Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got anything on Nicole sherzinger, what was the deal with her and Lewis Hamilton? - I could never imagine those two actually being compatible, Also donā€™t know what to make of her and thom Evans being an item

Reactions: 4
Now, it wasn't Lamarr for me. I had the biggest crush on the late šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Sean Hughes. Met him once and still fawned over him like a teenager.
Poor Sean. He really was in a bad way re alcohol for some time.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Donā€™t have any goss on Sam Thompson but what he wrote about mike thalasitius on insta after his death was absolutely beautiful, very heartfelt and moving, it did surprise me
They were really good friends šŸ’œ they were on celebs go dating together

Reactions: 2
What celebs have you met in real life that were even more attractive or uglier in the flesh?

Hugh Grant - Looks very old in real life like oap.
Daniel Radcliffe - so so short in real life
Shane from Westlife - very attractive and I hate westlife haha
Justin Timberlake - very nice up and close, always disliked his face in photos but in real life hes so much better, I guess just not very photogenic!
Richard Madden - Saw him on a bus a few years back in London, didnt recognize him at first so I spent the whole journey drooling over him, I think even he noticed I was staring and was uncomfortable. And then I clicked he was Rob Stark and got embarrassed haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What celebs have you met in real life that were even more attractive or uglier in the flesh?

Hugh Grant - Looks very old in real life.
Shane from Westlife - very attractive and I hate westlife haha also Justin Timberlake is very nice up and close!
Iā€™ve met Pasha from strictly come dancing omg heā€™s gorgeous I put my arm around him for a photo and even his back is solid šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I once saw him donkey's years ago compering a comedy evening in London with Arthur Smith and Jo Brand. He was hilarious. The funniest ever with hecklers. So quick.

I remembered after talking about Daniel Kitson here (in relation to Peter Kay) that when I first saw DK the first couple of times he was supported by Russell Howard (who was embarrassingly awful). Daniel and Russell were really good friends and I *think* were flatmates. I thought it very sweet DK kept supporting his friend's career.
Funny now that RH is the bigger name, bizarre he has done so well on the evidence I saw. But DK has chosen the quieter life.
(I think RH is probably very nice, just I find him as funny as toothache and found the pairing of the two quite odd).
When he (Mark Lamarr) chatted my friend up it was at our local comedy club where he was the regular compĆØre every week. He told us he was going to become a presenter on the Word and we all thought it was just a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve met Pasha from strictly come dancing omg heā€™s gorgeous I put my arm around him for a photo and even his back is solid šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
My friend went to a Strictly live show recording in 2018, and she said the same!! She said all the pros are so attractive and put the celebs to shame. Although she said Gorka is tiny which broke my heart a little šŸ˜’

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s Sam Cam whoā€™s ā€˜proper poshā€™. Friends of hers at Bristol Uni apparently couldnā€™t understand why a blue-blood like her was slumming it dating a social nobody like David Cameron.
Yes, Sam Cam is a baronet's daughter and her mother remarried an Astor, very, very well-connected. Also allegedly got a bit too well-connected to one of her personal protection officers whilst in Number 10.

Rather like James Blunt, yes, he's posh, but his wife is the granddaughter of the 8th Duke of Wellington and he was her +1 to Harry & Meghan's wedding, not the other way around.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Hugh Grant - Looks very old in real life like oap.
Shane from Westlife - very attractive and I hate westlife haha
Justin Timberlake - very nice up and close, always disliked his face in photos but in real life hes so much better, I guess just not very photogenic!
Richard Madden - Saw him on a bus a few years back in London, didnt recognize him at first so I spent the whole journey drooling over him, I think even he noticed I was staring and was uncomfortable. And then I clicked he was Rob Stark and got embarrassed haha
I met Westlife (not a fan, they came to the restaurant I worked at in my teens when they were gigging in Brum) and he was a complete hole. Actually they all were, apart from Kian who was adorable -so kind and conscientious.

Yes, Sam Cam is a baronet's daughter and her mother remarried an Astor, very, very well-connected. Also allegedly got a bit too well-connected to one of her personal protection officers whilst in Number 10.

Rather like James Blunt, yes, he's posh, but his wife is the granddaughter of the 8th Duke of Wellington and he was her +1 to Harry & Meghan's wedding, not the other way around.
Sam Cam is related to the Spencer family too I believe?

Reactions: 4
I met Mena Masood (the guy who plays Aladdin in the new live action) last month. So polite and absolutely gorgeous. Even my other half agreed! :ROFLMAO: very short though.

(ignore the bold. I can't switch it off :rolleyes::poop: )

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rachel Zoe has had a raging eating disorder for most of her life. So much so that she's known to have trained and inspired others to follow suit such as Nicole Richie. I think the reason she doesn't hold kids hands is linked to her ed. Like a lot of people with obsessive behaviours it looks like she suffers from ocd which means she can't hold her kids hands as she doesn't feel they're clean. I'm speaking from experience here. I had a family member who was exactly the same..
I have a wayward toddler and Iā€™ve noticed that I hold
His wrist if weā€™re on a street as harder for him to get away from me unlike holding his hand so could be that. Iā€™ve never heard of this woman!! šŸ˜³

Thought it was interesting that they said ā€œsomeoneā€ and didnā€™t specify whether male or female. I take that to mean it was a man because Popbitch wouldnā€™t out someone.
I did know someone who saw him briefly years ago. It was a woman.

Reactions: 1
Anyone got anything on Nicole sherzinger, what was the deal with her and Lewis Hamilton? - I could never imagine those two actually being compatible, Also donā€™t know what to make of her and thom Evans being an item
Gotta be a beard!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
No way is Keith Duffy from Boyzone 5ft 11ins, I stood on the step behind than him on an escalator in Manchester when he was on Corrie and I was about the same head height. I'm 6ft, he's around 5ft 8ins.

The estimate on his height probably stems from 5'6 midget Ronan saying he was 5ft 10ins. Everyone else in the band who was taller would have also had to lie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
as a fellow one, have to say all the geordie shore are a huge bloody embarrassment, they make the region look so bad. they overemphasise the accents and then make us all sound like we're thick as pig's tit, not to mention the lasses make us look like slags who'll shag anyone with a pulse.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.