Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hopkins has just posted this video about the Matt Hancock affair on YouTube.

From the woman pictured on the front of a newspaper bleeping someone else’s husband in a field. 🙄
That witch can get in the bleeping bin. She’s the last person to be opening her rabid gob about anything.
She looks like Ritchie Neville’s grandad if he had had a fall and not been rescued for 4 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Came to share the Hancock LOLS. I see the video parody has been shared already. So here's the memes.

FB_IMG_1624665460829.jpg
FB_IMG_1624665587397.jpg
FB_IMG_1624665569675.jpg
FB_IMG_1624665499084.jpg
FB_IMG_1624665465726.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Miss Despmeanour
How are you? I’ve often wondered if you were ok.
Good to have you back

I won’t get into any discussion re famous non-pedalo Wacko Jacks who did impressions of pedophiles.
Except anyone interested should look up items found in Neverland, particularly the books. Although there was plenty of disturbing stuff there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have just posted this on the Matt Hancock thread, but might be of interest here

Interesting thread on twitter, an. Ex-counter terrorist talks about the covert camera.

Also, according to the Mail, Hancock has been kicked out of the family home.

Reactions: 4
She looks like Ritchie Neville’s grandad if he had had a fall and not been rescued for 4 days.
I can’t believe I’m defending a twit like her but at least she’s calling him out for not following his own rules not the affair. We’ve all missed out on so much this last 18mths these pricks should be leading by example

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but we're going to have to just disagree.
Quite honestly, I find your responses slightly disturbing.

I think it's horrific how so many adults sweep away the fact that he did have young kids in his bed frequently and still seem to think that's acceptable.

I honestly don't care if you think I'm a sheep.
Now I'll leave you to go back to your MJ shrine and LP collection.
Shamone!
If people had someone living in the street who was like Michael but without his millions there is no way they’d defend him never mind let their kids near him long enough to have a sleepover . It’s sad people can’t differentiate between liking his music and how sick he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So, to answer my question, you've read zero court documents. Why is it always the same with you people? You're only defense is "bUt hE sLePt wItH cHiLdReN" and then you want the conversation stopped immediately because you can't handle being so clearly uneducated on the subject. It's so sadly predictable. It really would be refreshing for someone to actually admit they know duck all about it and consider doing genuine research but I suppose it's easier to remain an ignorant tabloid sheep. 🤷‍♀️
🙄🙄
That's me rolling my eyes btw.
Take it you're a fan then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel we know each other well enough to make a confession. You know when strange people do that weird wRiTinG, I honestly thought it was some sort of code and used to spend ages trying to figure out the hidden message in the cap letters. Now I realise that people who do that are just bleeping fruit loops. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Quite a few actually but shhh, that kills the boys only narrative. Plenty of adults stayed over too but that's not juicy enough, right?
Right, let’s say your right. Even if he wasn’t a pweirdo is it not bleeping weird to have kids stay over like he did?

Let’s be honest we all know he was a creepy guy and I think anyone who defends him are somewhat repulsive themselves.

I don’t understand how anyone can play or listen to his music - it’s tarnished. Exactly the same as lostprophets but for some reason MJ still gets played.

Reactions: 27
🙄🙄
That's me rolling my eyes btw.
Take it you're a fan then.
I love MJ's work and there's no question he had a massive impact on pop culture. That doesn't mean I'm blind to what he did. duck, a guy from a band I like did jail time for trying to organise a hit on his own wife. I still like the tunes but I can separate that from how much of a dick the guy is.

ETA I'm referring to Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I find it really difficult to listen to MJs music now. I know he was never found guilty of anything but the evidence against him is so damning I don’t think there’s any question in my mind that he was pedophile and a very clever one at that. What makes him any different to Gary Glitter? And before anyone starts, Rock and Roll Part 2 was a tune! So was ’Another Rock and Roll Christmas’, I really loved that song as a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I got to listen to the unedited version of a very long interview with James Safechuck and Wade Robson for work, recorded the day after the film was shown at Sundance. I believe them both. James in particular seemed still to be struggling with everything that happened to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That would be really interesting* if she had, because I’m sure there’s been rumours for a long time that both her and Will Smith have been Scientologists.

* by interesting I mean, it’s none of my business what anyones faith is, I just genuinely find it fascinating, especially when it’s people in the public eye and what image they want to portray.
Yeah they definitely were scientologists, not sure if they left that ages ago or not. Are her and Will still together?

Has anyone seen the Red Table Talk stuff her, her mum and Willow do? I really want to like it but I just find it so over the top and cringe at times. Rich people with rich people problems.

Reactions: 12
There’s a theory that the Smiths Red Table talk was just a way to get all of their secrets made public, so Scientology couldn’t blackmail them any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
There’s a theory that the Smiths Red Table talk was just a way to get all of their secrets made public, so Scientology couldn’t blackmail them any more.
this is a good point. I found her admitting to an affair and interviewing Will about it completely bizarre.

Reactions: 24
Imagine trying to defend a man who had an obsession with children, children who’s parents he groomed with gifts so he could then gain their trust to then eventually groom their kids, A man who knew what he was doing was sick and twisted and obviously disliked himself that’s why he changed his image so much. If that was your next door neighbour would you defend him???

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.