Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF happened to him? That must've just been a good angle. He's turned into something from 'The League of Gentlemen'.

#slendergate 🙌 Wooooop.
Was just thinking we should have used the ✏emoji for Prince Philip's overworked knob😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some call it "being hit with the Windsor-Ugly-Stick™ © " 😂 😂

There's a definite trend in that family of looking really good and then bam! The ugly rears its unyielding head. 🤷‍♀️
Generations of proof of that theory!
Perhaps Kate’s genes will have helped George, Charlotte and Louis.
Then again we thought Diana’s genes helped William and then...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently Zara Phillips (Princess Anne’s daughter) isn’t her ex husband’s child - she’s the child of Anne’s former body guard. She was furious one day when she woke up to find he had been sent away.
17B6318E-6CC1-44CF-B7A0-D5D751656479.jpeg

Man the Royals do not age well. Prince William has gone the same way as Anne and Edward.
For real - we were so blessed and we didn’t even know it. Male baldness is such a curse.
2669442F-DCCA-4CFE-B30C-53A214F3E3D2.jpeg

Who has the Queen allegedly had affairs with? I’ve watched some of the Crown and seen Porchie, but anyone else?
It’s alleged that Porchy is Andrew’s dad and Baron Plunket is Edward’s dad.
Also Philip apparently had an affair with Valery Giscard d’Estaing, the former President of France.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never liked that smug, slimy piece of tit!
My friend's aunt worked as a flight attendant for Virgin Airlines years ago and Richard liked to be very hands on with his most senior (attractive) staff - REALLY hands on - whenever he got the opportunity.
The girls used to avoid him like the plague. He's a dirty old perv!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Regarding Branson manhandling and picking up women,I looked through all the pics on that link,but the one with IvanaTrump wasnt there,he actually dropped here and she was furious....when Branson is ot smiling he actually looks like the lord of Darkness himself.

Apparently Zara Phillips (Princess Anne’s daughter) isn’t her ex husband’s child - she’s the child of Anne’s former body guard. She was furious one day when she woke up to find he had been sent away. View attachment 98068

For real - we were so blessed and we didn’t even know it. Male baldness is such a curse.View attachment 98069

It’s alleged that Porchy is Andrew’s dad and Baron Plunket is Edward’s dad.
Also Philip apparently had an affair with Valery Giscard d’Estaing, the former President of France.
Bizzare,almost like surgery to wipe out good looks,his jaw and face size have changed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regarding Branson manhandling and picking up women,I looked through all the pics on that link,but the one with IvanaTrump wasnt there,he actually dropped here and she was furious....when Branson is ot smiling he actually looks like the lord of Darkness himself.

Bizzare,almost like surgery to wipe out good looks,his jaw and face size have changed
I can safely say my jaw and face size ain't what it was 20 yrs ago 😂

Well he will be 99 in June...
Only 1 yr away from the wife sending him a telegram ( wonder what it'll say ,after all the tattle revelations) 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Theres another reason Britney had a breakdown and it wasn't just about her meth use and the custody for her children.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Used to be a bit of a hot head / party girl but since reconciling with her husband has really toned it down. Has a lot of genuine, long-standing friends. Is the most incredible parent ever (along with her husband) - her children are well behaved, polite and happy. They're just the cutest, neatest, little family unit and good people. A little over 10 years ago fired one of her PAs, whose sister was a TV journalist in NZ at the time and tried to call her out over her treatment of the staffer in an interview - Pink walked out, and the TV journalist lost her job.

Wasn't she just - she had a real screen star presence.

Princess Anne was absolutely stunning in her youth:

View attachment 97741
Prince William looks like her.

Reactions: 3
Ooh have missed your gossip and bon mots in equal measure.
Hope you are feeling fully better?
Thank you, I feel great at the moment.

My work just shut down this Friday for COVID-19, to allow us to self isolate at home. We resume work again in a few weeks.

So, I have a lot of gossip to talk about that I have been meaning to talk about but couldn't as I was swamped in work from 8am to 8pm most days.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know we've moved off the topic of royals once looking kinda hot...I never realised Edward was somewhat handsome.

View attachment 97999
The only one - in my opinion - who has retained his looks is Peter Philips - he's still cute.

My work just shut down this Friday for COVID-19, to allow us to self isolate at home. We resume work again in a few weeks.

So, I have a lot of gossip to talk about that I have been meaning to talk about but couldn't as I was swamped in work from 8am to 8pm most days.
Well come on then, don't be shy 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Welcome back Alan, looking forward to the gossip catch up!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.