Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alexander Skarsgard loves his girlfriends to look anorexic and to be emaciated.
Bill Skarsgard fucked around with Alexander's best friends girlfriend and got her pregnant, Her name is Alida Modberg.
What an hole. Gone right off him now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Phil Collins bought a diamond (or large precious stone) for his second wife’s engagement ring. The jeweller who set it (now dead relative of a friend) liked the stone very much. So much so he cut it in half, lengthways through the middle and made 2 rings. One was given to Phil to propose with and the other sold for a big profit. Phil none the wiser.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Phil Collins bought a diamond (or large precious stone) for his second wife’s engagement ring. The jeweller who set it (now dead relative of a friend) liked the stone very much. So much so he cut it in half, lengthways through the middle and made 2 rings. One was given to Phil to propose with and the other sold for a big profit. Phil none the wiser.
Ruddy excellent 👌

Reactions: 7
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by what’s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband I’d already heard this ages ago on here 🤪
My husband had a meeting with the Queen yesterday. She told him that the newspaper Editor your husband had breakfast with is talking nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Idk how true it is. But Tom Cruise is supposedly sterile hence why he and Nicole never had children. But they assumed it was Nicole who was having fertility issues. But, on the parentage of Suri its supposed to be William Mapother, his cousin who fathered her.

Also, people will call out Gywneth for stepping out on her marriage with Brad Falchuk and the sex parties, but Chris martin had been cheating on her like a dog. Not even a few months after Gwyneth's miscarriage, he began to sleep with Kate Bosworth. Then he started to sleep with Alexa Chung and started to fall for her. That's when they decided to open the relationship up, but they made a deal not fall in love or pursue other relationships. Just keep it sex based.
I’ve always thought Nicole is a massive beard no? Tom and now Keith ?

Reactions: 10
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story.
My sister-in-law is Irish. She told me that while it was all hushed up in the UK, William's affair was all over Irish media.

Apparently the real reason William and Harry fell out was because he was so disgusted at William for cheating on Kate and told him so.
Yes, I heard that too.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
James was bloody gorgeous 😍
My original post was deleted for using an acronym, even though I hadn't and it was just the name of the band. So for anyone wondering what this is all about. It is James from a band called EMF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t mind Meghan. She may be a narc (I doubt it) or a bit of a diva (probs) and maybe not that nice a person but she’s not a child abuser or turning a blind eye to it. There are far scummier people more deserving of the vitriol she receives. I love gossip but with MM it seems to cross a line, gain momentum and take off.

In other news I have a photo of prince williams dick on my phone

*William’s dick

Sorry I hate bad apostrophe use 😂

Is another pencil one? 😂😂😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone of you talented ppl on here know which if the Corrie actors is in self isolation for Corona virus cos they have come back from abroad recently...???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I watched a documentary by another bloke who was an ex Scientologist and they are so odd. If you stop your car outside their compounds they come out and grill you about what your doing on their private property, even if its a public road.
We drove by it in LA and there were people out on the streets trying to get people to go in. Quite creepy.

Reactions: 3
Clearwater is crazy. Such a nice little place but basically owned by Scientology
Yes, even the police are corrupt because of it. There's a scientology thread but it isn't used much - not me trying to moderate, I just love talking about it and don't want to fill this thread with it. Haha.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.