Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ate their breakfast once?

Worked at a hotel and we'd prepped breakfast bags for them because they were going out early to film but they chose to eat in the restaurant. Both very pleasant- even when I accidentally ran into David when trying to do a room service. Instead of wasting what we made for them, me and the breakfast chef split the food!
I know someone who had a high-up friend on "Strictly". She said he was lovely.
He did come over really well on that, very funny.

Reactions: 2
I am a bit surprised that things about Jared Leto haven't been mentioned here (unless I missed it), esp as some have asked about him if I remember right.

I've heard he's very much into very very young women, often picked out at his gigs by staff, led backstage for a meet and then very much coerced (to put it mildly) into sex with him.

Very shady and sleazy.

I've come across mentions of this alleged behaviour of his countless times, have obvs no idea whether true, but if true with the current climate I was expecting it to come out properly.
Hugely well endowed and very rough.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Didn't he get called out on twitter by a young actor lad who said leto was in young models dms all the time? Maybe this lads gf? But the lad ended up deleting the tweet!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂
My complete admiration to you and your colleagues at this strange time we should adapt the American thing for service personnel where they say thank you for your service we could come up with something. As for Kanye I don’t see the point of him his music is crap and his jaw seems to be permanently in slack jawed mode,I’m not keen on Taylor as a person but I love a few of her songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No one cared about it then and even less people give a tit now. TS is so childish. She’s in her 30s and just acts like a stupid teenager.

Reactions: 19
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 135
Always drama around her isn’t there

Reactions: 3
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter

is this the thread you were referring too?: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Always drama around her isn’t there
Would agree.
Kanye maybe a little “cray-cray” but his lyrics are often insightful and witty. Admittedly some could be deemed misogynistic at times, although “Gold digger” is a guilty pleasure of mine!
I think TS/her PR team are manipulating the victim thing.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I feel like Taylor needs to get over herself I don't know why she feels the need to bring it up all over again years and years later during a global pandemic. She must be insufferable. I bet she's the kind of friend that only talks about herself and never checks on her friends! Also can't believe that about ronan keating but I fully believe it. He always comes across as an arrogant asshole

Reactions: 17

Big love and respect to you.
If I made cakes or cheese scones for hospital staff would they accept them, or see them as a contamination risk, ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello lovely Tattlers! I've only just caught up here...some fantastic goss. Thank you!

No gossip, but as I'm a YouTube addict:

1) Bryan Harvey has released a 9 hour video of his live relation to the Corey documentary

2) Dr Phil has just released a self filmed piece to connect with those in isolation...he's concerned about people's mental health right now

3) Shaun Attwood has been releasing loads of Epstein/Weinstein/Prince Andrew videos

Just wanted to share what I've been distracted by so far in these odd times!

Stay safe everyone 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I must be in the minority because I am interested in the Taylor/Kanye thing - BUT only because if he was hiding things and Taylor was right, then the way she’s been essentially bullied and belittled by him and Kim is awful. The media jumped all over it and joined in with them, and It affected Taylor’s mental health so much, that she disappeared for a year. So, if there’s proof she was right, they bloody well should be called out!!
Ps - I saw her documentary, I’m not some crazed TS fan 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
is this the thread you were referring too?: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Yes! But that wasn’t the original thread, I couldn’t find that one

I must be in the minority because I am interested in the Taylor/Kanye thing - BUT only because if he was hiding things and Taylor was right, then the way she’s been essentially bullied and belittled by him and Kim is awful. The media jumped all over it and joined in with them, and It affected Taylor’s mental health so much, that she disappeared for a year. So, if there’s proof she was right, they bloody well should be called out!!
Ps - I saw her documentary, I’m not some crazed TS fan 😂
It’s all just convenient, isn’t it, on both sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was planned on both sides. And why on earth are both parties bringing it up NOW, of all times? Could it possibly be because they’re now in isolation and want to keep themselves in the news?

Reactions: 7
It’s all just convenient, isn’t it, on both sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was planned on both sides. And why on earth are both parties bringing it up NOW, of all times? Could it possibly be because they’re now in isolation and want to keep themselves in the news?
Maybe! I’ve just read that the new series of KUWTK starts today or tomorrow, so maybe that’s (absolutely not) a coincidence- I’ve also read online (rumours!) that Kris Jenner is the one that leaked the video going around now, to keep Kim in the news and to promote the new series, so, who knows?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.