Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same at the holiday park I worked at for over 20 years. We even had tit in drawers. One chalet took two of us 6 hours to clean.

Some filthy bastards out there.
So gross ... Do we think this still goes on? Now everyone needs a credit card to check in surely there’s would be a massive damages bill applied retrospectively- bit like if you take the mini bar contents on the way out or swipe the bath robe ?

Reactions: 12
My husband has been offered jobs there a few times. We would go. Like previous posters said you can have a normalish life. But the packages aren’t what they used to be. So the money’s not really there. And there are certain jobs you can’t get because of ethnicity. It’s very racist. He’s white so would have better chances that applicants from Asia etc.

New hot spot for jobs! Saudi!!!!!
Not a hope that I’d go there. But they’re trying to refresh their image. Did anyone see that tit show of a festival they put on? Invited all the influencer crowd. All the VS models in the world can’t detract from appealing human rights records.
Family member working in Saudi at the mo, he’s adjusted ok but it’s an odd place. Currently on 24hr lock down and can only walk round his block or go to the supermarket...

Reactions: 7
My husband has been offered jobs there a few times. We would go. Like previous posters said you can have a normalish life. But the packages aren’t what they used to be. So the money’s not really there. And there are certain jobs you can’t get because of ethnicity. It’s very racist. He’s white so would have better chances that applicants from Asia etc.

New hot spot for jobs! Saudi!!!!!
Not a hope that I’d go there. But they’re trying to refresh their image. Did anyone see that tit show of a festival they put on? Invited all the influencer crowd. All the VS models in the world can’t detract from appealing human rights records.
I was very disappointed when Anthony Joshua fought there - I suppose money talks.

Reactions: 6
Much like America you couldn’t pay me to live in Saudi or Dubai. Such strange countries.
I agree that the appeal of Dubai is completely lost on me- (it’s a city in UAE , not a country,tho very common mistake worth pointing out)
It’s very clear that Dubai appeals to a certain type of person, but they tend to love it. A lot of people are attracted to things that have a whiff of wealth or promote materialism, even if they can’t admit it. But to admire Dubai you see money as decoration itself, that’s basically what gold leaf and chandeliers are for. It’s no wonder so many youtubers are crazy about the place too because they have a similar mindset - how many can you think of that would prefer to spend 5k on a hoody plastered with the Gucci logo than the same amount on a really beautifully made designer piece, something that still looks expensive but lacks the universal recognition and associated price tag of a massive Gucci logo?
Sorry I’ve gone so OT but Dubai is the Gucci of cities ...

Saudi Arabia is a whole other thing ... the politics are what baffle and intrigue me ... has the crown prince still got all those other lesser princes locked up in the ritz ? 30 or 40 of them wasn’t it ?! That is a story that is way under reported for sure ....but I’ve gone off topic too much already to start getting into the UK governments dodgy deals ....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The horrible R word is blanked out because it’s ignorant and offensive. You’re on Tattle - people don’t mind talking about sex acts but they do mind people being disablist.

QUOTE="JOHN1967, post: 1176219, member: 59383"]
The thing is we are judging Dubai and UAE too harshly, that stuff goes on in the UK, but the girls don't get paid as much, remember the Debbie Mcgee and dog story.

As for the porta potty stuff, just look (or don't as its disgusting), at all the scat stuff on the net. I know it seems like easy money, but still, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. It makes me think, there must be gay men there so do they get guys doing the potty stuff, and wanking/sucking off various animals.

Slightly off topic, but I can say wanking/sucking and it's not blanked out, I type re ta rded, and thats blanked out. WHY
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Saudi Arabia is a whole other thing ... the politics are what baffle and intrigue me ... has the crown prince still got all those other lesser princes locked up in the ritz ? 30 or 40 of them wasn’t it ?! That is a story that is way under reported for sure ....but I’ve gone off topic too much already to start getting into the UK governments dodgy deals ....
[/QUOTE]

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anything on Steve Coogan?? Saw an ad he was in as Alan Partridge......I dont really get him and Ive heard that he is a bit of a lad x
Didn’t he go on a coke binge and had sex with Courtney Love and then denied it before admitting it was true?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Changing the subject a bit, but does anyone Top of the Pops 1989 on a Friday night? The London Boys have been on for a few weeks....never heard of them before, but what a sad story:

i saw an episode about a month ago on TOTP2 and googled to see what they were up to now...wasnt expecting to see the tragic news that they'd both been killed and one of their children was left an orphan as their mum was also in accident 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I saw Sam Thompson in Westfield 5 guys last year. My mum is a mic fan so was smiling and looking at him. He just smiled at us and I am mouthed sorry, he just smiled back.

My husband has done some work for two members of the muse(in their houses) one was really friendly and another was rude and wouldn't talk to them he had his assistant so all the talking to them.

My mum worked with Tom Daley's mum, he came into her work a few times when he won his gold medals. My mum said he's nice enough but his mum is very snobby, looks down on everybody and will tell everybody she meets who her son is (proud mum I guess).
Which members of Muse? In my mind Chris and Dom are lovely, I can see Matt being an arse though

Reactions: 6
Didn’t he go on a coke binge and had sex with Courtney Love and then denied it before admitting it was true?
You make them sound like singular events but I swear he had a huge coke habit for a time and a full blown affair with Courtney love.

Reactions: 14
What is the Debbie McGee story ? (... dare I ask 😬)
It was a story on an earlier thread, that there are pics of Debbie getting over friendly with an Alsatian, obviously she denied it, but apparently there are pics.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Think I’m showing my age - this whole thread seems to have diverted into scat & bestiality, and rather than thinking ‘ooh tell me more!’ (as I might have done a few years ago) I’m now all nooo :cautious:(n):sick: make it stoppppp.

But it’s really good to see so many people with evidence that Bradley Walsh is one of the rare ones who’s just as likeable & decent (and smart-funny) as he is on screen. Like Britain’s answer to Keanu Reeves, in a way!

Reactions: 21
as a fellow one, have to say all the geordie shore are a huge bloody embarrassment, they make the region look so bad. they overemphasise the accents and then make us all sound like we're thick as pig's tit, not to mention the lasses make us look like slags who'll shag anyone with a pulse.
I know I hate that professional Geordie thing it's so bad , Lauren Laverne does the same thing I knew her uncle we grew up in the same area, and no way is she as working class as she makes out,
Her dad was a lecturer and they were upwardly middle class, and her mother wasn't at Greenham common either as she likes to tell people, she was in a shite band who got signed because the dad pulled strings oh and her uncle actually shot someone but it was all covered up because he was a councillor he shot a guy who tried to burgle his pub when the daughter wanted the case reopened all the files mysteriously disappeared

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The thing is we are judging Dubai and UAE too harshly, that stuff goes on in the UK, but the girls don't get paid as much, remember the Debbie Mcgee and dog story.
Er, the Debbie McGee story is FAKE. It was Photoshopped. Iirc it was made as a prank by Paul's mates and somehow ended up getting shared publicly eventually (if you can call Popbitch Board, etc, publicly).

Changing the subject a bit, but does anyone Top of the Pops 1989 on a Friday night? The London Boys have been on for a few weeks....never heard of them before, but what a sad story:

As someone who still has a soft spot for Eurodisco and Hi-NRG, this was sad to read (I actually liked a few of their songs way back)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.