Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt he involved in that weird church now
Yeah @AlanBanan mentioned that too which reminded me that CDAN said they provide the famous male members of the congregation with access to young women. I had to wean myself off Crazy Days and Nights but apparently I've not lost any of the nonsense I read on it!

Reactions: 6
Wasn't there some conspiracy theory person recently saying that Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were involved in paedophile rings or something. They were supposedly hosting parties at which young people were abused.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Speaking of Nicholas Hoult... Any gossip on the skins cast, especially Luke Pasqualino or Jack O'Connell 😍😍 I used to be obsessed with them back in the day 😄
Not much other than Jack O'Connell was dating a local girl in Belfast around the time he was in that film Angela Jolie directed - I think he met her at a nightclub here in Belfast and they might have travelled back and fourth to each other for a while. She's pretty down to earth, has a kid and normal job etc. but really alternatively pretty!

I also have a friend who was basically James Frano's booty call when he was shooting a film here in Belfast circa 2008/9. Think the film was Your Highness and she was an extra. She's tall and pretty etc so was asked one day while at work in hollister if she'd like to be in the film lol. He definitely had a girlfriend at this point so it was blatant cheating. For a while after they would meet up if he was in London, this was before James Franco became gross and weird (he maybe always was but back then I fancied him too lol) The same girl also was dating Jeremy Piven from Entourage a few years ago, the age gap between them kind of grossed me out.

On a thread here somewhere a tattler posted that they'd heard or at least knew Luca Pasqualino and Michelle keegan we're banging during filming our girl and while she's married to Mark Wright.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone got anything on Pippa Middleton? Been intrigued by her for years!!
One of my dad’s goddaughters went out with Pippa’s husband. He led her to believe they were going to get married. She helped him choose his house as their martial home ( that he now lives in with Pippa) his mother gave her jewellery. Then she was dumped for Pippa. He’s rich by some serious illegal dealings and his brother is a shockingly bad reality star!

• Wow
Reactions: 32
One of my dad’s goddaughters went out with Pippa’s husband. He led her to believe they were going to get married. She helped him choose his house as their martial home ( that he now lives in with Pippa) his mother gave her jewellery. Then she was dumped for Pippa. He’s rich by some serious illegal dealings and his brother is a shockingly bad reality star!
Gosh that’s utterly wretched! He lusted after Pippa for 10 years before they were properly I heard, he never got over her after their first relationship- what a scumbag- the dad was also involved in a scandal last year I think, that conveniently ‘went away’

Oh to be filthy rich so as to throw money at my problems and crimes!!!

Reactions: 14
Not much other than Jack O'Connell was dating a local girl in Belfast around the time he was in that film Angela Jolie directed - I think he met her at a nightclub here in Belfast and they might have travelled back and fourth to each other for a while. She's pretty down to earth, has a kid and normal job etc. but really alternatively pretty!

I also have a friend who was basically James Frano's booty call when he was shooting a film here in Belfast circa 2008/9. Think the film was Your Highness and she was an extra. She's tall and pretty etc so was asked one day while at work in hollister if she'd like to be in the film lol. He definitely had a girlfriend at this point so it was blatant cheating. For a while after they would meet up if he was in London, this was before James Franco became gross and weird (he maybe always was but back then I fancied him too lol) The same girl also was dating Jeremy Piven from Entourage a few years ago, the age gap between them kind of grossed me out.

On a thread here somewhere a tattler posted that they'd heard or at least knew Luca Pasqualino and Michelle keegan we're banging during filming our girl and while she's married to Mark Wright.
James Franco and a she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im sure he was linked to Jessica Wright previously as well?

Reactions: 4
Supposedly Jennifer Lawrence when they were filming a movie together (I'm so lazy I'm not Googling the name ... Passengers maybe?) It was so predictable that when he got buff he left her, the mother of his child and woman who loved him when he was nothing special to look at.
Ugh Chris Pratt rubs me the wrong way, I think it’s because he doesn’t treat animals very well. Seem to remember reading something recently about him being involved in a cock fighting ring, and something a good few years ago I think about him not treating his pet dogs very well.. may have to look that one up. His last name is very fitting that’s for sure.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Watch josuharitchie1 Instagram hes spilling a lot of secrets about Charlotte Crosby! I mentioned a few threads back she’s been violent to him, it was more than one time. He also said she’s a massive ket and coke user. I believe everything he’s said, she’s been violent to other Geordie shore girls and she’s beat up a girl Gary bought home. She’s also hit other boyfriends. The violence josh talks about is actually disgusting, she hit him with a belt and beat him up while he was alseep. Imagine if this was the other way round 🤬 I hate mtv for making this stupid women famous and giving her the platform to make over a million when she really doesn’t deserve it.

It all started with Charlotte saying Josh left her in debt with the house they rented, she quickly deleted it when josh started making videos calling her out. It said she left holes in the walls where she’d punched and threw a phone at it. Nice behaviour in a rented house that isn’t yours!

