Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by whatā€™s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband Iā€™d already heard this ages ago on here šŸ¤Ŗ
It was the reasons why Kate won that RVO (Royal Victoria Order), due to William affair.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
RE the Scientology stuff, why do they not recognise autism itā€™s not Father Christmas itā€™s a real thing! No religion on this planet would stop me from getting medical help for any of my loved ones! Itā€™s such a weird cult because letā€™s be fair thatā€™s what it is! Weirdos! šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
RE the Scientology stuff, why do they not recognise autism itā€™s not Father Christmas itā€™s a real thing! No religion on this planet would stop me from getting medical help for any of my loved ones! Itā€™s such a weird cult because letā€™s be fair thatā€™s what it is! Weirdos! šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ
Jehovah's Witness don't allow you to receive blood transfusions! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø equally weird

Reactions: 20
My husband was at a meeting yesterday with a newspaper Editor. He told me over breakfast this am that William did have an affair with that Rose woman and the press were told by the Royal PR team not to touch the story. But instead told that Megs and Harry were fair game. Also, Boris did have an affair and did get punched by whatā€™s her name recently. I laughed and told my husband Iā€™d already heard this ages ago on here šŸ¤Ŗ
i know everyone hates Meghan on here, but honestly, Harry must know that they were thrown to the wolves to protect his older brother and I canā€™t help but think Iā€™d duck my family off if they did that too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Jehovah's Witness don't allow you to receive blood transfusions! šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø equally weird
Scientologists even go as far as saying that if you suffered some trauma in life (eg a rape) you have to understand and accept that it's your fault....erm no, if I had been subject to a horrific assault I would not say 'that's ok, it was my fault anyway' šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Thatā€™s so weird, and so confusing. The only newspaper person to have ā€œconfirmedā€ it publicly was Giles Coren, who then said he was joking and didnā€™t even know who Rose was under an instagram comment. (You can still find it on his Insta dated 26 Nov)

8489FA30-C3FE-44EB-84E2-1E95F4741536.jpeg

Rose and her husband also went to Kateā€™s birthday weekend just this past January, where William, the Queen and Carole Middleton also were in attendance. I donā€™t know why sheā€™d invite the woman she was cheated on with to her birthday party, of all places, but who knows with the royals anymore? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

3AC2F6C5-2619-4A27-9C15-5EEEE59B1934.jpeg

What little tea I do have is that Meghanā€™s old friends with Lainey from Lainey Gossip, whoā€™s been a very vocal hater of all things Kate and William. I think Laineyā€™s even closer friends with Meghanā€™s best friend Jessica.

2EC67751-C21E-4D94-9A0B-89209387F0B5.jpeg

Shallon Lester is a little...outspoken, but she used to be the editor of an American gossip magazine and has made several videos on YouTube about how all the royal leaks the papers used to get were lies until Meghan started leaking to her friends. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt, but with the Lainey thing, one does wonder if a clock can tick correctly at least twice a day.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Scientologists even go as far as saying that if you suffered some trauma in life (eg a rape) you have to understand and accept that it's your fault....erm no, if I had been subject to a horrific assault I would not say 'that's ok, it was my fault anyway' šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Didn't Roach from corrie also think that and make some public comments about it too?

Reactions: 8
Didn't Roach from corrie also think that and make some public comments about it too?
I think a lot of men (&some women) of Roach's age/era have all made similar comments. Didnt harvey Weinstein's female lawyer said shed never been raped cus shes never put herself in that position?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Apparently the real reason William and Harry fell out was because he was so disgusted at William for cheating on Kate and told him so.

Yes to this, via US colleague whose friend is a journalist. Harry hates that William acted the way Charles did (in having an affair). The US rags were all over the story of Harry and Meghan being thrown to the wolves to take the heat off of William. My colleague mentioned it about 4 months before the Twitter whispers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
i know everyone hates Meghan on here, but honestly, Harry must know that they were thrown to the wolves to protect his older brother and I canā€™t help but think Iā€™d duck my family off if they did that too.
Older brother and uncle!

