bore any of you who bothered to read!😁🙈
Women frequently get anally raped by straight me.

I rea
I remember speculation that an anonymous blog article written by a woman who’d been in an emotionally abusive relationship with a celebrity was about Coogan, based on the Can’t remember the mame reticle by that actress. He sounded absolutely awful manipulative, gaslightimg, c
I don't believe that. By which I mean: I don't believe they are deliberately camp, no one could possibly put on such a fake persona and especially not a football player, where being gay is still to this day a massive taboo. Footballers just are not gay! (yeah, right.... But you know what I mean).
CR comes across as very gay even in the pap shots of him on his yacht, those grainy shots which sure as heck weren't paid for by him, but are actual pap shots.

They are either bi, leaning more towards men (sorry, but no one that effeminate can possibly lean more towards women!) or they are confused or not accepting of themselves and go after women to prove something to themselves, like "I'm not gay/ I'm not *that* gay" or "I can have women, too, any I want" or just as power play (which r*pe is anyway) and maybe if they are those type of gays who hate women that much, to do damage to women in that way.

These things for these reasons do happen, so I can see CR and TF being that way (considering the allegations by women made).

But no way can I ever see them or believe them to be straight, if bi then heavily in favour of men for sex.

And what man r*pes a woman and goes for the butt? No straight dude, like come on!
Honestly, of all the r*pes I've heard of, not yet have I heard the man went for the woman's bum!

There are some men who are a bit camp and in the public eye, who make fun of this themselves, but these slightly camp men have never struck me as gay.
To go with a fictional character, Chandler Bing is a bit camp but never strikes me as gay (and by now everyone knows Ms Chanandler Bong was for a while supposed to be a gay character, to come out around season 3 or so).

Sorry for the long winded post, hope I didn't bore any of you who bothered to read!😁🙈
Women frequently get anally raped by straight me.
Why would you even think that Harry Styles might be a paedophile?

I didn't know anything about him, I thought as I had called my mate by his name I had better look him up that's all. All I knew was he had a lot of curly hair.
It wasn't a suspicion just due diligence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
There's one big similarity between Alan Partridge and Steve Coogan. See if you can guess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Rape isn’t about sex, it’s about dominance and demeaning a person. So of course people get raped anally.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.