Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, he prided himself on being a great person to work for, his staff came first and now he's tit on them and rubbed it in
Having worked for him I can tell you this is all absolute bull, no loyalty to any staff...everyone thing virgin companies are so wonderful to work for...definitely not

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There was a documentary on bbc a while ago about Necker island. It was pretty clear there were hedonistic parties held there. An employee had to lay half naked with sushi on her body for clients. Employees saying how Richard encourage the staff to have fun...

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Odd rumours swirling on Twitter about Ellen, Oprah and others under house arrest and tagged (photo of Ellen with square lump under her trousers on her calf looking like a monitor) all under the pretext of self-isolating. All to do with Weinstein singing like a canary and naming celebs in a sordid Epstein related trafficking ring.
Anyone know any gossip about the Duggar family from 19 kids and counting? Knowing what they covered up for the oldest son always makes me wonder what else has went on behind the scenes!
Sazb,you have to read a page called Pickles and Hairspray on Facebook,the woman that runs it has connections and has posted lots before it made the news

Reactions: 3
My guess would be it must be all that not having a real job to tire you out.
I've heard she was mad for Phil, but I can't see her having affairs tbh. Duty first and all that, not like her swinger sister.

Sorry - no RF gossip here. But I read recently that Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height that whenever he is on holiday with his partner, he makes sure whenever they are on the beach, he makes her stand closer next to the sea so he appears taller. Google ‘Simon Cowell on the beach’ (or something like that) and see for yourselves 🤣🤣🤣 the most random bit of gossip I’ve ever read
They should have tacked on all the skin they've cut off his face o really the years,to his heels, he'd be 6'4 then

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know any gossip about the Duggar family from 19 kids and counting? Knowing what they covered up for the oldest son always makes me wonder what else has went on behind the scenes!
Derek is supposedly gay and according to crazy days and nights killed a friend/secret lover.
They also say one of the brothers is also gay, don't know which one except it's not the paedophile and he has clandestine hook ups.
Jana apparently has a secret boyfriend but her parents don't want her to marry because they want her to look after the younger kids.
jill is on birth control which wouldn't be gossip for any other family really.

Reactions: 9
what did they cover up ? 👀

Google it...honestly so shocked when I saw that pic that I was convinced it was just a good picture. There's a nice one of him on the bike haha. I honestly don't know what happened haha.

His forehead has doubled in size too. I mean height lol :unsure: :D

Sorry - no RF gossip here. But I read recently that Simon Cowell is so paranoid about his height that whenever he is on holiday with his partner, he makes sure whenever they are on the beach, he makes her stand closer next to the sea so he appears taller. Google ‘Simon Cowell on the beach’ (or something like that) and see for yourselves 🤣🤣🤣 the most random bit of gossip I’ve ever read
Can absolutely believe this. Look at any pictures of his legs, the way his muscles look and the fact his lower leg appears longer than the top, makes me think he wears lifts a good 3 inches high.

Him pictures with Ant and Dec, shows Simon is no taller than the bigger one, even with his heels. I reckon he’s 5’5” and probably more like 5’4”.

Reactions: 5
Used to be a bit of a hot head / party girl but since reconciling with her husband has really toned it down. Has a lot of genuine, long-standing friends. Is the most incredible parent ever (along with her husband) - her children are well behaved, polite and happy. They're just the cutest, neatest, little family unit and good people. A little over 10 years ago fired one of her PAs, whose sister was a TV journalist in NZ at the time and tried to call her out over her treatment of the staffer in an interview - Pink walked out, and the TV journalist lost her job.

Wasn't she just - she had a real screen star presence.

Princess Anne was absolutely stunning in her youth:

View attachment 97741
Really?

Th
I know we've moved off the topic of royals once looking kinda hot...I never realised Edward was somewhat handsome.

View attachment 97999
e blokes in the royal family age faster than milk, even nasty Andrew was handsome for ten minutes once

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sazb,you have to read a page called Pickles and Hairspray on Facebook,the woman that runs it has connections and has posted lots before it made the news
Oh, I'm on it!

Derek is supposedly gay and according to crazy days and nights killed a friend/secret lover.
They also say one of the brothers is also gay, don't know which one except it's not the paedophile and he has clandestine hook ups.
Jana apparently has a secret boyfriend but her parents don't want her to marry because they want her to look after the younger kids.
jill is on birth control which wouldn't be gossip for any other family really.
My bet would be Josiah for that!

what did they cover up ? 👀
The oldest son Josh molesting 5 underage girls, 4 of them being some of the sisters

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Remember Branson getting really stroppy when he didn't get to run the National Lottery in the 90s?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.