Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madgirlcity

Any idea who this could be?

ETA he’s 31 if that helps

I don’t follow premier league so I have no idea who this could be. Had a little look around and due to most articles not having an option for comments, I cannot see any suspicions on who people think it is.

It says in the mirror a senior international. Means he could either play for England or whatever his country is. And that he is married. Also suspended now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Dancerkid123

Hi! I deleted my account last night because I freaked out about putting personal stuff on here and realised I couldn’t delete it. I’ve had a day to get over it now and may as well embrace the gossip. Soz.

yes, he has a false image. He uses his shyness as a weapon. He acts so vulnerable. I remember him acting like he wasn’t allowed to do anything he wanted in his life. I knew it was bullshit.

I have always wondered about the other pregnancy too. She was definitely pregnant in 2015. I wonder if something bad happened… I really hope it didn’t.
There is a post on her instagram from 6th August 2020 showing some trees and the caption is ' planted for my children'. The instagram only shows her with one child. Children could refer to Dorelia and Pepper although I think it would be more on the unusual side to refer to a stepdaughter who comes at weekends as her child and plant a tree for her.

There is a post on her instagram from 6th August 2020 showing some trees and the caption is ' planted for my children'. The instagram only shows her with one child. Children could refer to Dorelia and Pepper although I think it would be more on the unusual side to refer to a stepdaughter who comes at weekends as her child and plant a tree for her.
There another post showing an apple tree and commenting that it was planted for her Dorelia in the year of her birth.

This blind is about Anna Faris and it’s what everyone else was thinking and it also is about what I had wrote about in the last thread about her.

What is the health problem?

Rubythefirebat

VIP Member
A bit off topic : there was a thread during lockdown about celebs/influencers and everybody going to Dubai. I can't find it now. Was it part of this thread? Does anyone remember?

Anyone have any guesses about who the premier league married footballer is- arrested in Manchester re child sexual offences and now suspended.

madgirlcity

Funny you should say that, I watched the Hangover last night and he was so hot in it! Now he looks like he is wearing a Bradley Cooper mask.
Gosh. Has he had work done or something? I almost wouldn’t recognise him from before. Of course ageing would have a part in that but he used to look so fresh and youthful. Its like his features have actually changed.

I remember him looking much different / more handsome in A Star Is Born. Perhaps just not the most flattering picture of him.

Last edited:

madgirlcity

Been a little quiet today so maybe we can figure out this fake boobs mystery lmao.