Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post here. I’m loving these threads. I’ve only just halfway through the 5th one (really should have started at number 1, but there you go).

My gossip is lame and probably already well known but Paris Hilton (and possibly the rest of her family - definitely her brother Barron) are massive racists and also homophobic. Google Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel.

Markle&Spencer are apparently announcing a second pregnancy soon.

This is my own inkling but since the thing about Uma Thurman’s crash in Kill Bill 2 for which she blamed Quentin Tarantino, I’ve got a feeling something BIG is going to come out about him very soon. Does anyone have any goss on him?

Also, I know he’s seen as crazy and a bit of a joke but I believe Corey Feldman and his stories of what he and Corey Haim had done to them by paedophiles in Hollywood.

Finally, a nice one I read the other day: Etta James and Marilyn Monroe were really good friends and Etta always said she owed her career to Marilyn. Marilyn used to book restaurants under her own name in America and then used to turn up with Etta and other African American companions. In a time of segregation the restaurants always had a dilemma of whether to sit the entire party at the best table where everyone would see or turn away the biggest star in Hollywood, or at least make them sit in the back. They couldn’t stand to lose the publicity so they always agreed and it was the first time for many of the staff that they had ever served a non-white person. She also promised the hottest nightclub in town she’d bring them all the press and publicity they wanted by taking a seat in the front row every night for a few weeks but only if they allowed Etta to be the headline act to which they agreed. I love Old Hollywood stories like this.

Anyway, back to reading :)
I absolutely love the Etta/Marilyn story. That’s true allyship. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh yikes, please let me clarify: it was Ella Fitzgerald NOT Etta James! The story still stands though! I’ve added an edit to the original post

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Scientologists even go as far as saying that if you suffered some trauma in life (eg a rape) you have to understand and accept that it's your fault....erm no, if I had been subject to a horrific assault I would not say 'that's ok, it was my fault anyway' 🙄🤦‍♀️
And also the same with Jehovahs... They have a 2 witness rule. SO nothing can be taken in front of the "Elders" unless you have 2 witnesses for that crime/sexual abuse. They dont believe in the law authorities so every thing is dealt with by the elders! Sickening! Watch the Witnesses on Hayu if you have it!

Reactions: 7
And also the same with Jehovahs... They have a 2 witness rule. SO nothing can be taken in front of the "Elders" unless you have 2 witnesses for that crime/sexual abuse. They dont believe in the law authorities so every thing is dealt with by the elders! Sickening! Watch the Witnesses on Hayu if you have it!
Yeah I've watched losds on those crazy jehovah's too (not sure if I've watched witnesses but will look out for it!) I'm just fascinated by these types of weirdos 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t mind Meghan. She may be a narc (I doubt it) or a bit of a diva (probs) and maybe not that nice a person but she’s not a child abuser or turning a blind eye to it. There are far scummier people more deserving of the vitriol she receives. I love gossip but with MM it seems to cross a line, gain momentum and take off.

In other news I have a photo of prince williams dick on my phone

*William’s dick

Sorry I hate bad apostrophe use 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I don’t mind Meghan. She may be a narc (I doubt it) or a bit of a diva (probs) and maybe not that nice a person but she’s not a child abuser or turning a blind eye to it. There are far scummier people more deserving of the vitriol she receives. I love gossip but with MM it seems to cross a line, gain momentum and take off.

In other news I have a photo of prince williams dick on my phone

*William’s dick

Sorry I hate bad apostrophe use 😂
Oh god, don’t come over to the M&H thread, eat you for breakfast. Exactly how do you know it’s William’s dick? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s so weird, and so confusing. The only newspaper person to have “confirmed” it publicly was Giles Coren, who then said he was joking and didn’t even know who Rose was under an instagram comment. (You can still find it on his Insta dated 26 Nov)

View attachment 91855

Rose and her husband also went to Kate’s birthday weekend just this past January, where William, the Queen and Carole Middleton also were in attendance. I don’t know why she’d invite the woman she was cheated on with to her birthday party, of all places, but who knows with the royals anymore? 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 91859

What little tea I do have is that Meghan’s old friends with Lainey from Lainey Gossip, who’s been a very vocal hater of all things Kate and William. I think Lainey’s even closer friends with Meghan’s best friend Jessica.

