Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some great stuff on Twitter

Hancock not resigning. He has released a statement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly, this is higher up and they've been sitting on it for a while. As previous posters have said, I think it's a push to make Hancock resign. I wouldn't be surprised if this was Gove actually.
This has defo been leaked to hide something else. My friend is a political journalist and apparently it’s common knowledge that Gove has been having an affair with one of his male advisors for some time- the mail won’t cover it cos Sarah vine (Mrs Gove) is one of their writers.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
This has defo been leaked to hide something else. My friend is a political journalist and apparently it’s common knowledge that Gove has been having an affair with one of his male advisors for some time- the mail won’t cover it cos Sarah vine (Mrs Gove) is one of their writers.
Yeah Popbitch have been alluding to this for ages.

Reactions: 7
It does feel very iffy. How the hell have The Sun managed to get their hands on CCTV footage from inside a government building?! I’m not condoning it at all and if I was Mrs Hancock I’d probably cutting all his clothes up and burning them in the garden right now, but that’s between them. This has Cummings handprints all over it IMO. He has a personal vendetta against MH, and being a psychopath he’ll have given no thoughts whatsoever to those in involved. Someone on mumsnet has seeing your dad kissing and groping another woman is childhood trauma, and for once I agree. Those poor bleeping kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Referring to the “who on earth would shag Gove” question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Referring to the “who on earth would shag Gove” question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.
🤢
I don’t care how big it is. Look at who it’s attached to. I genuinely can’t imagine anyone looking at that repugnant gnome and thinking ‘Ooh yes I fancy a bit of that’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
From the woman pictured on the front of a newspaper bleeping someone else’s husband in a field. 🙄
That witch can get in the bleeping bin. She’s the last person to be opening her rabid gob about anything.
Not to mention the whole "briefly identify as bisexual and use that as an excuse to try and get in Angela Scanlon's pants¹ and also possibly shag Jodie Marsh²" thing.

¹See the interview she did with Angela for BBC3.

²That is a personal theory.

Reactions: 4
I really think Gove shagging posts should come with a health warning 🤮🤮🤮🤮

However great his cock is, look at what it's attached to. Get a big dildo ffs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Im almost certain there was a poster on here not long ago who freely admitted they’d bang Hancock like a bat in a biscuit tin. ( If I can be arsed I might go and look for them and publicly shame them )
I’m now wondering if it wasn’t actually Hancock himself, testing the waters to see how the general public feel about his new status as cabinet sex god.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Im almost certain there was a poster on here not long ago who freely admitted they’d bang Hancock like a bat in a biscuit tin. ( If I can be arsed I might go and look for them and publicly shame them )
I’m now wondering if it wasn’t actually Hancock himself, testing the waters to see how the general public feel about his new status as cabinet sex god.
That was me. Though, my exact words were ‘shag him into next week’ so maybe it wasnt me.

Ive got laugh at that living, breathing wax work Amanda Holden having a go at him though. This is the woman who married Les Dennis to further her career, then had a very public affair with Neil Morrisey and rubbed Les nose in it! People in glass houses!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The thing that gets me about this whole Hancock debacle - that still photo from the CCTV is apparently taken from outside his office in the corridor. This is a Government building in Central London. Security will be mega tight and CCTV is bound to be everywhere. They should know this, surely? FFS, find a stationery cupboard or go into the toilets! They must either be incredibly stupid or they wanted to get caught.

Reactions: 16
“… like a bat in a biscuit tin” 😆 love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Doesn't surprise me in the least. He gives me very strong gay vibes. As for his hosebeast of a wife, I don't care. She peddles absolute bile on the daily.

Reactions: 12
The thing that gets me about this whole Hancock debacle - that still photo from the CCTV is apparently taken from outside his office in the corridor. This is a Government building in Central London. Security will be mega tight and CCTV is bound to be everywhere. They should know this, surely? FFS, find a stationery cupboard or go into the toilets! They must either be incredibly stupid or they wanted to get caught.
Bearing in mind it’s Matt Hancock and a woman willing to shag Matt Hancock, I’m going for answer a - they are incredibly stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate the lot of them but apparently the women Hancock's been having an affair with is a long-term friend from Uni and also a friend of his wife. Poor woman. I hope she chucks him out, has a summer of 🍆 then meets a nice guy in a couple of years that puts that little shithead to shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.