Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla is my favourite on The Windsors.

Agree that Richard Branson is an utter bleep. I think he had a lot of people fooled for a time but he’s greed personified.
I’ve heard from a friend who did some work for him that he’s very handsy/sleazy. Didn’t Jenson Button fall out with him as Branson was making a play for his then girlfriend Jessica?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve heard from a friend who did some work for him that he’s very handsy/sleazy. Didn’t Jenson Button fall out with him as Branson was making a play for his then girlfriend Jessica?
That’s right.

Coincidentally I’ve also met Jenson Button. We shared a lift in a hotel in Cologne. I didn’t recognise him and he laughed when I told him he smelled strongly of petrol. The penny dropped about an hour later when I googled him.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That’s right.

Coincidentally I’ve also met Jenson Button. We shared a lift in a hotel in Cologne. I didn’t recognise him and he laughed when I told him he smelled strongly of petrol. The penny dropped about an hour later when I googled him.
I absolutely love F1 and was gutted when he retired. I'm sure he'd have found that really amusing although I thought you were going to say he smelt really nice 😁

Reactions: 8
That’s right.

I rate him I hope there’s nothing bad out there about Jenson please no! We saw him whilst shopping in urban outfitters on Melrose in LA ( not smelling of petrol 😂) he was with some triathlon? buddies. seemed totes normal and was choosing some cool old school trainers and t shirts.

Reactions: 5
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twit for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.
I didn’t know anything about this until I read it on here. I googled and Read this:

Obviously it’s come from their own website so there might be bias in there in their favour, but to anyone who knows more about this story, can they confirm if what they have said is bullshit or could be true?

I know we've moved off the topic of royals once looking kinda hot...I never realised Edward was somewhat handsome.

02e972fc9ef57f1db5de93a60313623f.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am a bit surprised that things about Jared Leto haven't been mentioned here (unless I missed it), esp as some have asked about him if I remember right.

I've heard he's very much into very very young women, often picked out at his gigs by staff, led backstage for a meet and then very much coerced (to put it mildly) into sex with him.

Very shady and sleazy.

I've come across mentions of this alleged behaviour of his countless times, have obvs no idea whether true, but if true with the current climate I was expecting it to come out properly.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
WTF happened to him? That must've just been a good angle. He's turned into something from 'The League of gentlemen
Google it...honestly so shocked when I saw that pic that I was convinced it was just a good picture. There's a nice one of him on the bike haha. I honestly don't know what happened haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Man the Royals do not age well. Prince William has gone the same way as Anne and Edward.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Google it...honestly so shocked when I saw that pic that I was convinced it was just a good picture. There's a nice one of him on the bike haha. I honestly don't know what happened haha.
Some call it "being hit with the Windsor-Ugly-Stick™ © " 😂 😂

There's a definite trend in that family of looking really good and then bam! The ugly rears its unyielding head. 🤷‍♀️
Generations of proof of that theory!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am a bit surprised that things about Jared Leto haven't been mentioned here (unless I missed it), esp as some have asked about him if I remember right.

I've heard he's very much into very very young women, often picked out at his gigs by staff, led backstage for a meet and then very much coerced (to put it mildly) into sex with him.

Very shady and sleazy.

I've come across mentions of this alleged behaviour of his countless times, have obvs no idea whether true, but if true with the current climate I was expecting it to come out properly.
I thought he was gay.

(He’s prob a Coke head too now he’s on this thread 😂)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I thought he was gay.

(He’s prob a Coke head too now he’s on this thread 😂)
I am not a fan of his so don't keep tabs, but I haven't read any gay rumours, not that I remember.

Well, they all seem to be pedos (I typed the "p" word actually, but weirdos fits too!), cokeheads, cheaters, gay (any variation of those!). 😂 😂🤷‍♀️

I always find drug rumours easiest to believe, there are give-aways like being hyper, extremely skinny, stuff like that and supply seems to be high with easy access (if you're in London it's easy to come across it, I have read London has the highest cocaine use across Europe, which is constantly on the rise (in London)).

Reactions: 4
It's a little known fact that, when Britney Spears had a breakdown and disappeared from public view a few years back she was actually secretly running a market stall in Ipswich called "Britney's Pears".
Leave Ipswich alone!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.