Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh some weak tea I got today - I was discussing childhood heroes and a colleague met David Bellamy. Said he was great, took a real interest in the plants he was growing, and spent ages chatting. I was more than a little jealous!
Oh dear. She's such a knob.
Sadly I used to enjoy her Christmas programmes a few years ago. I can't stomach them now.
I'll admit I still dip in and out with Location though.

Reactions: 6
Oh some weak tea I got today - I was discussing childhood heroes and a colleague met David Bellamy. Said he was great, took a real interest in the plants he was growing, and spent ages chatting. I was more than a little jealous!
Re Kirsty Allsopp. I’m usually all for calling out things which are demeaning to women, but she’s missing the point, and I have a suspicion she’s doing that on purpose. Adil Ray gave her a much more patient reply than I would have been able to.

Reactions: 24
I can see Kirstie’s point that sex with a menstruating woman being seen as messy/dirty/etc is a old trope used against women but I don’t think this was the conversation to bring this up in.
Though I like how she’s doubling down on what she’s said and giving Adil tips on how to tweet

And no conversation about periods and women would be complete without a tweet like this:

Reactions: 22
Are we gone a bit too PC? Isleep with a towel underneath me when i have my period, as it can stain the sheets and even go through and stain the mattress.

I would consider period sex to be messy - am i demeaning myself or just being realistic that sone bodily functions create more washing than others?!

Reactions: 33
Period sex IS messy, Female dogs on heat can be messy. Menstruation isn't always (pun intended) a case of rollerskating wearing white trousers. Kirsty Allsop is taking the emphasis away from the racist actions by making it all about periods. Silly moo

Reactions: 27
Racism in the workplace, and shaming women for periods are both fucking hideous IMO. Surely there is room to be disgusted by, and call out, both.

The old ‘accidental prescription drug overdose’ eh? Pull the other one sweetie - it’s got bells on!

The old ‘accidental prescription drug overdose’ eh? Pull the other one sweetie - it’s got bells on!

Reactions: 10
Kirstie's being her usual self... an arse.

And Em was doing fine up to her first full stop. And that's where she should have stopped.

Reactions: 23
The new 'Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old'

So was Dumbledore secretly Donna Summer all along? Perhaps there's a performance of 'Hot Stuff' in the Hogwarts hall in the Harry Potter deleted scenes.
Honestly, I think Donna Summer as Dumbledore would work.

Reactions: 16
I think messy also has connotations of dirty/unclean/wrong which could be an issue. But I guess it’s all about how you read it. I certainly don’t think Adil was being insensitive.

Have you tried period pants, would they be helpful for you with the extra protection? Heavy periods are a bitch!

Re reading it, it doesn’t make sense. She doesn’t understand how she got into hospital when Benadryl has an active ingredient that you need to be wary of. Then she mentions this over prescribing business and how it’s the same medicine her friend takes. And then she started having seizures?! Something doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 2
And prostitutes.

Knew a friend who knew a sex worker often employed by the blonde one. But he no longer paid her I think? They still hooked up tho? She wasn’t far off his age either. Anyway, he kept denying he was who he was. She’d tell him she knew who he was and he would claim to just look a lot like him or something. He’d been seeing her for many years.

Sorry. That’s confusing, old, cold tea. I can’t be bothered to look up the blonde mans name.

To summarise: She was a sex worker. Now wasn’t paid by him. They still hooked up. He continually denied who he was and said was a lookalike or summat. She laughed about that with her mates. He thought he was a master of disguise.

All allegedly etc.

Reactions: 15
I have only heard of 3 people in the new I'm a Celeb lineup. I'm quite proud of this.

Reactions: 17
I have only heard of 3 people in the new I'm a Celeb lineup. I'm quite proud of this.
It’s full of arseholes. Might actually be interesting to see how those egos can tolerate each other. I’m thinking Adam Woodyatt and Richard Madeley rubbing each other up the wrong way. And Simon from Corrie might annoy Woodyatt too. I don’t like Adam Woodyatt. For no other reason than he looks like a massive arsehole.

And yes. I do have my period. Thanks for asking.

Reactions: 26
Ooh I have something for this, he used to live near me, I and people I know would regularly bump into him and he was always nice and pleasant. He lived in a forest, in a house not the trees and if we saw him while walking he would always stop for a fuss of of the dog and to say hello

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.