Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the whole story behind Charlotte Crosby and Gaz over her ectopic pregnancy. I just know he was on ex on the beach at the time. Did he know about the pregnancy when he went over? Also, I used to think Vicky was ok but she’s also apparently a coke head and I find it’s not the real her she’s portraying on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
I've been binging season 1 of Lucifer and I am obsessed with it. Well, Tom Ellis mainly but does anyone have any gossip about the cast/show?
Tom Ellis is amazing in Lucifer, just wait until the later series when he got mega ripped and genuinely makes me drool so much for him. He's so good. Definitely not Gary from Miranda anymore. 😂😂

Only gossip is didn't he cheat on Tamzin Outwhaite, and that led to their divorce?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
To the person who asked about Pippa Middleton. I remember reading a comment under a Daily Mail article about her from someone who attended Edinburgh Uni with her and claimed she was ‘an annoying Barbie doll from hell’ or something like that. Which I took to mean that she’s a bit thick and vacuous.

It’s amazing what juicy info you can from the DM comments section actually. Another time I read a comment that said that there is footage of Ant McPartlin snorting cocaine off of a high class hookers tits out there somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s amazing what juicy info you can from the DM comments section actually. Another time I read a comment that said that there is footage of Ant McPartlin snorting cocaine off of a high class hookers tits out there somewhere.
That must be him and Amanda Holden then. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That must be him and Amanda Holden then. 😂😂
😂😂😂

Possibly, but there is so much more to the Ant story. Not just the affair with Amanda. Surely no one actually believes he only had a painkiller addiction anymore?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aw I like Ant too, but after reading about Holly W and her coke ways it’s hard to imagine their whole squad is squeaky clean including Emma Bunton. All the Spice Girls apart from VB has been bent and sent by Robbie Williams too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
From popbitch (warning for gross bodily fluids!):

Which posh Brit actor has made quite a name for himself doing period stuff? Not just on screen. In the bedroom too. He’s what’s known in the trade as a “bloodhound” – and an enthusiastic one to boot.

Any guesses on who this might be (although do we really want to know!!!)?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.
I had the exact same thing happen. The only way I could get back in was by searching for tattle in google.

I've been binging season 1 of Lucifer and I am obsessed with it. Well, Tom Ellis mainly but does anyone have any gossip about the cast/show?
I bloody love Lucifer. Cant wait for the new series. I dont think it's any secret he was a cheater. He left his girlfriend either pregnant or with a tiny baby to be with Tamsin Outhwaite and then cheated on her. I follow him on Insta and he is close to all his children by the looks of it so he may not be much of a husband but at least hes not a deadbeat dad!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Emma Bunton is also part of that gang? Anything on her
My cousin used to work at the salon Andy Townsend who said Bunton gave Rio an STI. Not sure on the validity though as he thought himself above his station but the thread is gossip after all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bloody love Lucifer. Cant wait for the new series. I dont think it's any secret he was a cheater. He left his girlfriend either pregnant or with a tiny baby to be with Tamsin Outhwaite and then cheated on her. I follow him on Insta and he is close to all his children by the looks of it so he may not be much of a husband but at least hes not a deadbeat dad!
I would still worship that devil even though he is a cheater. Don't judge me too badly please.

Reactions: 2
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.
You have to register for the site. You can use the same username and password as you do for tattle, but you can’t just sign in if you haven’t registered.

To the person who asked about Pippa Middleton. I remember reading a comment under a Daily Mail article about her from someone who attended Edinburgh Uni with her and claimed she was ‘an annoying Barbie doll from hell’ or something like that. Which I took to mean that she’s a bit thick and vacuous.

Now this 👆🏻Is what I’m here for.

Reactions: 4
Popbitch wrote this about Amanda Holden last Saturday

Amanda Holden has been hauled over the coals these last 24 hours for sharing a "5G CAUSES CORONAVIRUS!!!1!!" petition online. Obviously it goes without saying that you shouldn't be taking health advice from Holden – but here's a good reason why.

You may remember that back when she was starring in the West End production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, Holden was struck down with a serious kidney infection and was rushed to hospital in agony.

Perhaps things wouldn't have caused her quite so much trouble if she'd have caught the tell-tale signs a tad earlier, but she'd been candidly telling her fellow cast members that the pain she was experiencing was probably just down to the vigorous bouts of bum-sex she'd been having.

:LOL: :poop: :LOL:
Um well she wasn’t wrong. Urinary tract infections are caused by fecal bacteria getting into the urethra. This can indeed be caused by bum sex. The fecal bacteria can also cause bacteria vaginosis.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

This would make sense, I’ve always thought she came across as incredibly dull and plain, not sure what the fuss is about that surrounds her- or her arse!!

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂

Possibly, but there is so much more to the Ant story. Not just the affair with Amanda. Surely no one actually believes he only had a painkiller addiction anymore?
Shocked why I haven't heard about the affair with Amanda :oops:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.