Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone is bored and hasn’t watched the Windsor’s yet. Please do. The characters are so hilariously exaggerated versions of the Royals.
Yes I've been watching this and it's a great watch for these times. The actress playing Camilla is brilliant. Also Fergie is spot on. I love the fact that in the series they've made Harry so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Camilla is my favourite on The Windsors.

Agree that Richard Branson is an utter bleep. I think he had a lot of people fooled for a time but he’s greed personified.

Reactions: 41
Yes I've been watching this and it's a great watch for these times. The actress playing Camilla is brilliant. Also Fergie is spot on. I love the fact that in the series they've made Harry so stupid.
I do like The Windsor’s but I wish they’d bring back Star Stories. That was absolutely bleeping hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There's no doubt that Boris is horrific in so many ways but I reckon he would be a great laugh on a night out. Get pissed up with Borris! Definitely a goal for me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I do like The Windsor’s but I wish they’d bring back Star Stories. That was absolutely bleeping hilarious.
Ooh, I used to work with one of the actresses from that. When she was ‘resting’ she worked as PA to our CEO.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely hilarious. I love how calculated Pippa is, Charles, Harry Enfield has nailed his mannerisms. Is just a great bit of light entertainment!

I like Harry Enfield as Charles.
He’s got his mannerisms down to a T.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twit for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Richard Branson sued the NHS as he lost a contract in child services. Virgin care was awarded an undisclosed amount!!! He’s an extremely greedy,odious,selfish twit for doing that. I hope his airline goes bust.
I’ve also read somewhere that he’s a bit of a sex pest which I can well believe.
Wasn't he linked to that guy who didn't commit suicide in his cell? I think I saw images of them together and the pedalo island was in the same area as Branson's Necker island, so chances are they associated at some point.

Blimey , good word subterfuge on here. I typed the word 'P e D o' and it came out as 'weirdo'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just remembered Richard Branson’s PA phoned me in 2013. I was interviewed on radio two by Jeremy Vine because my late FIL received a fine from Virgin Media for being “deceased”.

They cancelled the bill and that was all I was after but she kept phoning me for a day or so with offers of flowers/gifts which I turned down although I kicked myself later for not asking for a donation to charity instead.

Interesting fact, that was the day I found out that Jeremy Vine and Jeremy Kyle were 2 different people :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
He’s an arse. He’s got a penchant for just lifting women up for some reason. Pervy bastard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.