View attachment 91857

Shallon Lester is a little...outspoken, but she used to be the editor of an American gossip magazine and has made several videos on YouTube about how all the royal leaks the papers used to get were lies until Meghan started leaking to her friends. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt, but with the Lainey thing, one does wonder if a clock can tick correctly at least twice a day.
I think its the same with the queen and philip. Its always gossiped about that hes with penny and the queen invites her to things. I really hope its not true about william

Reactions: 7
Idk how true it is. But Tom Cruise is supposedly sterile hence why he and Nicole never had children. But they assumed it was Nicole who was having fertility issues. But, on the parentage of Suri its supposed to be William Mapother, his cousin who fathered her.

Also, people will call out Gywneth for stepping out on her marriage with Brad Falchuk and the sex parties, but Chris martin had been cheating on her like a dog. Not even a few months after Gwyneth's miscarriage, he began to sleep with Kate Bosworth. Then he started to sleep with Alexa Chung and started to fall for her. That's when they decided to open the relationship up, but they made a deal not fall in love or pursue other relationships. Just keep it sex based.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
First post here. I’m loving these threads. I’ve only just halfway through the 5th one (really should have started at number 1, but there you go).

My gossip is lame and probably already well known but Paris Hilton (and possibly the rest of her family - definitely her brother Barron) are massive racists and also homophobic. Google Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel.

Markle&Spencer are apparently announcing a second pregnancy soon.

This is my own inkling but since the thing about Uma Thurman’s crash in Kill Bill 2 for which she blamed Quentin Tarantino, I’ve got a feeling something BIG is going to come out about him very soon. Does anyone have any goss on him?

Also, I know he’s seen as crazy and a bit of a joke but I believe Corey Feldman and his stories of what he and Corey Haim had done to them by paedophiles in Hollywood.

Finally, a nice one I read the other day: Etta James and Marilyn Monroe were really good friends and Etta always said she owed her career to Marilyn. Marilyn used to book restaurants under her own name in America and then used to turn up with Etta and other African American companions. In a time of segregation the restaurants always had a dilemma of whether to sit the entire party at the best table where everyone would see or turn away the biggest star in Hollywood, or at least make them sit in the back. They couldn’t stand to lose the publicity so they always agreed and it was the first time for many of the staff that they had ever served a non-white person. She also promised the hottest nightclub in town she’d bring them all the press and publicity they wanted by taking a seat in the front row every night for a few weeks but only if they allowed Etta to be the headline act to which they agreed. I love Old Hollywood stories like this.

Anyway, back to reading :)

EDITED: The Marilyn story still stands but I got confused between two artists, it was Ella Fitzgerald, not Etta James
Corey has a documentary coming out this month. Hes even hired bodyguards apparently to protect him.

Reactions: 9
Idk how true it is. But Tom Cruise is supposedly sterile hence why he and Nicole never had children. But they assumed it was Nicole who was having fertility issues. But, on the parentage of Suri its supposed to be William Mapother, his cousin who fathered her.

Also, people will call out Gywneth for stepping out on her marriage with Brad Falchuk and the sex parties, but Chris martin had been cheating on her like a dog. Not even a few months after Gwyneth's miscarriage, he began to sleep with Kate Bosworth. Then he started to sleep with Alexa Chung and started to fall for her. That's when they decided to open the relationship up, but they made a deal not fall in love or pursue other relationships. Just keep it sex based.
Woah......just looked at some pics of William Mapother 😮 could totally buy into that being true

Reactions: 5
Alexander Skarsgard loves his girlfriends to look anorexic and to be emaciated.
Bill Skarsgard fucked around with Alexander's best friends girlfriend and got her pregnant, Her name is Alida Modberg.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That’s so weird, and so confusing. The only newspaper person to have “confirmed” it publicly was Giles Coren, who then said he was joking and didn’t even know who Rose was under an instagram comment. (You can still find it on his Insta dated 26 Nov)

View attachment 91855

Rose and her husband also went to Kate’s birthday weekend just this past January, where William, the Queen and Carole Middleton also were in attendance. I don’t know why she’d invite the woman she was cheated on with to her birthday party, of all places, but who knows with the royals anymore? 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 91859

What little tea I do have is that Meghan’s old friends with Lainey from Lainey Gossip, who’s been a very vocal hater of all things Kate and William. I think Lainey’s even closer friends with Meghan’s best friend Jessica.

View attachment 91857

Shallon Lester is a little...outspoken, but she used to be the editor of an American gossip magazine and has made several videos on YouTube about how all the royal leaks the papers used to get were lies until Meghan started leaking to her friends. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt, but with the Lainey thing, one does wonder if a clock can tick correctly at least twice a day.
Lainey works with Ben Mulroney, Jessica's husband so she may know her pretty well. Though the whole Megxit thing took her by surprise (she rubbished Dan Wootton's story that came out the day before they announced it) so I don't know that they're super close.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.