Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*allegedly* it was a promotion from side chic to main chic.

She was posting in the same hotel rooms/bathrooms as him months before they went official in public.

1-2 days before the wedding she was posting heartbreak/angry subliminals about him on her stories, unfollowing him etc i thought the whole was gonna get called off.

She’s seemed utterly miserable since she’s had the baby with him as well.
Because, as usual, he can't keep it in his trousers. Never has and never will.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Rio used Rebecca’s death to the best of his ability to gain sympathy because a lot of people already knew what a Tom cat and arrogant tw@t he is, He’s absolutely vile and I know this because I witnessed a girl leave a nightclub because he wouldn’t leave her alone.
I remember reading years ago he gave Emma Bunton chlamydia when they had a fling :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Re: Kate Ferdinand and Rio
Hate to slate a baby's name but Cree has got to be up there with the worst names I have ever heard. It's a truly terrible name.
Better than the daughter of Mariah Carey's ex being named Powerful Cannon, though.

But then so is every name ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Rio used Rebecca’s death to the best of his ability to gain sympathy because a lot of people already knew what a Tom cat and arrogant tw@t he is, He’s absolutely vile and I know this because I witnessed a girl leave a nightclub because he wouldn’t leave her alone.
Always good when people who have seen these creeps in person bother to post - thanks.

Reactions: 18
Better than the daughter of Mariah Carey's ex being named Powerful Cannon, though.

But then so is every name ever.
Good grief that's utterly ridiculous. :ROFLMAO:

Y'know I wish these trashy celebs would realise that yes, many of us could think of off the wall names for our kids, or ones that are a bit kooky or memorable. But most people don't want our kids to be mocked for the rest of their lives.

What is she/he becomes a brain surgeon "yes I'll be performing your life saving surgery, my name is Mr Powerful Cannon, yes you heard correctly...sorry are you crying or laughing...?" 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not related, but this does remind me of the rumour that Mel B took Emma's virginity.
Wasn't it Mel B and Geri who were together (which is why Geri left)? Didn't know there was more going on between the others!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Because, as usual, he can't keep it in his trousers. Never has and never will.
He used to go in Selfridges and Harvey Nichols looking for pretty girls who worked there. I can’t stand him and his self importance attitude.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
*allegedly* it was a promotion from side chic to main chic.

She was posting in the same hotel rooms/bathrooms as him months before they went official in public.

1-2 days before the wedding she was posting heartbreak/angry subliminals about him on her stories, unfollowing him etc i thought the whole was gonna get called off.

She’s seemed utterly miserable since she’s had the baby with him as well.
You know the saying - changing from being a mistress to a wife creates a vacancy.

Reactions: 28
Wasn't it Mel B and Geri who were together (which is why Geri left)? Didn't know there was more going on between the others!
Yeah, it was Mel B and Geri that were together. Geri has gone back and forth on whether she's bi or straight, iirc. The other rumours were the Mel B / Emma one I just posted, plus that Emma and Victoria slept with each other (which seems less likely). Mel B also claimed to have at least snogged them all except Victoria.

Of course Mel C was linked to her long term personal trainer, and also to Lisa Lopes (mostly because, let's be honest, Never Be The Same Again is the most lesbian song in history, at least by artists who claim to be straight).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was bleeping him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I always find it funny Geri denies it. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was bleeping him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
I know its irrational but it pisses me off no end that she only seems to wear white. It doesn't suit her at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
You know the saying - changing from being a mistress to a wife creates a vacancy.
Yep! Exactly what i was thinking, and she will be very aware of that.

A life constantly looking over your shoulder, and living the sad and mundane reality of the poor woman before you does not a happy life make.

Reactions: 14

A life constantly looking over your shoulder, and living the sad and mundane reality of the poor woman before you does not a happy life make.
I think its called karma! Lets hope he gets his!

Reactions: 11

Indeed.

Suspect (unsurprisingly) that he will behave exactly the same way with her as he did with his first wife.

I do feel for her to be in the sort of denial that is probably dropping away now - gone really is the glam and exciting dating life, hello looking after house and home while he's out sticking it wherever he fancies. All while being a first time mum.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.