Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ananda and Ant are both awful. But I am surprised she would cheat with him - her husband is good looking and seems nice.
But does he hold the sway in light entertainment TV that Ant does?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh. Im not condoning him, but I think she's foul. Basically shagged her way to the top by marrying Les Dennis and then tossed him a side when she got her wish of becoming famous. I wonder if she'd have had any kind of career if she'd never met him?
Agree. And from all accounts she’s not a particularly nice person.

Reactions: 25
Agree. And from all accounts she’s not a particularly nice person.
She also looks like she's been embalmed.

I don't know anyone who actually likes her either. You only have to look at the response when Heart brought her in to present their breakfast show. Not a single positive comment on their Facebook or Twitter feeds.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I remember when he died and it was announced on the radio. We all thought we'd misheard and that the actor who played Father Jack had died.

Its a massive shame he died when he did as he'd have had a massive career off the back of Father Ted.
Spooky thing is they both died on the 28th February, 18 years apart. I bet poor Ardal O' Hanlon gets panicky every February ..... 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I loved Dermot Morgan, even before Father Ted. He had a radio show over here called Scrap Saturday, and it was really funny. And my fellow Irish tattlers will know of his take on Father Brian Darcy; Father Brian Trendy. :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She also looks like she's been embalmed.

I don't know anyone who actually likes her either. You only have to look at the response when Heart brought her in to present their breakfast show. Not a single positive comment on their Facebook or Twitter feeds.
Haha. Embalmed - love it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I absolutely can't stand Amanda Holden. Her husband is also one of those men that look like they've just started to transition. Like Keith Urban and Brian Cox.

Just thought, maybe she's his beard??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Anyone have any goss on Leigh Francis? I find it hard to believe that with the circle of friends he knocks about with he’s not a coke fiend serial cheater - according to the stuff on here 😂. He’s been with his missus since teenagers right? I quite like the guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone have any goss on Leigh Francis? I find it hard to believe that with the circle of friends he knocks about with he’s not a coke fiend serial cheater - according to the stuff on here 😂. He’s been with his missus since teenagers right? I quite like the guy.
Is that Keith lemon ?!?

Reactions: 10
I absolutely can't stand Amanda Holden. Her husband is also one of those men that look like they've just started to transition. Like Keith Urban and Brian Cox.

God, yeah he is JUST like Keith urban! It's the odd botoxed, high cheekboned structure and thin, wig like bouffant ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 31

I’ve always thought this. He’s quite feminine isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I never watched but I used to see pap shots of her and family and her sons always looked so grubby. She also had a really strange way of holding their hands - in that she didn't hold their hands at all, she always grabbed their wrist. Always struck me as weird. Anyway, slightly off on a tangent there - soz.

Reactions: 8
I never watched but I used to see pap shots of her and family and her sons always looked so grubby. She also had a really strange way of holding their hands - in that she didn't hold their hands at all, she always grabbed their wrist. Always struck me as weird. Anyway, slightly off on a tangent there - soz.
Just googled and yeah...she's usually holding them by the wrist. Bizarre. And kind of heartbreaking - I always loved the feel of my boys tiny hands in mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
met molly may of love island in trafford with my two girls, pulled her face and pouted. Looked miserable as sin 😕

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Popbitch wrote this about Amanda Holden last Saturday

Amanda Holden has been hauled over the coals these last 24 hours for sharing a "5G CAUSES CORONAVIRUS!!!1!!" petition online. Obviously it goes without saying that you shouldn't be taking health advice from Holden – but here's a good reason why.

You may remember that back when she was starring in the West End production of Thoroughly Modern Millie, Holden was struck down with a serious kidney infection and was rushed to hospital in agony.

Perhaps things wouldn't have caused her quite so much trouble if she'd have caught the tell-tale signs a tad earlier, but she'd been candidly telling her fellow cast members that the pain she was experiencing was probably just down to the vigorous bouts of bum-sex she'd been having.

:LOL: :poop: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.