Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really stupid, I honestly used to think he was some dazzling entrepreneur years ago. Sounds a bit dramatic I know but this site has made me see so many people differently!
Try and get a copy of one of Tom Bowers biographies of Beardy... shows an utter string of failures, lies and self promotion. A master of deception and sucking up to press and the powerful. Utter creep. A pal of mine ran the first Virgin Megastore in London - says he was like the hippy who hung around the band but never inhaled.

Can absolutely believe this. Look at any pictures of his legs, the way his muscles look and the fact his lower leg appears longer than the top, makes me think he wears lifts a good 3 inches high.
He definitely wears stacks... its why he insists on those awful overlong jeans (Check any full length photos) to cover up the depth of the heels

Reactions: 11
Try and get a copy of one of Tom Bowers biographies of Beardy... shows an utter string of failures, lies and self promotion. A master of deception and sucking up to press and the powerful. Utter creep. A pal of mine ran the first Virgin Megastore in London - says he was like the hippy who hung around the band but never inhaled.

He definitely wears stacks... its why he insists on those awful overlong jeans (Check any full length photos) to cover up the depth of the heels
Re the first Tom Bower’s Branson book, a few people I know were interviewed for it. They were with him from his early houseboat dwelling days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sounds like Jeffrey Archer.

Reactions: 3
I am a bit surprised that things about Jared Leto haven't been mentioned here (unless I missed it), esp as some have asked about him if I remember right.

I've heard he's very much into very very young women, often picked out at his gigs by staff, led backstage for a meet and then very much coerced (to put it mildly) into sex with him.

Very shady and sleazy.

I've come across mentions of this alleged behaviour of his countless times, have obvs no idea whether true, but if true with the current climate I was expecting it to come out properly.
I‘ve heard a lot about Jared, he’s been known to be very picky when it comes to women, does like them young but still legal.
He’s very egotistical and apparently been in a friends with benefits situation with his Australian assistant for a number of years. Also heard a very long time ago that Cameron Diaz dumped him due to the time he spent with his brother Shannon and the amount of money he invested trying to make Shannon a movie star.

Reactions: 4
Anybody see that article re fat arsed cow Laureen Goodger? Prat witch,revolting creature has the cheek to call herself a celeb.
That’s exactly what I thought. ‘A celebs page’! Dream on Lauren you twit 😂 lol at prat witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anybody see that article re fat arsed cow Laureen Goodger? Prat witch,revolting creature has the cheek to call herself a celeb.
Was in a nail bar in Loughton at the same time as her a few years ago. She was very pissed off that she had to pay!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Was in a nail bar in Loughton at the same time as her a few years ago. She was very pissed off that she had to pay!
what a prat,isn’t she supposed to being doing’photos’ ‘for sale’? she is nothing but a bleep revolting pumped up witch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Disgraceful her behaviour, and her response to the NHS worker.

Seriously, who would use her beauty salon, and risk looking like her.... messed with her face so much!

The DM are defo reading this thread! (Sorry if it’s already been mentioned)

Saw it on mirror online today also!!!

Reactions: 16
She should in fairness wear a mask more often when she goes out in public . The NHS are amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just watched Dispatches Celebs for sale on Channel 4. Shocking the price celebs charge charities for an insta post, etc. Harry Redknapp, Caitlin Jenner.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So, I’ve been reading all these posts with baited breath and I still haven’t seen... WHY else did Britney have a breakdown??!? 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just because I caught a prog about them, anything about the Hairy Bikers?
Ate their breakfast once?

Worked at a hotel and we'd prepped breakfast bags for them because they were going out early to film but they chose to eat in the restaurant. Both very pleasant- even when I accidentally ran into David when trying to do a room service. Instead of wasting what we made for them, me and the breakfast chef split the food!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.