Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think many shows always have special / guest appearances although they add almost nothing to the storyline. It was a bit random really but she is a spice girl. I agree that she was very wooden.

Yep. It was filmed long after the Spices had lost their sparkle though.

Reactions: 1

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I think if I recall correctly Robbie and Jonathan fell out when Robbie signed a new record deal without him (when he’d written all Robbie’s music)
Jonathan didnt write any of Robbies music.
Do you mean guy chambers? He was a long time collaborator but they fell out.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I've just Googled her: apparently she's an actor and is in a show called This Is Country. She has lost weight and has split with her husband, who I had never heard of before either, so the tabloids are giving her some attention.
I never watched This Is Country

Thanks 😄

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
The player is named all over Twitter too. I’m just wondering how his name has gotten out 🤔 it’s not normal for that to happen is it?

It’s a personal choice but I don’t like it. But I’m not a celebrity. I never put photos of my kids online and tbh it makes me a bit sick to see children with an online presence before they are old enough to understand or consent
Someone made a Twitter account of their baby Ender within a few hours of their birth it’s very weird. They got called out by Halsey’s fandom so have been spouting fatphobic and lesbophobic hate. Twitter still haven’t banned them. They’re back to the creepy baby tweets now.

• Wow

Raspberry77

There’s now photos of it in the news but not really any new information we haven’t already heard.

Just read on the Kent online that he was charged with driving on cocaine and Valium but I believe that happened in January. Maybe a repeat?
There’s now photos of it in the news but not really any new information we haven’t already heard.

Just read on the Kent online that he was charged with driving on cocaine and Valium but I believe that happened in January. Maybe a repeat?

More details