Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted in the previous Celebs thread about how the Scientologists hook you in with those personality tests - nearly everyone loves to see what those types of things will pick up on so they're a cunning method for recruitment (especially if they're touted as being "free"). And the recruiters themselves are so good looking - a mix of men and women of varying ages and very charming.

Shelley was supposedly located and interviewed by the police, who confirmed she was okay, but they're *allegedly* complicit in a lot of this stuff so who knows. David Miscaviage is one creepy looking dude.

Tom Cruise is apparently very "normal" (and nice) in real life according to several people I know who have worked with him, but that's his work persona - he could be quite different behind closed doors.

Reactions: 10
Bill Clinton said that getting a blowie to help with his anxiety . That's where the NHS have been going wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I posted in the previous Celebs thread about how the Scientologists hook you in with those personality tests - nearly everyone loves to see what those types of things will pick up on so they're a cunning method for recruitment (especially if they're touted as being "free"). And the recruiters themselves are so good looking - a mix of men and women of varying ages and very charming.

Shelley was supposedly located and interviewed by the police, who confirmed she was okay, but they're *allegedly* complicit in a lot of this stuff so who knows. David Miscaviage is one creepy looking dude.

Tom Cruise is apparently very "normal" (and nice) in real life according to several people I know who have worked with him, but that's his work persona - he could be quite different behind closed doors.
I think Shelley has been murdered (or holed up somewhere)
The only reason tom cruise is so successful is cus the scientologists attend as many film premiers etc
I feel sorry for a lot of the 'low level' scientologists. Theyve been brainwashed and know no different, they believe they're doing good in the world. It's an absolutely terrifying cult!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Probably only just scrapes through as ‘celeb’ via being on Eastenders but the guy who played Nasty Nick is an absolutely vile streak of piss.

On a narrow pavement going under a railway bridge, he was on his bicycle, approaching us from behind, dinging his bell like crazy, I assume for us to all fall to the floor, bowing and scraping to make way for him.
I had a buggy and a walking toddler; quite annoying for other pedestrians I’m sure but there was nowhere to move to except to keep moving in single file until out the other side. so I kept walking. I had to drag my toddler out of the way, as he shoved his way past, still on his bike, seething “is this how you live? Making life difficult for everyone else?” I pointed out the designated CYCLE PATH on the other side of the road but he just slithered off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I am feeling sorry for Kate now. I hope she got her revenge somehow. Or was maybe sleeping with Harry on the side 😉
The rumour I heard is that the last sprog was the payoff for him straying. Whether it’s true or not is debatable as my source for that is a bit of a cockwomble 🤡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My friend and myself were approached by a couple of Scientologists to do the personality test, good looking young men with bright smiles. She wanted to do it 'for a laugh' They didn't get much joy from me but she was hooked. She attended again on her own. Within a few weeks she'd kicked out her husband who they claimed was toxic for her and she'd handed over £10,000 joint savings. She allowed 3 member to live in her house but asked no rent. She worked full time but got another part time job to help her to pay to keep these people in her home. I stopped having nights out with her, after one drink she'd tell me I'd had enough and was inviting the devil.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
RE John Travolta... Anyone remember the story of the Paramedic from when his Son Jett had the seizure?

I have a lot of knowledge on Scientology & medical intervention is one of the biggest No Nos so i must say i have always lent more towards to paramedics version of events regarding that!

Has anyone watched Leah Reminis series on Scientology? Just to say she comes across so lovely but boy oh boy that religion is CRAZY!!!

I watched a documentary by another bloke who was an ex Scientologist and they are so odd. If you stop your car outside their compounds they come out and grill you about what your doing on their private property, even if its a public road.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My friend and myself were approached by a couple of Scientologists to do the personality test, good looking young men with bright smiles. She wanted to do it 'for a laugh' They didn't get much joy from me but she was hooked. She attended again on her own. Within a few weeks she'd kicked out her husband who they claimed was toxic for her and she'd handed over £10,000 joint savings. She allowed 3 member to live in her house but asked no rent. She worked full time but got another part time job to help her to pay to keep these people in her home. I stopped having nights out with her, after one drink she'd tell me I'd had enough and was inviting the devil.
That’s awful.
Is she still with them?
Are you still in touch?

Reactions: 8
That’s awful.
Is she still with them?
Are you still in touch?
I keep away from her she's changed. She gone from quite a glamorous woman into a dowdy shell, but she has her church friends and acts quite superior. Says I'm going straight to hell.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It really is such a rabbit hole! Follow mike rinder on twitter too, him and Leah constantly posting things. I think leah is backing a councillor (unsure what the american term for a councillor/MP is) in Clearwater to help expose them further. I've had that many arguments on twitter with scientologists I'm surprised I'm still alive 😂😂
Clearwater is crazy. Such a nice little place but basically owned by Scientology

Reactions: 8
Clearwater is crazy. Such a nice little place but basically owned by Scientology
I'm fascinated by all cult-type things. They're trying to set up a base in Dublin and putting it out as being a rehab centre.
I feel sorry for anyone caught up in scientology (or any cult) i was audited once, i was in a bad place in life and everything they said seemed to fit in with what was missing in my life. Thankfully I found out who/what scientology is and didnt go back!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.