Secret Celeb Gossip #54

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Wayne Rooney has been naughty again. Caught on Snapchat in a hotel room with two semi clad young blonde women.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think Wayne and Colleen are perhaps just as bad as each other. One has to question why she has stuck around for so long and the only thing I can think of is the promise of luxury which I certainly don’t blame her for but is it worth her dignity?

Reactions: 32
Why the duck are these lovely women willing to kiss and have sex with the human replica is shrek? I know he’s rich and all that but theres no reason to degrade yourself by copping off with that Neanderthal

• Haha
Reactions: 50
We all know she won't leave him.He could literally have sex with a couple of hookers right in front of her and she'd still stay.She kissed her dignity goodbye a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Why the duck are these lovely women willing to kiss and have sex with the human replica is shrek? I know he’s rich and all that but theres no reason to degrade yourself by copping off with that Neanderthal
They can sell their story....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Doesn't Colleen always say her Catholicism is why she won't divorce him? Obviously more important to her than her self-respect. Either that or the 💸💸 How much more humiliation can she and her children take from her pathetic excuse for a husband? Surely she would make plenty from a divorce?

Reactions: 34
What lovely women? I see a bunch of dirty slappers but no lovely women.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Apple's tend not to fall far from the tree. The Rooney kids are going to grow up and think that it's ok to cheat or to put up with being treated like tit by someone that's supposed to love you, especially if money or fame is the prize. The pair of them are selfish pricks.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Apple's tend not to fall far from the tree. The Rooney kids are going to grow up and think that it's ok to cheat or to put up with being treated like tit by someone that's supposed to love you, especially if money or fame is the prize. The pair of them are selfish pricks.
Trouble is, they are all boys, so they will expect women to put up with tit from them forevermore, because that's what mum did, as long as they pay the bills. So some poor women re going to have a high old time with the Rooney boys in a few years.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
He's probably of the mindset that he can still do whatever he wants since he's footing the bill for her frivolous court case.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Doesn't Colleen always say her Catholicism is why she won't divorce him? Obviously more important to her than her self-respect. Either that or the 💸💸 How much more humiliation can she and her children take from her pathetic excuse for a husband? Surely she would make plenty from a divorce?
I suspect that's an excuse. If she divorces Wayne, she is just the ex Mrs Rooney. There will be another new, shiny, probably much younger and more glamorous Mrs Rooney in line for ritual humiliation in return for a big house, multiple holidays and a life of not doing very much at all. Look at what Kate Ferdinand willingly signed up for- housekeeper and nanny while he shags around and does what he likes at 30! She wants to be top WAG

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Wayne Rooney is as sexually appealing as a turnip. I’ve spoke about Colleens lack of dignity before on these threads and was attacked by someone who clearly knew her well so I’ll say nowt this time. But ye I’d rather duck a vegetable than let Rooney near me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wayne looks unconscious in that photo, did the slappers slip him some rohypnol?

He’s a terrible example to his 4 sons and Colleen should have booted him out years ago. She’d still be minted.

Danielle Lloyd was married for a much shorter time to whatever-his-name-was but her 3 sons by him have guaranteed her a massive income until the youngest is 18.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.