Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowTail

VIP Member
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.
I had the exact same thing happen. The only way I could get back in was by searching for tattle in google.

Team JCM

VIP Member
No, sorry, I can't. I have never heard of these allegations against Tom Ford and only mentioned him, because someone else brought him up a few posts before mine and those allegations. I've never followed gossip on TF either, only his fashion work and his make-up line and his involvement in film. That said, I hope it's not true, I like TF.

I had forgotten about these same allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo, but remembered them when they were brought up here. There were many articles online when that was fresh a few years ago. So there at least I can say that some research will for sure bring up articles etc on the r*pe allegations against CR.
Can't stand Ronaldo.
I have read he donates plasma for children, which is nice, but nice, generous and amazing acts don't make a person great. He comes off as quite arrogant and I have also wondered whether he is in the closet because of his plasma donations, I think in some places they still don't accept gay people.

And whoever brought up his mother... Yeah she seems to have quite a controlling influence over him, his sister I think too. Then being deeply religious (Catholic in his case), being in a super macho career where homosexuality is not accepted (I think it's the fans more the problem in the eyes of this business than team mates and managers), the donations of blood/plasma (if true!) and there's a perfect mix of why to choose to be in the closet or perhaps lie to yourself about your own nature.

The surrogacy (surrogacies?) is also weird. Such a young man starting a family that way?
Imo if you want to be a young parent and are gay, it makes perfect sense. But if you're not, then why go at it this way?

I also still stand by my post on why a gay man would r*pe a woman/women. I have heard of stories of gay men r*ping women for these very reasons (except my comment on the bum, which I was apparently (clearly?!) wrong about, so that's the only one I take back, but the rest still stands).
Dubai is such a strange place. I have family members who live there and they seem to live in a bubble with other expats.
yup

Norbs

VIP Member
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.
You have to register for the site. You can use the same username and password as you do for tattle, but you can’t just sign in if you haven’t registered.

Miss Demeanour

Chatty Member
If you have an android phone/tablet, google an app called Cinema HD APK and cast it to a smart tv or a PlayStation/Xbox connected to a tv

I really hope the beautiful Rose-Marie gets her green card and gets a better life for her and her family.
Thanks. Downloaded it. But it doesn't have S4 showing. Plus, it doesn't let you click on any series to play anyway, just doesn't seem to work.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
According to her Instagram she’s in New Zealand with the actor Graham McTavish and his kids because she’s in a new relationship with him. But I googled him and until very recently he was married. So I just wondered if there was any ‘overlap’ like there was with her and The Sartorialist.
What post on her IG shows that she’s in NZ with him? Not doubting you, just can’t see it! Maybe she’s deleted it...
What’s this overlap with her and the Sartorialist?