Also that big house she had, does anyone know if she still owns it? She rented with josh and she’s currently living with her mum and dad, hopefully she’s going broke!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Watch josuharitchie1 Instagram hes spilling a lot of secrets about Charlotte Crosby! I mentioned a few threads back she’s been violent to him, it was more than one time. He also said she’s a massive ket and coke user. I believe everything he’s said, she’s been violent to other Geordie shore girls and she’s beat up a girl Gary bought home. She’s also hit other boyfriends. The violence josh talks about is actually disgusting, she hit him with a belt and beat him up while he was alseep. Imagine if this was the other way round 🤬 I hate mtv for making this stupid women famous and giving her the platform to make over a million when she really doesn’t deserve it.

It all started with Charlotte saying Josh left her in debt with the house they rented, she quickly deleted it when josh started making videos calling her out. It said she left holes in the walls where she’d punched and threw a phone at it. Nice behaviour in a rented house that isn’t yours!

Also that big house she had, does anyone know if she still owns it? She rented with josh and she’s currently living with her mum and dad, hopefully she’s going broke!!!
Let's hope her bladder's alright (you know, that awful side effect of being into Ket).

Oh.... o_O

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Let's hope her bladder's alright (you know, that awful side effect of being into Ket).

Oh.... o_O
Wow I’ve never heard of that before and thank god i have never touched the stuff! I think these reality shows should regularly drug test all the participants. What a horrible role models all these people are. Without drugs/alcohol you realise how boring they are and they really don’t have anything of any interest to say. Does anyone remember the video of Scotty filming for Just Tattoo of us and his filmed snorting coke? So MTV are happy for film people off their head on drugs? And you’re telling me that when they film in nightclubs in Newcastle that none of them are coked up? They know the staff at these clubs, they probably supply it. Watch if anything happened they’d soon deny all responsibility

Reactions: 8

Was that girl also a singer? If so, Jeremy Piven really fucked her about - horrible little piece of tit.

Reactions: 2
Not sure who he cheated with, but isn’t he engaged or married to one of the Schwarzenegger daughters now? It’s a shame Chris Pratt went that way as in my head he was just like Andy Dwyer from Parks & Rec
He married Katherine S, and they live with her mother and some of the siblings which is weird (why can't they get their own place?) - she comes across as very scatty and immature. Apparently she's an author. The commenters in the DM loathe her - there are always more than a few commenting on her cankles 🤪.

Wasn't there some conspiracy theory person recently saying that Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were involved in paedophile rings or something. They were supposedly hosting parties at which young people were abused.
Here's a nice little expose about him:

And here's the low-down on what happened at one of their parties:

What a horrible man! I've heard some not-so-good things about him and his business dealings, and then there's his father's own set of problems ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ions-against-Pippa-Middletons-father-law.html ... which mysteriously disappeared as these things magically do, when the subject is linked to the monarchy in some sort of way.

According to someone on a royal gossip forum who claims to be well-placed, Pippa herself was *allegedly* served with something (I don't know if it's fair to go so far as to say it was a restraining order), when she wouldn't get the hint after one of her boyfriends (the Loudon guy) dumped her. His family thought she was trash. One of the reasons she settled for James was that she wanted to have kids and settle down and he was the only one who wanted her.

And - according to the same 'someone' - Carole and Michael Middleton split quite some time ago, but still appear together at events to keep up appearances. Michael attended Harry and Meghan's wedding with another woman (as well as his family), but when the videographer got close, the other woman dropped back.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Interesting article after watching Geordie OGs and hearing about Marnie’s ‘bladder issues’ after having her baby. 🤔

Reactions: 12
this sounds like the qanon bollocks.

Reactions: 3
She was definitely his “Beard” ! A friend of my parents was involved with Formula One, the engineering side of things & still martials at Silverstone, he has said its an open secret that LH is Gay.
Heard this from a photographer too

I don't know much at all about Owen Wilson.
However, I know somoeonwho was playing footy in a park with a few mates when he was an older kid, when a ver tall American blond man asked if he could play with them with his mates.

They did, and my friend who was once was training with a prmiership side said he good. The kids also said he was a nice laid back bloke.

After they had gone, they started to think he looked familiar, so googled him, it was Owen Wilson. He'd said he was working in theU.K but didn't say he was an actor, but they found out he was making a film in the U.K.

I rea

Women frequently get anally raped by straight me.

I rea

Women frequently get anally raped by straight me.

I didn't know anything about him, I thought as I had called my mate by his name I had better look him up that's all. All I knew was he had a lot of curly hair.
It wasn't a suspicion just due diligence.
Wasn’t that Woody Harrelson at the football? He kept turning up every week to play?https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ywood-star-woody-harrelson-stuns-17347566.amp

Reactions: 1
Interesting article after watching Geordie OGs and hearing about Marnie’s ‘bladder issues’ after having her baby. 🤔
I think it's a lot more likely that she's actually had bladder issues due to pregnancy and childbirth, which is extremely common....

Also you have to have a serious serious ketamine problem for it to cause bladder problems, I think Charlotte's wetting the bed is much more likely to do with just being pissed, who's not heard of someone who's peed somewhere inappropriate while drunk? My own sister pissed on her hall floor while drunk and she's normally a very classy bird 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.