Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t gossip but I’m watching The Windsor’s and does anyone remember when David Beckhams emails got hacked and in one he went off on a rant because he didn’t get an OBE even though “lKatherine Jenkins got one and called the honours committee a bunch of cunts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This isn’t gossip but I’m watching The Windsor’s and does anyone remember when David Beckhams emails got hacked and in one he went off on a rant because he didn’t get an OBE even though “lKatherine Jenkins got one and called the honours committee a bunch of cunts 😂
I'm watching it right now, yes I remember about the rant, didn't he even call her out on drug use too ?

Reactions: 13
I saw that too and thought they prob done it on purpose in these troublesome times!
Dabbled with men when he was in the navy but don’t think it’s a secret. Also his wang looks small-u can see it in bronson movie. It’s pointy 🐭
(sorry but I never felt the same about him after seeing it)
Pointy 😂 😂 😂 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah he went on a mad one and called her a coke head.
This is why I will never believe any nice thing he ever does is genuine. He is absolutely desperate for a knighthood and I think he only does charity work for that reason only. I hope he never gets one but it’s obvious he will eventually.

Reactions: 29
This is why I will never believe any nice thing he ever does is genuine. He is absolutely desperate for a knighthood and I think he only does charity work for that reason only. I hope he never gets one but it’s obvious he will eventually.
i used to think the sun shined out of his arse but after he ranted about KJ i just went the complete opposite way - no longer golden balls and i think hes definitely not been popular since.

Reactions: 12

I don’t know if you’ve seen my post fro m ages back but he is a total fraud nice for cameras
Shags anything got his daughter’s teacher pregnant

Yes and Anne had an affair with Camillas first husband!
All very incestuous

That last bit relates to RF not Beckham haha

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
horrible little bully who cheated on his wife whilst her mother was dying of cancer. Treats his new wife and children as if they're his real family when his other kids have been forgotten about in Ireland. Any time I've heard a story about him it showcases hes a vile little man with a big ego who thinks he tit doesn't stink.

i remember a pap photo where him and his wife Sharyn were laughing at some girl who had fallen over, and instead of asking if she was alright or helping her up they pissed themselves laughing.

Also he has the gaul to think he is any way talented.
I still have a laugh at their debut yrs ago on" The Late Late Show" they never got any better than that for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know if you’ve seen my post fro m ages back but he is a total fraud nice for cameras
Shags anything got his daughter’s teacher pregnant

Yes and Anne had an affair with Camillas first husband!
All very incestuous

That last bit relates to RF not Beckham haha
I did read about the teacher. I never understand how these things can be completely hushed up. I mean even if there’s an injunction in the press, surely the teacher’s friends/family would talk.

Reactions: 10
Ronan is, or at least was a complete and utter arse.

A friend of mine in a band (nowhere near as well known as Ronan) was having a drink in a quiet hotel bar in Dublin, when in walks Ronan with two accomplices. He goes up to the bar manager and asks to have the bar to himself. My mate hears this and tells Ronan to duck off. I've never been prouder to be his mate.
Def with two mates because he wouldn't dare walk the streets of Dublin on his own, I'll tell you that for nothing.His reputation is tit and he'd get lamped in a heartbeat.Wee bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone got any goss on take that?
Surely Years ago when they were huge they must have slept with lots of girls!
I’ve always wondered what type they went for 😂
a few years ago I managed to get a good squeeze of them while they were running through the crowds and I can’t believe how physically fit they are considering they are older now.
There must be some goss. I was disappointed in mark Owen and his affairs while his wife was pregnant, that particular affair went on for years, how sad for his wife

Reactions: 4
Omg I've got lost in these threads! It's taken me about three days to read four pages lol.
Anyone have any goss about peaches and her husband?
Lily allen?
Louis theroux? Sorry if already been mentioned

Also I guess it might confirm harry styles and Nick grimshaw. A close relative works for a company that does blinds in london. A few years ago, he went to Nick's and Harry was there, he dropped his drill box and all the bits fell out. Harry helped pick everything up and was lovely.But obviously could just have been at his mates house!

Went to Joan Collins house, lovely aswell! Gave a £20 tip and randomly a 4 pack of pork pies!!

Simon cowells house had pictures of him all over the wall, as did Alan carr.

Liam Gallagher and Nicole appletons bedroom was all black satin sheets, mirrored ceilings and leopard print. She was nice, he was very hostile even though he'd hired the company! I

And professor green claimed the workers broke his bath while installing shutters when he lived with Millie Mackintosh. He tried to get two workmen fired and posted on Twitter about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello lovely Tattlers! I've only just caught up here...some fantastic goss. Thank you!

No gossip, but as I'm a YouTube addict:

1) Bryan Harvey has released a 9 hour video of his live relation to the Corey documentary

2) Dr Phil has just released a self filmed piece to connect with those in isolation...he's concerned about people's mental health right now

3) Shaun Attwood has been releasing loads of Epstein/Weinstein/Prince Andrew videos

Just wanted to share what I've been distracted by so far in these odd times!

Stay safe everyone 🥰
Thank you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am just trying to stay calm. And reading the paper isnt helping me. I need to stop that.
I’ve had to stop reading the paper , it isn’t helping my MH at all. Home schooling is seriously cutting into my tattlelife time 😂.
But on a serious note , hats of to teachers. I couldn’t do it .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Taylor / Kanye thing - regardless of her being irritating - I can’t get over how it’s supposed to be ok for him to call Taylor a witch and say he thinks he’ll get to have sex with her - in a song! Because he asked her?! Yeah because as long as somebody asks you nicely first if they can be sexually abusive, then that’s ok. 🙄😩

So - either way, he’s an self aggrandising, arrogant, abusive, delusional twit. But as long as he asks first, all good,

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.