Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weinstein reported to now have Coronavirus. Well it was going to be either that or suicide in custody right?

Reactions: 42
I’m
His forehead has doubled in size too. I mean height lol :unsure: :D
Just watched Dispatches Celebs for sale on Channel 4. Shocking the price celebs charge charities for an insta post, etc. Harry Redknapp, Caitlin Jenner.....
jamie Redknap? Really? Disappointing.

There was a big hoo-ha a few years back re this and James Martin.
Both he and 'Question Time' Fiona were at a historic church by chance, when that Sunday God squad prog was being filmed.
The prog asked if they'd mind saying a few words re the church's restoration fund.
Fiona was happy to, but celebrity in his own head James Martin demanded 10,000 and threw a tantrum.
He's a soddin' chef! He's not Judy Garland or Freddie Mercury (if they were alive)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Weinstein reported to now have Coronavirus. Well it was going to be either that or suicide in custody right?
Convenient eh?
Hope they're not spiriting him out.

Sorry
I’m

Both he and 'Question Time' Fiona were at a historic church by chance, when that Sunday God squad prog was being filmed.
The prog asked if they'd mind saying a few words re the church's restoration fund.
Fiona was happy to, but celebrity in his own head James Martin demanded 10,000 and threw a tantrum.
He's a soddin' chef! He's not Judy Garland or Freddie Mercury (if they were alive)
, Harry Redknap, disappointing, wea ll know he was ferreting money away but when do these people e et think they have enough? Greedy git.

Reactions: 8
I’m

I forgot to add the picture to my earlier message lol..on his forehead growing ..it was Prince Edward 🤭
IMG_20200323_002512010.jpg

Reactions: 4
Ate their breakfast once?

Worked at a hotel and we'd prepped breakfast bags for them because they were going out early to film but they chose to eat in the restaurant. Both very pleasant- even when I accidentally ran into David when trying to do a room service. Instead of wasting what we made for them, me and the breakfast chef split the food!
Did someone not say they were cokehead's :unsure:

Reactions: 3
I just remembered Richard Branson’s PA phoned me in 2013. I was interviewed on radio two by Jeremy Vine because my late FIL received a fine from Virgin Media for being “deceased”.

They cancelled the bill and that was all I was after but she kept phoning me for a day or so with offers of flowers/gifts which I turned down although I kicked myself later for not asking for a donation to charity instead.

Interesting fact, that was the day I found out that Jeremy Vine and Jeremy Kyle were 2 different people :LOL:
This exact thing happened to us when my dad died! Wanted to charge £100 to change the account holders name as he was deceased! Scum of the earth!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Jeffrey Archer.
I tripped over his foot as a child visiting the House of Parliament with the Brownies; he was fine but his assistant kept chortling about how we should be called canaries rather than brownies (yellow uniform and all that). Always makes my eyes roll thinking about that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well, that what I was thinking at first as well - but there was that guy she married in a hasty Vegas wedding.
She was apparently warned about k-fed for being loose. Even little old me in bonnie Scotland at the time could see that he was v bad news. I hope she can be happy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.