Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard Branson - doesn't he have a penchant for nude kite surfing whilst strapped to a pretty young woman? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Richard Branson - doesn't he have a penchant for nude kite surfing whilst strapped to a pretty young woman? :sick:
I'd like to try that, but I can't get a pretty young woman willing to strap herself to me.:rolleyes: Amazing what a few billion in the bank will get you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Hot’ is a huge stretch here 🤣 but I do agree the Royals look better with their mouths closed. They all have such enormous tombstone, uneven teeth 🤢
They also lose the definition in their face...when they're face gets wider and softer, they just don't look good as they did in their youth. Mouth closed definitely helps though...especially as they'll have to keep quiet haha.

Reactions: 4
They also lose the definition in their face...when they're face gets wider and softer, they just don't look good as they did in their youth. Mouth closed definitely helps though...especially as they'll have to keep quiet haha.
Although both Charles and Harry have improved with age. Looks-wise, that is. Harry seems to be getting worse by the day in other ways.

Reactions: 12
That’s right.

Coincidentally I’ve also met Jenson Button. We shared a lift in a hotel in Cologne. I didn’t recognise him and he laughed when I told him he smelled strongly of petrol. The penny dropped about an hour later when I googled him.
This just reminded me - many many years ago (late 80s?) I was on a transatlantic flight with (former world No1 tennis player) Jim Courier. At the time I had absolutely no idea who this slightly shy pale-skinned ginger American was, but we chatted about films and stuff, he was really friendly. Later we snoozed on the flight so I tell people "I slept with Jim Courier" 😂 because it's a better story. Sorry there's no tea to spill! He liked Bladerunner, that's all I remember.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Odd rumours swirling on Twitter about Ellen, Oprah and others under house arrest and tagged (photo of Ellen with square lump under her trousers on her calf looking like a monitor) all under the pretext of self-isolating. All to do with Weinstein singing like a canary and naming celebs in a sordid Epstein related trafficking ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.