Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was bleeping him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
Oh man, I could have written your post. Are you me? Apart from the fact that I do not watch Drag Race so did not see that.

I literally say that she has a lady of the manor attitude these days.

I believe Christian Horner's parents would not go to Geri and their sons wedding due to the fact they were so disgusted and felt that Beverley had been treated so badly.

She's a twit. Geri that is. A massive hypocrite and bleeping stupid to boot. Fight me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Geri has such a self satisfied air about her, I wish she'd stop wearing the virginal white get up aswell. She looks like she's auditioning for Saturday Night Fever.

Loves the sound of her own voice too. I agree she is a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I always find that it is funny that Geri denies having a fling with Mel. Like so what if you had a relationship or had sex with a woman it’s not the end of the world?

I hate the lady of the manor persona she puts on ever since she got married to that racer fella, even though we all know she is truly a lady of the night, a morally corrupt one too seeming she was bleeping him whilst his wife at the time was pregnant.

I also despised her on the episode of drag race that she was a guest judge on. She was pretending to be so prude and posh and covering her ears and tutting whenever there was an innuendo, swearing or anything dirty happened.
Agree. And didn’t she do some fanny shots years ago for a magazine?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She shagged everyone during The Spice Girls days (and after) so trying to act the lady now is hysterical. Have sex with all and sundry if you want, but don't then deny it later and adopt the morals of a Victorian lady.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
With Geri she seems to go through different contrived and adopted phases in each stage of her life, i don’t think she’s ever really known who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I can help her with that. She's a twit.

The suntan cream that has gotten into my eyes has made me particularly furious with La Halliwell (or Horner or whatever she calls herself now)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re the Noel Fielding Twitter baiting (though, I don't Follow him, I find his "comedy" tiresome and ridiculous), a CnB member linked to a good synopsis here.

To me, he's cringey, tit and try-hard but he seems quite gentle and likeable on Bake Off, much to my surprise. But peoples' true natures shine on social media. Maybe he's become more reflective and self-aware over the years, or his PR people have told him to button it (summoning fans to pile on whoever has wronged him).
Yes you're right she called him out for using the word re**tard (who does this now, it's such an offensive slur) he abused her and her looks, for saying that and encouraged all his fans to set a hatefull pile on. That they gladly did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

She broke up his marriage by pursuing him relentlessly . His parents refuse to have anything to do with Geri because of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyone know what Jack ‘the lag’ Fincham was caught doing in his car? My thought is either a deal of the nose kind or of the dicl kind! Any thoughts?

Probably Victoria
True. All, but Victoria who was already with Beckham.

Reactions: 10
Lady of the Manor Geri Horner is one of the most successful social climbers ever… alongside Donna Air and her fake upper class accent.

Of course Mel C was linked to her long term personal trainer, and also to Lisa Lopes (mostly because, let's be honest, Never Be The Same Again is the most lesbian song in history, at least by artists who claim to be straight).
Haha, I’d never heard those rumours. But it’s true they both had big tomboy energy…

Reactions: 24
Did you see Geri on Room 101? she didn't get the jokes at all. She really winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lady of the Manor Geri Horner is one of the most successful social climbers ever… alongside Donna Air and her fake upper class accent.

Haha, I’d never heard those rumours. But it’s true they both had big tomboy energy…
Donna Air! Yep, I completely support folk doing well in life, it’s not on to discriminate BUT I heard when she was with Aspinall she de facto erased the NE element of her life.

Ah Donna - you’ll always be Charlie from Byker Grove to me, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Did you see Geri on Room 101? she didn't get the jokes at all. She really winds me up.
She was apparently renowned back in Watford for being a right goer and would literally do anything to get famous (self esteem issues apparently) and she puts on the posh voice and the faux intelligence. She may have gone to a grammar school, but she is not posh or well educated.

Reactions: 14
I remember Donna Air in 'The Split. She kept slipping back into her geordie accent all the time.
Absolutely nothing wrong with having a geordie accent. Just don't try and put on a fake upper class one instead.

Reactions: 14
I saw something about this but couldn’t work out what they were getting at but my mind went to possibly drugs related…the time seemed odd though.

I really bloody hope after everything it’s not yet again another mental health issue with someone who was involved with Love Island!!
It did sound like a MH issue as it said his family came to pick him up from the car park which insinuates he needed support.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.