Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barryjones

VIP Member
If you have an android phone/tablet, google an app called Cinema HD APK and cast it to a smart tv or a PlayStation/Xbox connected to a tv

I really hope the beautiful Rose-Marie gets her green card and gets a better life for her and her family.
Love rose-marie, she's awesome. Her and Juliana from last season are so lovely.

Reactions: 1

Restless Native

VIP Member
Supposedly Jennifer Lawrence when they were filming a movie together (I'm so lazy I'm not Googling the name ... Passengers maybe?) It was so predictable that when he got buff he left her, the mother of his child and woman who loved him when he was nothing special to look at.
Isnt he involved in that weird church now

Wolf359

Chatty Member
The French photographer? Never thought I’d see her name on a gossip site!
According to her Instagram she’s in New Zealand with the actor Graham McTavish and his kids because she’s in a new relationship with him. But I googled him and until very recently he was married. So I just wondered if there was any ‘overlap’ like there was with her and The Sartorialist.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Apparently his camp shtick is just to throw people off the scent, and the truth is he’s violently heterosexual. He has been accused of rape multiple times. I read through every word of the recent US case and it was very believable. But money gets you off the hook in America.

Allegedly, another fake gay is Mark Jacobs. This is just an act to disguise his true attraction to teenage girls.
You mean the designer Marc Jacobs??

Gem74

VIP Member
I know the feeling. I so would as well.
A bit late to the party...but you can sure tell the ones that would show you a good time!

Yes, Sam Cam is a baronet's daughter and her mother remarried an Astor, very, very well-connected. Also allegedly got a bit too well-connected to one of her personal protection officers whilst in Number 10.

More ☕☕☕☕Please

If you fancy going down another even deeper (and much more compelling) rabbit hole, type ‘Larry Stylinson’ into the Youtube search bar!!! The way those two boys looked at each other, there’s no way there wasn’t something between them. It’s really quite lovely.
😮 now I’m really confused! I know what I'm doing this easter! 😂

Not really lovely, fans who "shipped" them caused them to literally never speak to each other.
im guessing the more I search the rabbit hole, I’ll find this out; sad if it’s the case though 😕

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
Yes. It was pronounced Rain. :)

I'm pretty sure he / the mum changed the spelling to Rain, or from Rayn. I can't recall. But it was Rayn when I booked him.

vikka

VIP Member
What is “plasma” (I can only think of plasma TVs, sorry if I’m being dense).

Also, I have never actually read or heard a story ever about a gay man raping a woman. Not saying that it doesn’t happen, but never heard of it or read about it myself
Blood plasma, a lazy google summary: "Plasma is the largest part of your blood. It, makes up more than half (about 55%) of its overall content. When separated from the rest of the blood, plasma is a light yellow liquid. Plasma carries water, salts and enzymes."

Biologist here- It’s the liquid part of your blood, with the red blood cells removed. It’s used to help patients with immune deficiencies and clotting disorders, I believe!
(y)

Sazb

Just watching this week's Drag Race, and given all the Sherry Pie stuff I wondered if there was any other DR/DRUK tea?
Ooh id love some more drag race gossip.

Really not enjoying watching this season because it's so tainted anytime Sherrys on the screen. Real shame as there's so many other great queen's to focus on there

Apples87

Anyone know anything about Dave Navarro? He was in RHCP, and Jane’s addiction and now is solo and has a bit of a TV career. He used to be all over social media and was very good at interacting with fans online then one day he suddenly deleted all his accounts and seems to be no mention of him from others.
Not him directly but there’s a forum similar to this but more American and if you search Gala Darling Dave Navarro you should find it, it’s a thread about the blogger Gala Darling but they do discuss her desperation to be associated with him.