Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she had it all with Justin as well. She looks dead behind her eyes on her Instagram, it’s really sad, I grew up as with her and Justin as couple goals. Was the split over sucking Fred Durst off? Or more?
Eurgh

Thought she cheated on him with the guy from that Michael Jackson documentary

Reactions: 6
The only celeb I've trolled (and I was actually quite sensible with what I said to him, rather than just "duck you, sleazebag") was Moby. If you remember all his starry-eyed reminisces about a teenage Natalie Portman (when he was shilling his autobiography - and she denied it) you'll know why.

Anyone who's read Popbitch for years will have heard the "Tom's putting it in now" story. But, is it actually true? When Tom Baker did the voice of the SMS message to landline service (on British Telecom) a mate of mine left me a message with Mr Baker saying those very words 😂
i remember him being that voice ..my work friend had a random message about dinner choices in his voice 😂

Reactions: 3
I'll never forget the day the news broke when Britney shaved her head or the whole Firecrotch thing with Paris and Lindsay's fued. I practically lived on ohnotheydidnt back then and it was wild.
Same 😍 I was addicted to ONTD and another one which I can't remember the name of... It was written by someone called Michael I'm sure

What's going on with Adele's divorce? And did he cheat on her? I honestly don't know how he'd dare lol! Im sure I remember hearing that he was controlling? But I just saw a meme on twitter implying he'd cheated 🤔 I mean could be both but I'd not heard the cheating thing before

Was just reading about Piers Brosnan and his wife, Keely (sorry, can’t remember her full name) and their 26th year anniversary. My god what a beautiful couple. I don’t know who was hotter him or her. Not gossip, just an observation. As you were (as Liam would say).
She was drop dead gorgeous wasn’t she !

Reactions: 5
Turns out she is pregnant!! Congratulations to them both 😁
I absolutely love the pair of them and think they're a great couple and am so happy for them with the baby news, however and I can't lie I had to laugh at this comment on the DM, it's just so bloody extreme and nasty (and FWIW I don't agree) 😂😂

Screenshot_20200410_223818.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Same 😍 I was addicted to ONTD and another one which I can't remember the name of... It was written by someone called Michael I'm sure

What's going on with Adele's divorce? And did he cheat on her? I honestly don't know how he'd dare lol! Im sure I remember hearing that he was controlling? But I just saw a meme on twitter implying he'd cheated 🤔 I mean could be both but I'd not heard the cheating thing before
dlisted! I loved absolutely loved dlisted and Michael k.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Obviously they think they are above the law and can do what the duck they like. I wouldn't wish ill-health on anyone (not even you, Gordon Ramsey) but why do they think they are immortal and not capable of either contracting or shedding the virus?
I’ve got a theory re Gordon’s ultra alpha Schtick
He was once arrested in a men’s toilets, he said it was a prank between mates that was misconstrued?
Like finding your old man in bed naked with your naked bf would be probably? That sort of likelihood
Anyways I think he may be over compensating

Prank ?
I don’t think so

Reactions: 13
Hardly a surprise considering where he lived but George was no stranger to the Heath. Apparently his "thing" was men who looked like archetypal lorry drivers...
For someone who hid it for so long, it seems that as soon as his mother had gone he just came rampaging out of that closet. I know he was troubled in later years and kept getting into trouble but then he could always laugh at himself as well.

He even did that episode of Extras in which he played ... himself cruising the heath for a bit of rough :ROFLMAO:
Also I remember one occasion where one of the alleged men sold his story to the press and George was quoted saying something like 'I know I'm promiscuous but I'm not blind' 😂

(Miss you George ❤💔 )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
dlisted! I loved absolutely loved dlisted and Michael k.
I LOVED D-Listed too. Was on there for a few years and would comment on and off - nothing that outrageous, just observations and having a laugh, much as I do on here.

But some of the members seem to be on crack. The last time I visited someone interjected with a totally random racist comment to something I said (nothing to do with me) and I ignored it - idiots are best ignored!

Some person with a bee in their bonnet then replied attacking ME saying I was condoning this behaviour (by not replying to a twit?!) and another then member ranted on about me having a husband in the military and they knew my type, my history showed me for who I was, blah blah. I don't have a husband and it was pretty plain she was raging on about someone else.

I was completely confused by it all and found it totally bizarre. My entire comment history was easily searchable and I never said anything inflammatory or bigoted. Ever.

I simply said, bye guys, I'm leaving this site as this is totally uncalled for - which then prompted talk of me in the "she", "her" tense saying I was trying to create drama.

Nope, I made one comment saying goodbye and never logged in ever again.

I was quite upset, actually, as I didn't do anything wrong and there was no way of putting it right. Hopefully it's better-moderated now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I heard Britney cheated on Justin because he was very controlling which caused her to have a break down. He also cheated on her a lot before she cheated.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I heard Britney cheated on Justin because he was very controlling which caused her to have a break down. He also cheated on her a lot before she cheated.
Him cheating would not surprise me with the things I’ve heard about him over the years. I like Jessica Biel and him in interviews but there is a lot out there about him cheating on her. I always thought the video for Cry Me A River was a pretty nasty and immature thing to produce aswell, even if Brit had only cheated on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Him cheating would not surprise me with the things I’ve heard about him over the years. I like Jessica Biel and him in interviews but there is a lot out there about him cheating on her. I always thought the video for Cry Me A River was a pretty nasty and immature thing to produce aswell, even if Brit had only cheated on him.
I a totally agree with you. I think he did that to make Britney to look like the bad one and for publicity of course -sell records. I heard he was very manipulative and definitely not the mr nice guy he likes to portray. I kinda feel like Brits not had any real control over her own life and be used by everyone for money or fame / or both. I hope she’s found some peace by not performing shows and doing what she wants to do. X
Yes he’s cheated on Jessica too.

Reactions: 16
The Middleton girls were trained to marry for megabucks, that’s for sure. Because Pippa’s husband ain’t no looker. His face is like an amalgam of every posh, filthy rich English bloke that’s ever existed 🤣
Talk about sticking your neck out 🦒

Spencer Matthew is no looker but compared to his brother he definitely got the good looks genes!
I wouldn't like to hazard a guess on the brother 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.