Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd rumours swirling on Twitter about Ellen, Oprah and others under house arrest and tagged (photo of Ellen with square lump under her trousers on her calf looking like a monitor) all under the pretext of self-isolating. All to do with Weinstein singing like a canary and naming celebs in a sordid Epstein related trafficking ring.
Yes all do to with Pizzagate p e d o s/ adrenchrome/illuminati - Hollywood elite. Madonna posted bizarre video last night /Tom Hanks apparent case of Corona! Looks like Ellen is wearing a tag.

Is Trump the actual saviour? Will there be arrests???

This needs it's own thread!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He does. Her name is Lady Penny Mountbatten. She's the one who's been caring for him at Sandringham since he retired from public life. She's not the first either, it will all come out when he snuffs it. He's had affairs with Princess Alexandra (the Queens cousin), Joanna Lumley and Nanette Newman.
He's got a D notice put on him that is for years and years!
He must have done something worse than all the straighforward adultery, I reckon he killed someone during a sex game or something equally gruesome, if he just fathered a random nipper etc, it wouldn't be for so long.

C
Tbf, 18 year old Prince Phillip could totally get it 😉😂
Him and Queenie have had so many affairs between them, wouldn’t be surprised if they were swingers at one stage.
[/QUOTE

Can't see the Queen being rampant, she's such a cold fish or reticent whatever way you wish to characterise it.

Reactions: 4
He's got a D notice put on him that is for years and years!
He must have done something worse than all the straighforward adultery, I reckon he killed someone during a sex game or something equally gruesome, if he just fathered a random nipper etc, it wouldn't be for so long.

C
The Queen, apparently, used to wear Philip out when they were first married. She had a very high sex drive and absolutely could not get enough of him. I think it was in Sarah Bradbury's biography of HM. I believe all of the royal family are highly sexed. Must be all that horse riding.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The Queen, apparently, used to wear Philip out when they were first married. She had a very high sex drive and absolutely could not get enough of him. I think it was in Sarah Bradbury's biography of HM. I believe all of the royal family are highly sexed. Must be all that horse riding.
My guess would be it must be all that not having a real job to tire you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry - no RF gossip here. But I read recently that Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height that whenever he is on holiday with his partner, he makes sure whenever they are on the beach, he makes her stand closer next to the sea so he appears taller. Google ‘Simon Cowell on the beach’ (or something like that) and see for yourselves 🤣🤣🤣 the most random bit of gossip I’ve ever read

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why are you obsessed with wanting to lick people? In these times, of all times!? 😂

Another vote here for the comment on the last thread about Boris Johnson brushing his hair with a toffee apple. Special mention to the person who said his hair looks like it has been cut with a knife and fork too 😂
Me!!! I've used that knife and fork saying for years!! 🍴🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry - no RF gossip here. But I read recently that Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height that whenever he is on holiday with his partner, he makes sure whenever they are on the beach, he makes her stand closer next to the sea so he appears taller. Google ‘Simon Cowell on the beach’ (or something like that) and see for yourselves 🤣🤣🤣 the most random bit of gossip I’ve ever read
In the words of Father Ted “This is small, that is far away.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Extraordinary thread on twitter on the legendary meanness of Ellen Degeneres

I was in a shop in Soho a while ago and I saw a women arrive across the street at a cafe and sit in the big glass window at the front. She was wearing an expensive looking sheepskin jacket and looked exactly like Ellen. So I walked by the window she was in to double check. The hair, height, body type, clothes etc all screamed Ellen but something wasn’t quite right. It was Ellen but without all the soft focus lighting and fuuuuuuuck In the cold hard light of Londres, she old.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Yes all do to with Pizzagate p e d o s/ adrenchrome/illuminati - Hollywood elite. Madonna posted bizarre video last night /Tom Hanks apparent case of Corona! Looks like Ellen is wearing a tag.

I started an Oprah thread 👍

Reactions: 11

I saw the picture re the tag and got excited but saw some peeps on Twitter saying it could also be a pack of cigarettes due to the fact Ellen’s trousers did not have pockets. 🤨

Reactions: 2
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twit for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.
Yes, can confirm he is definitely a sex pest.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Yes, can confirm he is definitely a sex pest.
I once remember reading a story where he kept following a woman around an airport asking her questions and wouldn't leave her alone. So, anytime she walked off he'd follow her and he'd ask another question.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I once remember reading a story where he kept following a woman around an airport asking her questions and wouldn't leave her alone. So, anytime she walked off he'd follow her and he'd ask another question.
He pursued a friend who worked at one of his companies. She was married. He was with his wife, Joan. Kept hassling my friend and turning up at the building she worked in. Left presents and flowers. She wasn’t interested. It was so difficult for her as the thought she would lose her job.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I used to be cabin crew (not with Virgin) A friend of mine at the time though was with Virgin. Some of the stories she used to tell. Yes, all the stuff being said about him is definitely true.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I used to be cabin crew (not with Virgin) A friend of mine at the time though was with Virgin. Some of the stories she used to tell. Yes, all the stuff being said about him is definitely true.
I feel really stupid, I honestly used to think he was some dazzling entrepreneur years ago. Sounds a bit dramatic I know but this site has made me see so many people differently!

Reactions: 32
Anyone know any gossip about the Duggar family from 19 kids and counting? Knowing what they covered up for the oldest son always makes me wonder what else has went on behind the scenes!

Reactions: 9
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twit for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.
I know someone who worked for child services when Virgin had the contract in a high level management position. All I want to say is Virgin absolutely 💯% deserved to lose their contract. The fact he then went after the cash strapped NHS to make a point is utterly repellent

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.