Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im almost certain there was a poster on here not long ago who freely admitted they’d bang Hancock like a bat in a biscuit tin. ( If I can be arsed I might go and look for them and publicly shame them )
I’m now wondering if it wasn’t actually Hancock himself, testing the waters to see how the general public feel about his new status as cabinet sex god.
I’m crying 🤣 for all the reasons

(and I totally remember that post too!)

Maybe DM have chosen the worst picture they could find of Madonna on stage (at an NYC Pride Weekend event recently) - or this is what she really looks like with the full-beam lighting off?
View attachment 634678
I don’t know if any of you on here are familiar with the 70s band “Throbbing Gristle” or “Psychic TV” but she’s the double of (the late) Genesis P-Orridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This has defo been leaked to hide something else. My friend is a political journalist and apparently it’s common knowledge that Gove has been having an affair with one of his male advisors for some time- the mail won’t cover it cos Sarah vine (Mrs Gove) is one of their writers.
This has been a day of revelations. I won’t sleep easy tonight.

This is paid for content. I would love to read it.

Reactions: 5
talking of the Goves

the way Spitting Image depicts Micheal in puppet form is hilarious

they have his penis for his mouth and his goolies as his cheeks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if any of you on here are familiar with the 70s band “Throbbing Gristle” or “Psychic TV” but she’s the double of (the late) Genesis P-Orridge.
Popbitch used to regularly post a certain picture of Genesis P-Orridge flashing a boob but I'd get accused of trans-bashing, so I won't add it. (Quite liked Throbbing Gristle/Genesis P Orridge, tbh).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just watched the video of Madonna (at the Pride event I NY).
What a state😱. Sad to watch, she obviously still thinks she is relevant!
I’m a year younger than her, so not being ageist. She doesn’t have any dignity, can’t dance any more, and still miming masturbating. If I had her millions I would be enjoying myself, not acting as she was.

Reactions: 25
The Sun's put the Matt Hancock video up now.

That video looks really weird. I don't know, something seems very odd about it all. Doesn't seem a very "passionate" affair does it?

Reactions: 13
That video looks really weird. I don't know, something seems very odd about it all. Doesn't seem a very "passionate" affair does it?
Like an alien life form trying to copy the humans to avoid detection.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell, someone really has it in for him don‘t they? *coughs* Mr Cummings* coughs* It’s like a knife being slowly twisted and you have to wonder what will come out next.

Reactions: 12
The Sun's put the Matt Hancock video up now.

Watching that, I couldn't escape the thought that he's probably got an erection whilst kissing her, that made me even more :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m crying 🤣 for all the reasons

(and I totally remember that post too!)

Such a good spot! - it’s uncanny. What an unusual person. I had heard of him but not of the pandrogyne term! (where he and his late wife had plastic surgery to look like each other).

I imagine those that did stole the car and drove it off the nearest viaduct.
Yes :LOL: I was just going to say if I picked them up I would have hulled them over my shoulder pretty sharpish. Or thrown myself out of the nearest window.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.