Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm reluctant to ask this cos she's my Girl Crush, but anyone have any goss on Pink? She's the only one I think I'd tolerate a wet nose for :D
Used to be a bit of a hot head / party girl but since reconciling with her husband has really toned it down. Has a lot of genuine, long-standing friends. Is the most incredible parent ever (along with her husband) - her children are well behaved, polite and happy. They're just the cutest, neatest, little family unit and good people. A little over 10 years ago fired one of her PAs, whose sister was a TV journalist in NZ at the time and tried to call her out over her treatment of the staffer in an interview - Pink walked out, and the TV journalist lost her job.

I don’t think the Queen was ever hot. Margaret, on the other hand, was movie star beautiful in her youth.
Wasn't she just - she had a real screen star presence.

Princess Anne was absolutely stunning in her youth:

1584667996672.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Used to be a bit of a hot head / party girl but since reconciling with her husband has really toned it down. Has a lot of genuine, long-standing friends. Is the most incredible parent ever (along with her husband) - her children are well behaved, polite and happy. They're just the cutest, neatest, little family unit and good people. A little over 10 years ago fired one of her PAs, whose sister was a TV journalist in NZ at the time and tried to call her out over her treatment of the staffer in an interview - Pink walked out, and the TV journalist lost her job.

Wasn't she just - she had a real screen star presence.

Princess Anne was absolutely stunning in her youth:

View attachment 97741
I disagree, she had strong features.

The Queen was attractive, and Prince Phillip was average, but due to inbreeding all their children range from unfortunate to average.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tbf, 18 year old Prince Phillip could totally get it 😉😂
Him and Queenie have had so many affairs between them, wouldn’t be surprised if they were swingers at one stage.
My Mum who is 91, says he was a total heart throb when he was younger. All the young ladies fancied him. Im sure nothing throbs now tho

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Find it funny that Philip had an affair with Fergie’s mum but is absolutely livid with Fergie herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m finding it hard to believe that The Queen had looser knickers than the cast of Geordie Shore. Don’t get me wrong, I know that the Royals have dubious morals but HMQ being a bit of a tart is just, well, NO!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve met her and she was absolutely lovely. Really friendly and made time for everybody. This was before she was “big”, Think it was on a tour for her second album. As for “gossip”, I have none, sorry!
OMG I could lick you! Seriously, she comes across as an amazing person - if slightly fucked up like the rest of us. So glad she's not a complete diva x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve met her and she was absolutely lovely. Really friendly and made time for everybody. This was before she was “big”, Think it was on a tour for her second album. As for “gossip”, I have none, sorry!
Christ this thread jumps about so much I thought you were still talking about the Queen and I thought what do you mean "before she was big".

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If anyone is bored and hasn’t watched the Windsor’s yet. Please do. The characters are so hilariously exaggerated versions of the Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Find it funny that Philip had an affair with Fergie’s mum but is absolutely livid with Fergie herself 😂
And one of King Edward VII’s mistresses, Alice Keppel, is Camila’s great-grandmother.

Royals and aristos move in such small circles, don’t they! 😆

Reactions: 13
What do you think of Richard Branson and his current behaviour. I hadn’t realised he had sued the NHS for £2M!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG I could lick you! Seriously, she comes across as an amazing person - if slightly fucked up like the rest of us. So glad she's not a complete diva x
Why are you obsessed with wanting to lick people? In these times, of all times!? 😂

Another vote here for the comment on the last thread about Boris Johnson brushing his hair with a toffee apple. Special mention to the person who said his hair looks like it has been cut with a knife and fork too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m finding it hard to believe that The Queen had looser knickers than the cast of Geordie Shore. Don’t get me wrong, I know that the Royals have dubious morals but HMQ being a bit of a tart is just, well, NO!
Was she not known as' The queen of tarts'🤔🤪

My Mum who is 91, says he was a total heart throb when he was younger. All the young ladies fancied him. Im sure nothing throbs now tho
Only his bad back (from all the thrusting);)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.