Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that dirty devil creaking around in the bed,slobering and making noises like a Cobbler Baboon,they have something calld "Groom of the stool"...a servant who wipes them after the loo....what a ghastly job...A Dirty Mop and a spray of Linx is the most I would do

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I'm reluctant to ask this cos she's my Girl Crush, but anyone have any goss on Pink? She's the only one I think I'd tolerate a wet nose for :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I heard she was doing a veg stall called broccoli spears.
No that was asparagus spears you’re mistaken.

A way of proving he ain't dead perhaps?
Ooooh like your thinking

A way of proving he ain't dead perhaps?
Ooooh like your thinking
He does. Her name is Lady Penny Mountbatten. She's the one who's been caring for him at Sandringham since he retired from public life. She's not the first either, it will all come out when he snuffs it. He's had affairs with Princess Alexandra (the Queens cousin), Joanna Lumley and Nanette Newman.
eeeeeuuuuuwwww

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any gossip on Dave Grohl?! One of my favourite rockers. Will be heartbroken if he's an hole 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He looks so old now doesn’t he
He's 98 how's he supposed to look LOL..

Imagine that dirty devil creaking around in the bed,slobering and making noises like a Cobbler Baboon,they have something calld "Groom of the stool"...a servant who wipes them after the loo....what a ghastly job...A Dirty Mop and a spray of Linx is the most I would do
A powerwasher and a hope for the best is as far as I'd go LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He does. Her name is Lady Penny Mountbatten. She's the one who's been caring for him at Sandringham since he retired from public life. She's not the first either, it will all come out when he snuffs it. He's had affairs with Princess Alexandra (the Queens cousin), Joanna Lumley and Nanette Newman.
And Katie Boyle

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Surely a 98 year old man is all dried up and shrivelled? He can't still be getting any action.

Hope the queens 👸🏼 not reading here or she’ll shouting ‘.orf with his d*ck’ never mind his head 😳
It's probably Liz who keeps setting all these rumours off about him being dead again. Maybe she does it and then gives him a look 🤨 "Philip, be careful in the tunnels"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
😳After all those conquests this is a parady of what it must look like 🦠...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm reluctant to ask this cos she's my Girl Crush, but anyone have any goss on Pink? She's the only one I think I'd tolerate a wet nose for :D
I’ve met her and she was absolutely lovely. Really friendly and made time for everybody. This was before she was “big”, Think it was on a tour for her second album. As for “gossip”, I have none, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Joanna lumley had an affair with prince Philip?! Now there’s an image... I’ve gotta have details ....

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the Queen was ever hot. Margaret, on the other hand, was movie star beautiful in her youth.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.