Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I bloody love Lucifer. Cant wait for the new series. I dont think it's any secret he was a cheater. He left his girlfriend either pregnant or with a tiny baby to be with Tamsin Outhwaite and then cheated on her. I follow him on Insta and he is close to all his children by the looks of it so he may not be much of a husband but at least hes not a deadbeat dad!
I would still worship that devil even though he is a cheater. Don't judge me too badly please.

Reactions: 2

Mag83

For once is it possible for the root of all evil not to lead back to Schofield 🤦🏻‍♀️? Where is the connection between PS and SCD? It's not even the same channel. And if a deal had been made to bury the negative stories about PS, they didn't do a very good job did they.

Oh she really didn't. Prior to the story breaking she was embarrassing with her tweets about Seann, I'm not saying he was justified because I hate cheating, but whoever said she was a bunny boiler earlier, her tweets would certainly have backed that up. She was really full on. What happened afterwards was a bit ick, I can't understand why anyone would want to lay their lives open for scrutiny like that but she clearly had no qualms about it. I could understand her wanting to say her piece but she really milked that victimhood. Also I really felt the BBC didn't behave appropriately, Marian Keyes who SCD fans will know has always been a 'friend of the show' said a few things about Seann and Katya to the ex that I thought were really inappropriate and yet the BBC had her on the SCD sister show a few weeks later. The whole thing was a mess really. But no, I didn't think she owned him at all.
What did Marian Keyes say to the ex? Don’t remember that at the time

Kyle from geordie shore (now on the challenge on MTV) doesn't do drugs at all, apparently it was one of the main reasons he and Holly split as she loved the coke. Her weight loss plan that she made a fortune from was pretty much just taking coke and going to Turkey for lipo and surgery.
No loss there. He was vile to her!

PopperPet

WTF? TF - NEVER!! I do not believe that for one moment. He adores women and has been with his partner Richard for like 20+ years. He had wild times partying at Studio 54 back in the day but I have never heard or read anything ever like this about him before, ever . Do you have a link or source of this?
I think someone was talking about Marc Jacobs earlier in the thread - did someone get MJ confused for TF?

PeteM

VIP Member
Not much other than Jack O'Connell was dating a local girl in Belfast around the time he was in that film Angela Jolie directed - I think he met her at a nightclub here in Belfast and they might have travelled back and fourth to each other for a while. She's pretty down to earth, has a kid and normal job etc. but really alternatively pretty!

I also have a friend who was basically James Frano's booty call when he was shooting a film here in Belfast circa 2008/9. Think the film was Your Highness and she was an extra. She's tall and pretty etc so was asked one day while at work in hollister if she'd like to be in the film lol. He definitely had a girlfriend at this point so it was blatant cheating. For a while after they would meet up if he was in London, this was before James Franco became gross and weird (he maybe always was but back then I fancied him too lol) The same girl also was dating Jeremy Piven from Entourage a few years ago, the age gap between them kind of grossed me out.

On a thread here somewhere a tattler posted that they'd heard or at least knew Luca Pasqualino and Michelle keegan we're banging during filming our girl and while she's married to Mark Wright.
Was that girl also a singer? If so, Jeremy Piven really fucked her about - horrible little piece of shit.

Made-up bag

Was sat on #TimsTwitterListeningParty last night where everyone plays an album in sync and band members join in and tweet along memories of the recording... (check it out). Featured album was the Libertines and up popped up Pete Docherty and Carl Barat with some tales of debauchery. Any one had any encounters with the King of Albion himself?
Iknow a couple of people who have had to source many a famous artist’s rider requests as part of their job, and never once have they had to provide anything illegal.
I know plenty of promoters who are asked to sort performers out ‘discreetly’. It’s not easy making a connection quickly if you’ve just arrived in town or have flown in - so you ask the promoter to ‘hook you up‘. Wouldn’t ever be listed on a rider - and the days of a Led Zeppelin travelling with their personal doctor are long gone.

waz101

Earlier on in one of these threads someone said it was an open marriage and the he is bisexual. Also that Katya comes from money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Matthew and Nicole Cutler were on the show originally and were a divorced couple. Matthew is (very obviously) gay. Not sure what goes on in the dancing universe...
Matthew Cutler was/is with another former professional dancer Enrico Stey. They have a dance studio together called Matico.

https://maticozumba.co.uk/home

Ponponpon

VIP Member
Ohhh I love a bit of tennis - anymore tennis gossip. I know there was some stuff with Stan W and a younger tennis player. (very niche I know!)
I've heard - although the validity of the source is very loose - Federer is a Dubai goer too, but for pleasure not business, although he doesn't turn down the latter.

Stan seems like a shit. What's this about him and a younger tennis player?

• Sad