Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It’s him no doubt, his Wikipedia was locked before the statement even came out. It was locked on the day he was arrested. There’s been rumours floating since Saturday that he had been arrested for child sex offences.

Everton have all but confirmed it's one their players.

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else surprised about JLO and Ben affleck getting back together after so many years? I really liked her back in the day but she does seem to go from one relationship to the other really fast, multiple engagements / marriages etc which there is definitely nothing wrong with but I feel like she is someone who rushes into things / could be really quite insecure.
Didn’t take her long to get back with Affleck after ARod ….. wondering if the two ‘overlapped’ a little 🤔

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I was about to say @Ianbeale that you were being harsh….but just say a photo of him from April. Too much 🧀

Must have eaten all that cheese he makes and never stops talking about !

RE: Alex James - not really tea but there is the story of him drinking his wife's breastmilk. Although that's tame compared to some urban legends of these threads!
wonder if he made cheese out of it ! 🤔sorry 🤣🤣

• Haha

madgirlcity

I was quite surprised to see that Mark Ronson was dating Meryl Streep’s daughter, Grace Gummer. There are rumours swirling that they’re having a shot gun wedding in a few days time due to her being pregnant. No idea if there’s any truth to it.

Dancerkid123

No, he definitely only has two children. Sounds like his Wikipedia was vandalised at some point!
When you look at the edit history of wiki, there is a note claiming that it is factually incorect about Oriana and that inclusion of her on wiki is abusive. However typing the name of his wife and pregant into google brings up a picture from an event on the 3rd of December 2015. She appears to be around 5 or so months pregnant and is wearing a maternity looking dress. Oriana was reported to be born April 2016. However maybe she just put on weight that made her look pregnant?

kittyeyelashes

the hair makes me ill, like Thor manages to have washed hair why can’t Loki have clean hair. Also Loki would be type to be more meticulous about his personal hygiene than Thor. Have a bath
Although I’ve just seen him in a unicef advert with dark long hair so maybe it’s his own?! Not a fan either way

the bits that hang out of Thor’s pony tail upset me. Apparently bad hair is a trigger of mine who knew

EastofHollywood

Chatty Member

Dancerkid123

I worked with his Mum back in the 90's - of course she can be proud of him but she really did waft a cloud of smug wherever she went with a hint of 'don't you know who I am / who my son is ?'.

Apples don't fall far from their trees.....
I don't think mums who act like that do their sons any favours as they are less likely to pull hlthem up on bad behavior! On wikipedia it lists Graham as having one child with Essy one with Anna Norlander. If you look in more obsure places he is refered to as having two with Essy born in 2012 and 2016. Their full names and dates of birth are listed. All three children used to be listed on wikipedia a while back but it got changed. I wonder why there is a discrepancy ?

Silverback

VIP Member
On and off. I wouldn’t hear anything for months, and then he’d start talking again. We’d meet up, he’d go quiet again.. and so on. He’s had no way of contacting me since the end of 2013 but I doubt I would’ve heard from him again at that point.

(short answer, yes 😂)
Disappointing to hear he is a douche. He always came across as very sweet and awkward which was his appeal I guess.

Dancerkid123

I don't think mums who act like that do their sons any favours as they are less likely to pull hlthem up on bad behavior! On wikipedia it lists Graham as having one child with Essy one with Anna Norlander. If you look in more obsure places he is refered to as having two with Essy born in 2012 and 2016. Their full names and dates of birth are listed. All three children used to be listed on wikipedia a while back but it got changed. I wonder why there is a discrepancy ?
Wiki lists Dorelia and Pepper, the child missing from Wikepedia is Oriana the youngest.

Silverback

VIP Member
It

Someone started a Tumblr page detailing it all, but it got deleted some time back. My jaw absolutely hit the floor reading it all as it was so fucking embarrassing for both parties.
Spill the beans on what it said pretty please!