Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get gay vibes from Harry either, if anything I bet he wishes he was to be more 'out there'...

Reactions: 5
She surprised me the most; she's often held up as an example of jolie laide but she's just jolie in actuality. She was also absolutely lovely to everyone, really warm and beyond professional.
Interesting because she had some horrid write ups about her personality after doing that British TV series last year.

• Wow
Just because you're convinced someone is gay doesn't mean they are! (I don't know if any of you watch Masterchef but a contestant in the recent series had my jaw utterly on the floor when they showed his wedding photo - marrying a lady 😳 - I would have absolutely said he was definitely gay)

I have no inside information, have never met him, and no possible way of knowing either way, but I simply don't think Dec is gay. Obviously I could also be wrong but I just don't see it myself.
Very true. Conversely, I dated a lad when I was young, who is now out, proud and very happy thankfully, I didn't have a scooby!

But he conformed to what his mum expected of him, she is quite bigotted. It's only when he left town that he was able to be himself. He recently married a lovely man. I don't think his mum was there.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
A girl I know used to work with Calvin Harris in safeway (now Morrisons). He quit his job to pursue his music career and everyone laughed, thought he was stupid and that he'd be back working in the supermarket soon enough. Of course he became mega famous but he still keeps in touch with his old friends and when he's back in Scotland he apparently has big parties for them.
A friend of my husband ran a community centre that Adele went to when she was a kid. The same thing happened- she said she was going to be a singer, they said 'yeah right Adele!' and the rest is history!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Jennifer Lawrence

btw is anyone else watching that 90 day fiancée, I am obsessed with Big No Neck Ed
I've actually been binge watching it last two days. I'm hooked and now caught up and have to wait to watch it in real time when it's back on TV on Thursday, unless anyone knows where I can stream the rest?

I'd love to know how many tunes Sojaboy has sold. 😝😆

• Haha
Interesting because she had some horrid write ups about her personality after doing that British TV series last year.
Oh dear, I'm beginning to think I may be a terrible judge of personality. :LOL: Maybe I just happen to catch them on good days? Or maybe not for long enough that their courtesy wore off? Either way, perhaps I shouldn't be called as a character witness! I think I'll probably stick to noting when people are shorter, plainer, prettier or puffier than expected. 🎥

• Haha
She defo has his eyes and facial structure.
She's a female version of her dad - Martin Kemp. She has the same shield shaped face and small eyes.

Oh dear, I'm beginning to think I may be a terrible judge of personality. :LOL: Maybe I just happen to catch them on good days? Or maybe not for long enough that their courtesy wore off? Either way, perhaps I shouldn't be called as a character witness! I think I'll probably stick to noting when people are shorter, plainer, prettier or puffier than expected. 🎥
No not at all, you never know if the press has an agenda. I was gutted she got such a horrid write up because I'm a bit of a fan.

Reactions: 8
I can’t agree with you about Gordon Brown. I’ve been unfortunate to have been in his presence on a number of occasions and he’s just a sneering clown in a cheap suit.
my husband agrees, says he was a horrible human being

• Sad
I’ve always been intrigued by the stories of well known actresses Not wanting to put their body through pregnancy so having someone have the baby for them but wear a prosthetic bump

Anyone know anything about this??
I am 100% convinced Beyoncé was not pregnant with her first. She was definitely overcompensating with the pregnancy pics with the twins second time round!

Reactions: 29
Anyone have any goss on Leigh Francis? I find it hard to believe that with the circle of friends he knocks about with he’s not a coke fiend serial cheater - according to the stuff on here 😂. He’s been with his missus since teenagers right? I quite like the guy.
lived in the same building as my brother in Leeds a number of years ago. Apparently a lovely guy, always said hello

Reactions: 4
I've been saying he's gay this for YEARS. Was so surprised when he married a woman. I don't understand why these famous people can't just embrace who they are with their sexuality, it's either Philip Scofield and in the closet for years with your loyal beard out there in public, or Sam Smith and wanting to be every label out there, even if they clash. No in-between!

I suppose there could always been an elderly gran who'd be heartbroken at the prospect, but I dunno. Can't be much fun living a lie.
Also isn’t decs brother a priest so maybe his family are very religious?

Reactions: 6
Yes he is! Dec also was set on becoming a priest when he was younger apparently 🤷‍♀️

Also my granny and Decs granda were first cousins, not that any of the above info came from that as it’s all online that he wanted to become a priest. I thought you might appreciate my completely useless info of a celeb link 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am 100% convinced Beyoncé was not pregnant with her first. She was definitely overcompensating with the pregnancy pics with the twins second time round!
Yeah, that famous clip of her belly collapsing as she sat on a hair was too suss for words. And I remember poring over pap pics as the “pregnancy” progressed, including days before the baby arrived, and there was sometimes no bump at all

Didnt she release a documentary after Blue was born and the images of her “pregnant” were all dreamy and arty and just in silhouette? So weird 😄

I’m not sure why she’d change her mind and then carry twins herself second time around though. I suspect maybe she just faked it better. And they had to be IVF twins - lots of IVF twins in celebland - Angelina, Mariah, JLO...

Remember Nicole Kidman announcing that her second child was born via surrogate? I have a midwife friend who was convinced she faked her first pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Any gossip on craig david? I love him!
catching up so don’t know if anyone’s heard this, but read someone had a one night stand with him and after sex he gave them a prewarmed towel 😂 he’s like a vampire though, never aged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure about Beyoncé and her first pregnancy, I wonder if she was at that “just looks fat” point and decided to pad when she had the weird collapsing bump thing.
I read that she breastfed and she did look convincingly postpartum, she looked lovely but definitely heavier than normal.

Reactions: 3
Shirlie was previously in a relationship with Andrew Ridgeley and Harley was born quite soon after their wedding I believe. I think the hint is she had one last fling with Andrew. Harley’s profile is very Egyptian-looking and the nose is particular is the image of Andrew’s.
They were married 2 years when they had their daughter.

And it’s the eye shape in particular.
Don't see a resemblance at all. I really feel if people want to see something they will. The same with Dec being gay. He has only ever had straight relationships and is now married with a child. You cant just go around saying people are gay with no proof!

I've been saying he's gay this for YEARS. Was so surprised when he married a woman. I don't understand why these famous people can't just embrace who they are with their sexuality, it's either Philip Scofield and in the closet for years with your loyal beard out there in public, or Sam Smith and wanting to be every label out there, even if they clash. No in-between!

I suppose there could always been an elderly gran who'd be heartbroken at the prospect, but I dunno. Can't be much fun living a lie.
Just because you have been saying it doesn't mean its true! 😞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
They were married 2 years when they had their daughter.

Don't see a resemblance at all. I really feel if people want to see something they will.

Just because you have been saying it doesn't mean its true! 😞
Actually she was born 9 month’s after they married. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know the feeling. I so would as well.
A bit late to the party...but you can sure tell the ones that would show you a good time!

Yes, Sam Cam is a baronet's daughter and her mother remarried an Astor, very, very well-connected. Also allegedly got a bit too well-connected to one of her personal protection officers whilst in Number 10.

More ☕☕☕☕Please

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.