Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Vivienne is another one who downplays how posh they are. Went to private school and is from somewhere in the North West, but not Liverpool.
I need to know if there is any tea on Divina De Campo. I bloody love her! 😍 She has an acid tongue when performing but I think she always comes across as so fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rebecca was my favourite of the Geordie Shore lot, who is now I believe living a normal life and has had a child/children of her own - I think the best thing you can do on that show is leave before it absolutely ruins both your life and your face...

EDIT - found a photo of her from her twitter posted Feb this year - good on her!

There was a guy called Greg I think in the first or second series who is now married to a girl from Hollyoaks and they have a child together. He seems normal and they seem to just be a regular couple. Good to see a few of them are just decent normal people and not all druggie headcases!!!

Reactions: 12
I love his oddball relationship with Pete Wicks - would never put them 2 together!

Pete Wicks.... grrrrrrrr ;)
Definitely an odd friendship, but cute. And despite everything I've heard (probably on here) about Pete, I wouldnt say no. 😂😂 It's the eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The French photographer? Never thought I’d see her name on a gossip site!
According to her Instagram she’s in New Zealand with the actor Graham McTavish and his kids because she’s in a new relationship with him. But I googled him and until very recently he was married. So I just wondered if there was any ‘overlap’ like there was with her and The Sartorialist.

Reactions: 1
She spits on Jay in series 1 or 2. I remember watching it (as a fellow Geordie) thinking she was a vile human being. Plus she has that constant burning jaw, no hiding what that's from!!!

Reactions: 14
There was a guy called Greg I think in the first or second series who is now married to a girl from Hollyoaks and they have a child together. He seems normal and they seem to just be a regular couple. Good to see a few of them are just decent normal people and not all druggie headcases!!!
Hes married to her that plays Mercedes I think

Reactions: 4
When did Adam Ant get in on all this ?
There actually was some Adam Ant gossip on Popbitch recently.
>> Easy rider <<
Damp and delivered

In among all the usual items on the rider he submitted to a venue he played recently (water, fruit, snacks etc) Adam Ant also made a request for a pink dressing gown. Knowing that artists will often put a wildcard item on their rider just to make sure that venues have paid attention to every last detail, an employee was duly sent out to pick one up.
They returned with one and laid it out for Mr Ant - but, sure enough, they noticed that throughout his time there he didn't actually wear the garment once.
But it was later found in the dressing room, soaked in piss.

I have an old(ish) Simon Napier-Bell* autobiography where he says when he met Adam he was a rubber fetishist in a punk band when they crossed paths. Not exactly surprising as Adam And The Ants started off as a not-very-well-respected by the press BDSM-fixated punk band before Marco Pirroni came on board.

So maybe the peeing is one of his other fetishes - but that's only a guess. Or maybe it's post-gig rock 'n' roll shenanigans of some sort.

I *think* "fruit" really will be fruit, though I suspect Adam isn't as clean-living as he was in the 1980s (he took up smoking a decade or two later than most adults do).

*Edit: Rather than taking up another post, I'll add here as it's in context - Simon's Facebook page has some good snippets of gossip on it (nothing scurrilous, though!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't remember specifically, think it was probably something about him being a hell of a player, getting around etc. The usual behaviour for an attractive reality TV celeb.
I don't care... I deffo would!

and again

and probably again;):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam Ant has smoked for a long time and he drinks rum and coke (or he did 10 years ago).

I think he stays away from recreational drugs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only watched the first series and he seemed pretty decent compared to the other guys until they turned on Holly (I think it was her) and to me he showed his true colours he was so nasty towards her. I never liked him after that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.