Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im inclined to believe that the rumours about the army being deployed are true, because last week I was told by several different people that the schools would be closing on Friday which was unthinkable at the time, and of course thats now turned out to be correct. However rather than martial law I believe they will be put in place to protect supermarkets and support the other emergency services. They won't be shooting people or chucking pthem in prison for popping out for a pint of milk!

The Prince Philip rumour might be true, but then there always rumours about his death. The best I heard was during London 2012 when people claimed he'd snuffed it during the games and the news was being withheld. Obviously rubbish.
Not heard anything about army being deployed husband is in the army, not yet anyway at least
I think I’m more attracted to his Dad!
I was thinking about him before as well🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep totally with you on Michael Hutchence...don’t know if you saw the docufilm about him that was on bbc few months back. Also Aidan Turner is the spit of him

Did you see him with Kylie? The chemistry was off the scale! Mind you, I think even this knackered old sod would ignite if I had been around him....smoking hot!

Reactions: 8
I don't know if you're a racist, I don't know you. Haven't seen anything to suggest you are. Boris Johnson is a racist, here's a very brief introduction;

Plenty more if you're interested? What would 'we' be projecting? Who's 'we'?
The royal we. And I don't think anything he's said is racist. I just think you are a snowflake that doesn't like an opinion that contradicts theirs.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can we have a new thread please with no Boris chat, unless it's gossip about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So my hubbys mate just text him saying loads of army vehicles have gone pegging it through finchley?

Reactions: 3
Hated when they called her the nations sweetheart she wasn’t my bloody sweetheart can’t stand her
hardly the modern day vera lynn is she πŸ˜‚

I just got this and my first thought was to come check here and see if anyone else had heard the same
this has also been on other threads from sunday

I just got this and my first thought was to come check here and see if anyone else had heard the same
this has also been on other threads from sunday
Is it just me or does anyone else feel strangely attracted to Boris Johnson πŸ™‰πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
well carrie obviously but definitely not me πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

he current coronavirus outbreak is no exception, with a remark Prince Phillip made back in 1988 resurfacing.

32 years ago, the Queen’s husband spoke on the topic of reincarnation, and what he would come back as if such a thing existed.

He said: β€œIn the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.