Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor and Kanye both benefit from it. Taylor gets attention and is desperate to always be seen as a nice person and that she is someone with no flaws. She is a nice person but she's very emotionally immature and still thinks the world revolves around her and can treat friendships like a hollywood teen movie.

Kanye is a narcissist and so is Kim so they always try to prove the world that they're always right. They'll do anything for a minute more of fame. Kanye is also very mentally unwell and it's heightened by his narcissism so he will go on constant rants and desperate attempts for attention and when he doesn't get it he goes into extreme depression mode due to his bipolar.

They're both wrong in this case. They're still fighting an argument that happened so many years ago in the middle of a pandemic instead of actually helping people who don't have the means to survive through this. They'd probably hate each other a lot less if they realised they're exactly like each other. Both narcissists who will do anything for them to be seen as great and to be the good guy in everyones story.

Also, this self isolation bollocks is magnifying these celebrities narcissism and if they don't stop I'm gonna scale their mansion walls and throw a fist at them.

"Imagine living in a mortgage free mansion, one that is fully staffed🎶"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter
Ronan is, or at least was a complete and utter arse.

A friend of mine in a band (nowhere near as well known as Ronan) was having a drink in a quiet hotel bar in Dublin, when in walks Ronan with two accomplices. He goes up to the bar manager and asks to have the bar to himself. My mate hears this and tells Ronan to duck off. I've never been prouder to be his mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Ronan is, or at least was a complete and utter arse.

A friend of mine in a band (nowhere near as well known as Ronan) was having a drink in a quiet hotel bar in Dublin, when in walks Ronan with two accomplices. He goes up to the bar manager and asks to have the bar to himself. My mate hears this and tells Ronan to duck off. I've never been prouder to be his mate.
I've promised myself if i ever seen Ronan out and about in Dublin, I am going to make a run at him and land as many punches as I can before I am dragged off kicking and screaming abuse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I've promised myself if i ever seen Ronan out and about in Dublin, I am going to make a run at him and land as many punches as I can before I am dragged off kicking and screaming abuse.

I'm not sticking up for the guy, but what has he ever done to you?

Reactions: 4
I'm not sticking up for the guy, but what has he ever done to you?
horrible little bully who cheated on his wife whilst her mother was dying of cancer. Treats his new wife and children as if they're his real family when his other kids have been forgotten about in Ireland. Any time I've heard a story about him it showcases hes a vile little man with a big ego who thinks he tit doesn't stink.

i remember a pap photo where him and his wife Sharyn were laughing at some girl who had fallen over, and instead of asking if she was alright or helping her up they pissed themselves laughing.

Also he has the gaul to think he is any way talented.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
We are very grateful for any food donations! My A&E always share with the ITU (not as easy to donate there) thank you ❤
That's great, my sister said they wouldn't want it.

I'm an A&E nurse so I need a distraction please 😅😅 OK il start.... Does anyone actually care about the Kanye and Taylor drama? I think Taylor must be the biggest gobshite going in showbiz she loves to play the victim. Does @AlanBanan have any info on this and I feel like they are more reliable then daily mail 😂
Presumably you know all her 'boyfriends' are PR, all gay.

Reactions: 2
The Queen, apparently, used to wear Philip out when they were first married. She had a very high sex drive and absolutely could not get enough of him. I think it was in Sarah Bradbury's biography of HM. I believe all of the royal family are highly sexed. Must be all that horse riding.
Jilly Cooper, is that you?? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
horrible little bully who cheated on his wife whilst her mother was dying of cancer. Treats his new wife and children as if they're his real family when his other kids have been forgotten about in Ireland. Any time I've heard a story about him it showcases hes a vile little man with a big ego who thinks he tit doesn't stink.

i remember a pap photo where him and his wife Sharyn were laughing at some girl who had fallen over, and instead of asking if she was alright or helping her up they pissed themselves laughing.

That so sad! I follow his ex-wife on Instagram and she seemed lovely. Didn't realise he cheated when she needed him the most. What an hole.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the Cbeebies bedtime story, which I enjoyed more than my kids cos it was told by Tom Hardy 🤤

Any Hardy goss?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Good old Sharon sorry Storm, so desperate to be someone, and no one gives a tit who she is. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the Cbeebies bedtime story, which I enjoyed more than my kids cos it was told by Tom Hardy 🤤

Any Hardy goss?
I saw that too and thought they prob done it on purpose in these troublesome times!
Dabbled with men when he was in the navy but don’t think it’s a secret. Also his wang looks small-u can see it in bronson movie. It’s pointy 🐭
(sorry but I never felt the same about him after seeing it)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Taylor and Kanye both benefit from it. Taylor gets attention and is desperate to always be seen as a nice person and that she is someone with no flaws. She is a nice person but she's very emotionally immature and still thinks the world revolves around her and can treat friendships like a hollywood teen movie.

