Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Middleton girls were trained to marry for megabucks, that’s for sure. Because Pippa’s husband ain’t no looker. His face is like an amalgam of every posh, filthy rich English bloke that’s ever existed 🤣
Spencer Matthew is no looker but compared to his brother he definitely got the good looks genes!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The Middleton girls were trained to marry for megabucks, that’s for sure. Because Pippa’s husband ain’t no looker. His face is like an amalgam of every posh, filthy rich English bloke that’s ever existed 🤣
His head is so small!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the goss on David Beckhams sister? She had a baby with an ex big brother contestant but now allows him no access. Think his name is Kriss something. His Instagram used to be full of him trying to gain access, posting messages direct to the Beckhams when they posted happy family photos etc...

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Rachel Zoe has had a raging eating disorder for most of her life. So much so that she's known to have trained and inspired others to follow suit such as Nicole Richie. I think the reason she doesn't hold kids hands is linked to her ed. Like a lot of people with obsessive behaviours it looks like she suffers from ocd which means she can't hold her kids hands as she doesn't feel they're clean. I'm speaking from experience here. I had a family member who was exactly the same..

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She also looks like she's been embalmed.

I don't know anyone who actually likes her either. You only have to look at the response when Heart brought her in to present their breakfast show. Not a single positive comment on their Facebook or Twitter feeds.
Embalmed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 perfect description 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s the goss on David Beckhams sister? She had a baby with an ex big brother contestant but now allows him no access. Think his name is Kriss something. His Instagram used to be full of him trying to gain access, posting messages direct to the Beckhams when they posted happy family photos etc...
Suggestion on one of the earlier threads was that he made have been paid off to shut up

somebody asked about Keith Lemon earlier, he’s lovely I know people who work on Celeb Juice and he’s very much in love with his wife and a nice guy to be around. Not at all showbizzy or like his hole alter ego

Reactions: 19
When looking up the Tom Baker quote (was it really that long ago?) I found this old Popbitch mailout from 2001. https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.music.miocene/vjmxCb_qu9w

The tale below is mentioned in a gay blog which reveals who the two popstars are on this Popbitch blind (whether it's accurate, is another story):

One night on Hampstead Heath, a famous gay 80s pop star was performing oral sex on a man wearing a motorcycle crash helmet. Suddenly the penis in his mouth went limp. Looking up to find out the problem, the star was shocked to see, behind the helmet, another, equally-famous, short-haired gay pop star.
The blog also adds, (The smalltown boy had become a victim of love...)
Which would be Jimmy Somerville and Andy Bell - for those who still don't know, JS was in The Communards, then went solo. Andy Bell was/is in Erasure. If you're still stumped, I'm obviously much older than you :p

Also from the Popbitch mailout from years ago - and mentioned on that blog - but the pop star's secret identity isn't revealed. My money's on the sadly-departed George Michael:

Which megastar singer surfs gay chat rooms for sexual partners, going under the nickname "Regents Park Bi"?
Hardly a surprise considering where he lived but George was no stranger to the Heath. Apparently his "thing" was men who looked like archetypal lorry drivers...

Reactions: 6
If I remember correctly, it was Nicole Richie that called Rachel Zoe “raisinface” when they had a big falling out. Neither of them ever revealed why but it’s reported that Nicole blamed Rachel for her eating disorder, which seems bizarre because they’re friends again now and Nicole seems to still be suffering from an ED. Remember that 4th of July party that Nicole threw that said on the invite that there will be a scale on the door and no girls over 100lbs will be admitted? The same party that Mischa Barton overdosed in a bathtub, apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Popbitch wrote this about Amanda Holden last Saturday

Amanda Holden has been hauled over the coals these last 24 hours for sharing a "5G CAUSES CORONAVIRUS!!!1!!" petition online. Obviously it goes without saying that you shouldn't be taking health advice from Holden – but here's a good reason why.

You may remember that back when she was starring in the West End production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, Holden was struck down with a serious kidney infection and was rushed to hospital in agony.

Perhaps things wouldn't have caused her quite so much trouble if she'd have caught the tell-tale signs a tad earlier, but she'd been candidly telling her fellow cast members that the pain she was experiencing was probably just down to the vigorous bouts of bum-sex she'd been having.

:LOL: :poop: :LOL:
You’d presume with her husband.... or did an Ant crawled up her bum?! 🤣🤣🤣

So bizarre! Once I saw it I couldn’t unsee it and then I used to look for it in every picture 🙈
I had the same thing with Bradley Cooper and Suki Waterhouse. The way he held her hand was really awkward, like a dad holding his protesting naughty child’s hand so they couldn’t run off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, she’s not that pretty either, tbh.

”So, Debbie McGee, what was it that first attracted you to millionaire Paul Daniels?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Suggestion on one of the earlier threads was that he made have been paid off to shut up

somebody asked about Keith Lemon earlier, he’s lovely I know people who work on Celeb Juice and he’s very much in love with his wife and a nice guy to be around. Not at all showbizzy or like his hole alter ego
I’m so pleased. He does come across as a really nice guy but that’s not saying much as so do Holly and Phil and according to the goss on here .......😱

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard the Coke head stuff about Holly ages ago. She’s always at gigs with the Appleton sisters on school nights when she’s presenting This Morning the next morning. And don’t get me started on her and Phil being up all night after the NTAs and being completely capable to presenting it - both coke heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Re Lee Evans, probably 20 plus years ago I used to see him a lot in my town when my friend and I used to walk her dogs. He appeared to be painfully shy, his daughter (who was only little at the time) wanted to stroke the dogs, he asked if it was ok and we made small talk whilst she did so. Pleasant enough and always said hi if we passed him after that but seriously shy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure her nickname on another forum years ago was raisin face. Could have been CDAN if I remember rightl.
Wasnt that Nicole Ritchies nickname for her? Mind the drama she was plying her Lohan with drugs to stay slim

Reactions: 3
Posting this here out of desperation because can’t get in touch with the admins but: There was recently a new (sarcastic and I found it funny lol) post about a new forum: mums.life since another popular site started to beg for donations and tattle asked for user responses on this and asked me to log in. So i entered my username and password. It said username doesn’t exist. So I entered my email instead of my username, as well as the password and it says my email doesn’t exist. But it clearly does. Because I’ve been able to type out and post this message here. Anyone know a work around? I also wanted to know how long is it before you can start your own posts but didn’t get any response from support. Do I have to tag @admin if that will help to both my questions?

Sorry for derailing the thread, but I have nowhere else to post this.
You have to join it. It’s a separate site so your log in from here won’t work. Sign up on there first

Reactions: 11
I’ve heard the Coke head stuff about Holly ages ago. She’s always at gigs with the Appleton sisters on school nights when she’s presenting This Morning the next morning. And don’t get me started on her and Phil being up all night after the NTAs and being completely capable to presenting it - both coke heads.
Emma Bunton is also part of that gang? Anything on her

Reactions: 5
I've been binging season 1 of Lucifer and I am obsessed with it. Well, Tom Ellis mainly but does anyone have any gossip about the cast/show?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.