Reactions: 18
Thatā€™s so weird, and so confusing. The only newspaper person to have ā€œconfirmedā€ it publicly was Giles Coren, who then said he was joking and didnā€™t even know who Rose was under an instagram comment. (You can still find it on his Insta dated 26 Nov)

View attachment 91855

Rose and her husband also went to Kateā€™s birthday weekend just this past January, where William, the Queen and Carole Middleton also were in attendance. I donā€™t know why sheā€™d invite the woman she was cheated on with to her birthday party, of all places, but who knows with the royals anymore? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

View attachment 91859

What little tea I do have is that Meghanā€™s old friends with Lainey from Lainey Gossip, whoā€™s been a very vocal hater of all things Kate and William. I think Laineyā€™s even closer friends with Meghanā€™s best friend Jessica.

View attachment 91857

Shallon Lester is a little...outspoken, but she used to be the editor of an American gossip magazine and has made several videos on YouTube about how all the royal leaks the papers used to get were lies until Meghan started leaking to her friends. Obviously, take this with a grain of salt, but with the Lainey thing, one does wonder if a clock can tick correctly at least twice a day.
That all stinks! I would rather believe Harry and Wills fell out because Wills told him to think with his head, not his dick. The narc didnā€™t like that so she started the rumour via her gossip friends.

Meghan has also been known to start false gossip to see where the source is, hence the falling out with Victoria Beckham. The girl is toxic.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
First post here. Iā€™m loving these threads. Iā€™ve only just halfway through the 5th one (really should have started at number 1, but there you go).

My gossip is lame and probably already well known but Paris Hilton (and possibly the rest of her family - definitely her brother Barron) are massive racists and also homophobic. Google Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel.

Markle&Spencer are apparently announcing a second pregnancy soon.

This is my own inkling but since the thing about Uma Thurmanā€™s crash in Kill Bill 2 for which she blamed Quentin Tarantino, Iā€™ve got a feeling something BIG is going to come out about him very soon. Does anyone have any goss on him?

Also, I know heā€™s seen as crazy and a bit of a joke but I believe Corey Feldman and his stories of what he and Corey Haim had done to them by paedophiles in Hollywood.

Finally, a nice one I read the other day: Etta James and Marilyn Monroe were really good friends and Etta always said she owed her career to Marilyn. Marilyn used to book restaurants under her own name in America and then used to turn up with Etta and other African American companions. In a time of segregation the restaurants always had a dilemma of whether to sit the entire party at the best table where everyone would see or turn away the biggest star in Hollywood, or at least make them sit in the back. They couldnā€™t stand to lose the publicity so they always agreed and it was the first time for many of the staff that they had ever served a non-white person. She also promised the hottest nightclub in town sheā€™d bring them all the press and publicity they wanted by taking a seat in the front row every night for a few weeks but only if they allowed Etta to be the headline act to which they agreed. I love Old Hollywood stories like this.

Anyway, back to reading :)

EDITED: The Marilyn story still stands but I got confused between two artists, it was Ella Fitzgerald, not Etta James

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
First post here. Iā€™m loving these threads. Iā€™ve only just halfway through the 5th one (really should have started at number 1, but there you go).

My gossip is lame and probably already well known but Paris Hilton (and possibly the rest of her family - definitely her brother Barron) are massive racists and also homophobic. Google Paris Hilton and Vin Diesel.

This is my own inkling but since the thing about Uma Thurmanā€™s crash in Kill Bill 2 for which she blamed Quentin Tarantino, Iā€™ve got a feeling something BIG is going to come out about him very soon. Does anyone have any goss on him?

Also, I know heā€™s seen as crazy and a bit of a joke but I believe Corey Feldman and his stories of what he and Corey Haim had done to them by paedophiles in Hollywood.

Finally, a nice one I read the other day: Etta James and Marilyn Monroe were really good friends and Etta always said she owed her career to Marilyn. Marilyn used to book restaurants under her own name in America and then used to turn up with Etta and other African American companions. In a time of segregation the restaurants always had a dilemma of whether to sit the entire party at the best table where everyone would see or turn away the biggest star in Hollywood, or at least make them sit in the back. They couldnā€™t stand to lose the publicity so they always agreed and it was the first time for many of the staff that they had ever served a non-white person. She also promised the hottest nightclub in town sheā€™d bring them all the press and publicity they wanted by taking a seat in the front row every night for a few weeks but only if they allowed Etta to be the headline act to which they agreed. I love Old Hollywood stories like this.

Ive heard this as well and I LOVE it!

Reactions: 11

I love the Marilyn and Etta story. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.