Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bearing in mind it’s Matt Hancock and a woman willing to shag Matt Hancock, I’m going for answer a - they are incredibly stupid.
I bet he couldn’t believe his luck. But how desperate would you have to be to shag him or Gove or Bojo. Even if I didn’t have a ha’penny to scratch my arse with I couldn’t bring myself to get within 10 feet of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boris could hardly be seen sacking him for something he'd done himself! People would lose their tit!

Reactions: 10
Where have you heard that? Not that I don’t believe you.
The Sun……
According to a whistleblower, who used to work at the department, the pair have regularly been caught in clinches together.

The source said: “They have tried to keep it a secret but everyone knows what goes on inside a building like that.

“I’m just amazed he was so brazen about it as he was the Secretary of State.

"It has also shocked people because he put her in such an important, publicly-funded role and this is what they get up to in office hours when everyone else is working hard.”

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Please could you give more clues? Thanks x

Googled this and it alludes to the director character being based on real life film director HC

But can't work out who you mean by NW and KD
I think its Natalie Wood and Kirk Douglas.

Reactions: 9
The Sun……
According to a whistleblower, who used to work at the department, the pair have regularly been caught in clinches together.

The source said: “They have tried to keep it a secret but everyone knows what goes on inside a building like that.

“I’m just amazed he was so brazen about it as he was the Secretary of State.

"It has also shocked people because he put her in such an important, publicly-funded role and this is what they get up to in office hours when everyone else is working hard.”
Ok thanks. I don’t read The Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I bet he couldn’t believe his luck. But how desperate would you have to be to shag him or Gove or Bojo. Even if I didn’t have a ha’penny to scratch my arse with I couldn’t bring myself to get within 10 feet of them!
🤮
Im not sure that a job exists that would be worth shagging any of them.
Even if they promised to make me Supreme Leader of the Universe I still wouldn’t touch any of them with someone else’s.
What the hell is wrong with these women? ( And if the rumours about Gove are true, the men aren’t any less discriminating )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, seeing as we're discussing politicians Jonny Lee Miller has been cast as John Major in The Crown!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, seeing as we're discussing politicians Jonny Lee Miller has been cast as John Major in The Crown!
My mum always fancied John Major. He also infamously shagged Edwina Currie behind his wife and her husbands backs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Please could you give more clues? Thanks x

Googled this and it alludes to the director character being based on real life film director HC

But can't work out who you mean by NW and KD
She starred along side James Dean in rebel and the late father in law of cathi zeta Jones.

She starred along side James Dean in rebel and the late father in law of cathi zeta Jones.
*Catherine

Reactions: 1
Thing is re: Hand-cock...if they started pulling rank most of the bleedin' Cabinet (and probably over half the Govt.) would have to go.

Maybe DM have chosen the worst picture they could find of Madonna on stage (at an NYC Pride Weekend event recently) - or this is what she really looks like with the full-beam lighting off?
View attachment 634678
Sweet Jiminy. It's my (late) nanna in drag (after the 'late' phase)!

Tussauds- no worries, the embalmers got in quick. Your work is done!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Referring to the “who on earth would shag Gove” question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.
Are his conquests not confusing this for him being a massive head?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.