Secret Celeb Gossip #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think there will be a time for almost everyone, where they look back on life and realise just how cruel they were or at least I hope so.

Reactions: 16
He also used to insist on the 4 C's for a night out. I think they were cognac, cigars, c*nt and maybe the last was coke?

Reactions: 11
I know but this is child abuse. That's a whole other level of vileness

Reactions: 18
God, what is wrong with these men? I am laughing and I shouldn’t be but it’s just because it’s so cruel and messed up.

Reactions: 14
If i remember rightly she was catholic and didnt believe in divorce- she was also agoraphobic and didnt go out.
Carte blanche for him to do what he wanted really. She was with him from age 16 before he became famous.
Its unsavoury how he now goes on about being devoted to her when in reality he wasnt secretive at all about his affairs

Reactions: 33
Hi all I've bitten the bullet and joined this forum after weeks of browsing - particularly this thread lol.

Does anyone have any tea regarding Thom Yorke of Radiohead? I've heard on the DM comment section and the Radiohead subreddit (God I need a life) that apparently he cheated on his partner when she was dying of cancer with his current girlfriend. Supposedly he is hated in Oxford because of this. Couldn't find any more info so was wondering if anyone knew anything more?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 667174
I believe this was it, if it’s what you’re asking for.
I doubt its Leo, he doesnt really do sex scenes and from what I have heard hes actually quite good to work with. I'm getting Jared Leto vibes, we all know what a creep he is.

Some of Glitter’s stuff has been used in American films as sound tracks. I’m the Leader of the Gang and Rock n Roll part 1. The filthy sleaze is still getting royalties.
Actually Glitter cant get royalties as he sold the rights to Rock N Roll Part 1, not sure about the others though.

Reactions: 10
Lol. I think Popbitch said it was three as well. If it pops up on their newsletter again Tattlers’ will have to email PB
They say 4! 4 Cs They also say
Tom Jones’s pre-shag preparations? Dipping his willy in Listerine​

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.