Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this thread was a good read on Britney / Lindsay Lohan / Paris Hilton. I miss the 2000s for how chaotic celebs were. Just doesn't happen now.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Did someone ask about Lee Evans or did I imagine that? Can’t seem to see it now... Anyway, tenuous link klaxon, back in my yoof I once spent a night/morning after (not like that, there was a group of us) with his cousin who was just like him and said what what you saw on stage was very close to his real personality. He (his cousin) was also very funny and kept us entertained for hours. We did however consume quite a large amount of class As during this encounter so with the benefit of hindsight I may have a slightly skewed recollection of just how hysterical he was. Regardless, it was a good night.
I live near him. Never heard a bad word against him in the area. Probably why he sweats so much 😂😂

Reactions: 9
this thread was a good read on Britney / Lindsay Lohan / Paris Hilton. I miss the 2000s for how chaotic celebs were. Just doesn't happen now.
Notice in the bling ring because Paris let them use her house they omitted the massive bag of coke they said they found in her house when they broke in.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else. Seen the recent photos of Rupert Grint and his other half?! Is it me or are they going to be hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet very soon??

Reactions: 14
that was such a good read, thank you. I’d forgotten about the whole crotch flashing trend that happened around that time. I think it was Paris who started it but I remember when Britney got pictured, I couldn’t get my head around the fact that I had now seen Britney Spears’ fanjo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How bizarre that Lindsay got in the car with them. Not only has it only got two seats but she wasn’t even with them so why on earth did she get in.

Reactions: 5
To the person who asked about Pippa Middleton. I remember reading a comment under a Daily Mail article about her from someone who attended Edinburgh Uni with her and claimed she was ‘an annoying Barbie doll from hell’ or something like that. Which I took to mean that she’s a bit thick and vacuous.

It’s amazing what juicy info you can from the DM comments section actually. Another time I read a comment that said that there is footage of Ant McPartlin snorting cocaine off of a high class hookers tits out there somewhere.
I love the comments!!

Reactions: 6
Has Britney really allegedly tested positive for HIV from K Fed? You would go bleeping nuts bet he cheated loads too

• Wow
  • Sad
Has Britney really allegedly tested positive for HIV from K Fed? You would go bleeping nuts bet he cheated loads too
Could be by anyone, by the looks on that thread when she was hanging with Paris etc she was pretty loose, she looks off her face in most of those pics, doesnt seem like she'd be too concerned with catching std's at that point on her life.

Plus Kevin has settled and has custody of the kids now, seems like she was the problem not him.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'll never forget the day the news broke when Britney shaved her head or the whole Firecrotch thing with Paris and Lindsay's fued. I practically lived on ohnotheydidnt back then and it was wild.

Reactions: 13
It was a poster on here who alleged this. I would take it with a massive pinch of salt personally.

Reactions: 13
Was just reading about Piers Brosnan and his wife, Keely (sorry, can’t remember her full name) and their 26th year anniversary. My god what a beautiful couple. I don’t know who was hotter him or her. Not gossip, just an observation. As you were (as Liam would say).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
God she had it all with Justin as well. She looks dead behind her eyes on her Instagram, it’s really sad, I grew up as with her and Justin as couple goals. Was the split over sucking Fred Durst off? Or more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.