Kanye is a narcissist and so is Kim so they always try to prove the world that they're always right. They'll do anything for a minute more of fame. Kanye is also very mentally unwell and it's heightened by his narcissism so he will go on constant rants and desperate attempts for attention and when he doesn't get it he goes into extreme depression mode due to his bipolar.

They're both wrong in this case. They're still fighting an argument that happened so many years ago in the middle of a pandemic instead of actually helping people who don't have the means to survive through this. They'd probably hate each other a lot less if they realised they're exactly like each other. Both narcissists who will do anything for them to be seen as great and to be the good guy in everyones story.

Also, this self isolation bollocks is magnifying these celebrities narcissism and if they don't stop I'm gonna scale their mansion walls and throw a fist at them.

"Imagine living in a mortgage free mansion, one that is fully staffed🎶"
I love Taylor but she said herself that she is a people-pleaser and wants to be the "nice girl." She also said it's weird as when you get famous when you're young, you almost stay at that age...so for her, 16? She said she had a lot of maturing to do to be like a 30-year-old. Somewhat self-aware, I guess.

Is it bipolar disorder than Kanye has? I remember reading a while ago, that Kim didn't live with him as she was so crazy. Not sure if that is true.

Honestly I feel like Taylor needs to get over herself I don't know why she feels the need to bring it up all over again years and years later during a global pandemic. She must be insufferable. I bet she's the kind of friend that only talks about herself and never checks on her friends! Also can't believe that about ronan keating but I fully believe it. He always comes across as an arrogant asshole
Kris Jenner obviously leaked the full video. There is a new season of the Kartrashians starting soon. It will give their ratings a boost.

Yes! But that wasn’t the original thread, I couldn’t find that one

It’s all just convenient, isn’t it, on both sides. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was planned on both sides. And why on earth are both parties bringing it up NOW, of all times? Could it possibly be because they’re now in isolation and want to keep themselves in the news?
There is a new season of the Kardashian starting this weekend, I think? I reckon it was leaked by them to get their views up.

Reactions: 6
I saw that too and thought they prob done it on purpose in these troublesome times!
Dabbled with men when he was in the navy but don’t think it’s a secret. Also his wang looks small-u can see it in bronson movie. It’s pointy 🐭
Yeah, I'm hoping he's a grower...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t. I saw a headline saying Kim Kardashian is still insisting that Taylor is lying but didn’t bother to read it as IDGAF lol

I don’t know if this has been posted already but it’s not my story, it’s from Mumsnet, I’ll try and find it:

I went to a Gary Barlow concert (no judging) at the Royal Albert Hall in 1997. Afterwards my mum said we could wait outside to see if I could get an autograph, it appears there was a bit of a get together inside and a few pop stars of the time came out like 911 (one of which was inviting me back to his- I looked older but, still) and someone no one will remember called Connor Reeves who was lovely. Everyone has had a drink but it seemed pretty tame.

Then Boyzone came out (minus Mikey) and had probably drunk a bit more, Stephen Gately couldn't stand or really talk and was almost carried to the car. I asked politely for an autograph (there was a max of 10 people waiting) and they went mental shouting why should they? I wasn't at their concert and they weren't getting any money or anything from it. I was shocked and just said nothing, and my mum said to just ignore them they were just being silly because they'd had a few drinks. They then all got into the car / people carrier.

After 5 mins or so the window rolls down and RK calls over to me and says they're sorry, it's just a bit late and they were wrong, come over and they'll sign my programme. I went over and had to lean into the window to hand my book to him at which point whilst cackling he presses the button to shut the window on my head. At which point my mum walked over, made sure I was ok, opened the door and punched him straight in the face.

I've never been prouder to be her daughter
Love your mum!
Please God - or Gary Barlow depending on who you believe in! - I'd hope I had the same strength and where-with-all to do the same to the patronising, jumped up, whining little weasel.
Ugh that anecdote is just another nail in his coffin for me 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I think you’re our spiritual leader @AlanBanan

I agree completely- such a disappointment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.