Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, that WhatsApp message must be the only time in his life Johnson has actually told the truth. Hancock is completely bleeping useless. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
The Royal family drama is entirely of their own making. Personally I’d rather they concentrated on getting Prince ponce to cooperate with the FBI than Harry’s latest twatting about.
That's not happening while the Queen is alive. Charles maybe gives less of a duck about dropping his brother in it.

Reactions: 14
To be fair, that WhatsApp message must be the only time in his life Johnson has actually told the truth. Hancock is completely bleeping useless. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever.
The Royal family drama is entirely of their own making. Personally I’d rather they concentrated on getting Prince ponce to cooperate with the FBI than Harry’s latest twatting about.
Useless or not it should have been deal with privately. It can't be pleasant to have a private WhatsApp message with how your boss feels about you leaked to the world.

I'm sure that anyone no matter what job they worked in wouldn't be happy if their boss was telling a load of people that they thought you were useless at your job.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure that anyone no matter what job they worked in wouldn't be happy if their boss was telling a load of people that they thought you were useless at your job.
Yeah, at that point you'd at least consider resigning, I would think, because if your boss thinks you're "bleeping useless" then what's the point?

Although politics is different to most jobs.

Reactions: 5
If my boss said I was useless I’d tell them to stick it up their arse, but that’s me I suppose.

Reactions: 13
I don't think affairs are resigning matters anymore. I don't care and I don't like him,but it's a private matter. I don't think in a government where Boris Johnson is PM ministers will be resigning for affairs.
If this was an assistant hired by Hancock with a view to getting his end away at his convenience and the taxpayers expense, then it's an issue of corruption and misuse of public money.

Reactions: 19
If this was an assistant hired by Hancock with a view to getting his end away at his convenience and the taxpayers expense, then it's an issue of corruption and misuse of public money.
His boss did it and nothing came of it!

Reactions: 11
Useless or not it should have been deal with privately. It can't be pleasant to have a private WhatsApp message with how your boss feels about you leaked to the world.

Being the Health Secretary during a pandemic and presiding over an utter clusterfuck ( while banging your assistant - not so much hands, face, space as tongue, tonsils, arse ) is not the same as being Dave the postman delivering a couple of letters to the wrong address.
Surely before the WhatsApp messages were published there wasn’t anyone who didn’t think Hancock was useless. They didn’t tell us anything we didn’t already know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep, and it should be a resigning matter. I do think Hancock is going to get the push.
I know Johnson is utterly amoral and a complete hypocrite but surely the thrice married shag monster currently residing in No 10 couldn’t possibly sack anyone else for having a bit on the side.
If Hancock didn’t get the push for being useless they can’t possibly fire him. Judging by the gossip half the cabinet are at it. (Which means they almost certainly will 🙄 )

Reactions: 7
It's only really a major scandal if the affair pre-dates her being hired, or if she got a promotion by shagging him.

Reactions: 2
I know Johnson is utterly amoral and a complete hypocrite but surely the thrice married shag monster currently residing in No 10 couldn’t possibly sack anyone else for having a bit on the side.
If Hancock didn’t get the push for being useless they can’t possibly fire him. Judging by the gossip half the cabinet are at it. (Which means they almost certainly will 🙄 )
I don't think he will be sacked, it will be a drip, drip, drip of poison from Johnson and others until he resigns.

Reactions: 9
It's only really a major scandal if the affair pre-dates her being hired, or if she got a promotion by shagging him.
Nope.
Jennifer Arcuri managed to get a shedload of public money and invites to all manner of meetings she had no business attending by banging the bin bag of custard.
If Johnson didn’t get the sack for that I can’t see Hancock going anywhere.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Not sure if it's just me but went to the scum website to read the story & got a page not available notice
Screenshot_20210625-111641.png

Well according to Jo Maugham, Hancock and the current bit on the side have been ‘friends’ since University.
So, all completely fine and above board and absolutely nothing to see here AT ALL. Fucksake. 😡
1624616785193.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s now been “unverified” by Twitter 🤔
Did he change his handle? You lose verification when the handle is changed.

Edit: An inactive account can lose verification too. I checked and his last tweet was November 2020. Unusual though for an obviously famous actor.

Reactions: 3
Katie Hopkins has just posted this video about the Matt Hancock affair on YouTube.

That's the whole thing isn't it? Not that he is having an affair, because quite frankly they're all at it.
But telling us to social distance, not cuddle our family, not have sex with someone outside your bubble.
The wanker has been carrying on like that. Im just sick of the lot of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Katie Hopkins has just posted this video about the Matt Hancock affair on YouTube.

From the woman pictured on the front of a newspaper bleeping someone else’s husband in a field. 🙄
That witch can get in the bleeping bin. She’s the last person to be opening her rabid gob about anything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.